Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn] Empty I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn]

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:22 pm

People just seemed to ignore the yelling and cursing comming from the dark alley and kept walking as if nothign was happening.
    Jim cursed at the three other older men constantly kicking and punching him, not even giving hima chance to breath.
    Then they finally stopped hitting him for a moment, only to grab his hair and twist his head backwards painfully, making look up at the one holding him. "Where's our money?" he spat in hs face, glaring threatningly down at the young boy.
    Jim tried to roll his eyes. "I don't own you giys shit," he groaled and spit out blood on the mans face. Jim smirked when the man's eyes turned darker and before he knew it, his face was pressed down hard int the ground again. He's pretty sure his nose was broken by now...
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn] Empty Re: I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn]

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 pm

(( Why is it that my characters are always saving other charies. ))

'
    "Good Morning gentleman." Flynn says, biting into his apple. He looks at them with a bored expression. "Why don't you leave the kid alone?
    Jim
    Jim

I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn] Empty Re: I don't need babysitting [Tag Flynn]

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 pm

((Sorry Bri. Does that bother you?^^; ))

The men looked back over their shoulders, giving Flynn irritated looks. "How about no? Fuck off, this dosen't concern you," one of the groaled and turned back his attention to Jim, who at the moment didn't have the strenght to move.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:53 pm

(( No. XDD Sorry, I hadn't finished my sentence cause I was out doing something. It's fun >8D ))

"Ah, alright. I guess it will be the hard way." Flynn sighs before placing the apple in his mouth. He kicks one of the men on the side of the head, throwing him into another guy.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

((lol xD <333))

Completely taken by surprise the one man till left standing brought out his knife and plunged himself at Flynn.
    Jim dizzyingly forced himself to sit up, trying to see whoever it was that was thinking he needed help. Well, he'd let it slide this time...
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 pm

(( It's fun, especially when you get to show your bad a** side >8D ))

Flynn grabs the man's wrist and moves out of the way. He twists his wrist painfully, fracturing it, and throws him into the wall with his buddies. He kicks the knife into the crack of a wall before kneeling down infront of the kid. He examines him before throwing his apple into a bucket. "You ok, Kid?" Flynn asks, waving his hand infront of Jim's face.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 pm

((exactly! *sigh* bad a** Flynnie~ xD ))

Out of reflex, he punched Flynn right in the jaw and hurridely stumbled up on his feet, almost tripping over them as he leaned against the wall.
    "Fuck off," he mutterd, limping his way out of the alley.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 pm

(( I know XDDD I like made him into my favorite character I've played x3.. Well, other than some in WAN but still xD ))

Flynn blinks, his jaw a bit sore from the weak punch. He sighs before getting up and walking behind Jim. "I would ask if you need help, but apparently you got it all handled." Flynn says, still walking next to him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 pm

((*sobbs* I miss WAN ;___; ))

Jim groaned out in pain and tired to walk faster, wich in his state was impossible. "Get the hell away from me," he hissed at Flynn, tripping over something when he wans't looking and landing flat on his face again. "Shit... I think I broke something again," he groaned irritated to himself.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

(( IKNOW;_;............. ))

Flynn sighs before lifting Jim onto his feet. "Where do you live?" He asks, looking at Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"H-hey! The fuck do you think you're doing?! Put me down! NOW!" he yelled as soon as he was grabbed. "I said put me the fuck DOWN!"
    Though to hurt ot even breath for Jim right now, that didn't stop kicking and hitting Flynn, totally ignoring his question.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Flynn didn't even feel the punches or kicks. He continues walking out of the alley way. "Look, kid. If I were to leave you here, you will never get out of here alive, Kay? You see, I only knocked those guys out for maybe a few minutes. By the time they get up, they'll be pissed off and they are coming after you."

(( Flynn is so proper with everyone but Jim xD... Heck, he's even proper to Esme. XDDD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 pm

((haha poor Jim xD well, guess he deserves it anyway xP))

"The let them," he snorted, the slightest worried about the consequenses. He's used to this anyway, knows how to get ou of it alive. A fe punches like this wouldn't kill him.
    "Why the hell do you care anyway? Oh wait, are you friends of um what's his name again... Mike? Uh no, the one with the big nose, yeah, I already payed him back geez," he mutterd, trying to kick him again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

"I'm not with anyone. If I wanted to kill you or seriously put you down, I would have left you there to die." Flynn says, as they get out of the alley way. No one cared to look their direction as Flynn looks around. He spots a man and starts making his way towards him. "If you won't tell me who you belong to, then I'll just find out." He says, not caring if he got an answer.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:02 pm

"Well, you could also be taking me to your 'boss', happend lot of time before," he siad casually, giving up in trying to kick him for now.
    Turning his head to see who Flynn was referring to, he imedinetly started to kick and wriggle again. "Not him you idiot!" he hissed. "I haven't been able to pay him bakc yet! And like hell i'm going to ley myself become a puncing bag for him and his gang now! LET ME GO YOU BIG-NOSE!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Flynn ignores Jim most of the way before whistling, the older man looks at Flynn and Jim, squinting a bit.
    "James!" The older man stops squinting before smiling.
    "Flynn! Been a long while eh?"
    "Yea.. Question James, can you tell me who this kid belongs to?" The man squints again.
    "I think that's Sarah's boy, down at the Tavern. Hey, don't you owe me money kid?!" Flynn pulls out the emergency coin purse he brings just in case and throws it into James's hands.
    "Thanks and that should cover way more than what he owes you." Flynn says before nodding him off and heading towards the tavern.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:16 pm

That was it, Jim can't stand this stranger. Even if Flynn payed bakc for him, that didn't mean James men would stop going after him. The look on the mans face told him that.
    Ingorning the pain in his body, he brought up his arm and elbowed Flynn in the back of his head, barely getting out of his gripp. Too bad that resulted in him falling down hard on the gorund again. "The fuck's wrong with you?" he scowled and froced himself to stand up, wiping blood of from his mouth. "I don't need a baby sitter. I don't need or want your help, beacuse it won't do shit anyway."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Flynn watches the kid once more as he folds his arms. Stubborn one, just as he'd acted at his age. "Alright kiddo, I'm not doing it for you anymore. I'm doing this for your mother who is probably worried to death over you right now. That's my reasoning since you won't take any other..." Flynn picks up Jim, carrying him across his shoulder but gentle enough to where he can't feel it unless he starts to struggle.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

"What part off 'fuck off' and 'don't touch me' don't you get?" he sighend tiredly, hurting too much to bother trying to get free again. "Stop acting like you know me, it's kinda creepy comming form a weird guy like you with a ginat nose," he said flatly, spitting out blood in hope it would get on Flynn. "My mom doesn't give a rats ass about me... and I can't go back right now so would you please put me down?" he tried after a moment.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 pm

"Uh... No. If I let you down now, all those guys you owe money to will pounce on you." Flynn says simply, "Well, that's not true. Someone must give some care to you." He dodges the spit blood unintentionally.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 pm

"I don't care!" he raised his voice again. Really, he didn't care if he got beaten up more. So why should a stranger care?
    "Just, please let me down. I won't be able to run away now anyway right?" he gave up, but he hated being carried like some girl who needs rescuing...
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 am

(( Jim has some teenager boy pride XDD ))

"You should care." Flynn says before shaking his head once more. "Can't do that, sorry Kiddo."

(( If it makes you feel better Jim, he'd probably ( and already did ) do this to Esme ^^ ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 am

((obviously he does xD))

"Of for the love... Why the fuck do you care so much?!"
    He elbowed Flynn in the head again, but not hard enough. "At least take me to where I live then," he groaned. "I don't live in the tavern anymore, thank god for that."

(lol for some reason I can see Esme enjoying the ride ;D )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 pm

(( Oh Esme XDDD... And ... That's a very good question. Why do you care so much Flynnie? ))

"Then where do you live?" Flynn asks, purposefully ignoring the first question.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 pm

(d'aaaw Flynnie is just a nice guy<3 xD))

"In the woods," he lied. "Now please would you be so kind to drop me?" hesaid through clenched teeth. "Or I will get the wrong idea. Oh wait, too late," he snorted and started to struggle again. "I can't go back there right now ok?! I'll only make her upset..." he mumbled the last part quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am