Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane] Empty Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane]

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Belle stood outside far too long, twisting the chain in her hands. She didn't look at the pendant or the ring she was holding. Instead, she decided to put them both into the velvet box the necklace had originally come to her in, along with the note he'd put inside. She knew this wasn't going to be easy, but at the same time, she knew she had to do it. It was the least she could do.

She'd considered asking Eric to do it, but...Seeing him asleep in the bed, she didn't want to disturb him. And, aside from that, she wanted to see Flynn. She wanted to make sure he was okay. Even if it broke her heart even farther. She sighed and walked to the door, knocking lightly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane] Empty Re: Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane]

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Flynn stared at the roof as he laid across the couch. He could hear Jane up and about but he wasn't in the mood to greet her with a Good Morning. How he slightly envied Jane for being able to sleep last night while he aimlessly stay awake, his thoughts dull of any sort of importance. Jane made him feel a bit lighthearted, but not as much as he wanted to.

As he heard a knock at the door, he looks over before sighing. He sat up and stood, not bothering to find a shirt to cover his upper half. He walks over to the door and opens it, not even close to expecting who's face he was going to see at the door.

He almost, just almost, wanted to hug her tightly and kiss her lips in happiness, telling her that he was back to his old self. However, the dreadful words, I don't want you, burned into his heart as it did for the past days without her.
    "What are you doing here...?" He asks, in a monotone, cold voice.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 pm

(Muahahahaha XDD)
    Jane was wearing one of Flynn's shirts and looking around for her pair of earrings. She sighed maybe Flynn would know she was grateful he had found her after she had tried to escape some wolves. She sighed and bit her lip maybe they were downstairs....she started going down the stairs humming a little bit as she went. "Uh Flynn..have you seen my earrings?" She asked as she headed down and then brightened when she saw Flynn with his back facing her and talking to someone at the door. She smiled and made her way towards him, she smiled and poked her head over his shoulder to smile at the woman standing outside the door. "Oh hi!" She said with a big smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Belle turned her pale gold eyes towards Flynn as the door opened. She should have expected it, but to see him looking so...cold...It made her whole chest ache. She wanted to hug him -- tell him it was okay. Tell him that things would be better for him. But, she knew she couldn't.

"I just wanted t-" She cut herself off as she heard a female voice coming from within the house. A very...peppy sounding voice, to add. Her jaw noticeably tightened. She shifted her cold eyes towards the brunette and scowled slightly, noticing what she was wearing. She shifted her gaze back to his and pursed her lips. Good, he was better off. She was beautiful, slim, unscarred. Everything he needed.

"Here," she muttered, holding out the velvet box.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Flynn looks back at Jane, letting his arm fall as she poked her head out. "I think you left them on the counter." He tells her before looking back at Belle. He could see her upset with Jane, misinterpreting that he may slept with her. He didn't feel like explaining, Belle, herself, thar told him to move on. With her giving back what he knew was in the box, it felt real.
    "Thanks..." He mumbled, taking the box.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Jane nodded, "Oh right ok, thanks Flynn." She said warmly and hurried off towrds the kitchen as she kept an eye out for her earrings. She wondered why that woman seemed to be threatened by her...and then she blushed as she remembered that she was only wearing Flynn's shirt.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Belle slid her arms around her self in a unconsciously protective manner as she found her hands now empty. She looked down before turning her hues back to him. She wasn't sure what she should do. She wanted him to be happy, but the look on his face wasn't something she wanted to see. He looked like a reflection of herself.

"You look like you're doing just fine," She muttered, her voice crisp and careful, concealing any emotion. "I'll bring your clothes by eventually. Or Eric will, I don't know," She mumbled, looking away at the mention of Eric.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Flynn scoffed at her "fine ' comment before setting his jaw when she mentioned Eric. He didn't know what hurt worse; being not wanted or being replaced by Eric in her heart. "Which reminds me, I need to give you back you stuff since you gave back...mine."

Flynn turns, leaving the door open for her to come in if she pleased as he walked towards his bedroom, placing the container on his dresser.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 am

Jane snatched her earrings off of the counter and watched as Flynn left the room as she put her earrings back in. She hated feeling like an intruder.....and right now she definitely felt like one. She bit her lip and rubbed one arm as it ached from the bruises she always had as a result of her disease.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

Belle wasn't going to go anywhere near that bedroom. She shook her head and entered the house, ignoring the aching feeling that accompanied every single thing she saw in the house. She wanted to belong here again, but knew she never could. She instead focused on the other female. Her cold gaze pierced through the girl. "You should put on your clothes," She snapped quietly, narrowing her eyes as she stepped closer. Her eyes were harsh, but showed her feelings clearly: she didn't want that girl here or near Flynn -- her Flynn. She paused at that thought and shook her head. "Fuck..." she muttered, closing her eyes and taking in a shaky breath. "I can't be here," she almost whimpered, pressing her palm to her forehead. "Keep my stuff. I don't want it." It smells like you. She called out towards Flynn's bedroom. "Burn it, keep it, I don't care. I-I have to go," She said, her voice uneasy towards the end before she turned and looked towards Jane. She shot her one last glare. "Don't hurt him," she mouthed to the girl before shaking her head and dashing out of the house.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:39 am

"Wai-..." Flynn quickly calls after her, swinging out from his doorway as he saw her leave. He sighs heavily, pushing back the hair from his eyes. He slowly walks back over to the velvet box and opens it slightly, pulling out the ring that he'd bought for her. The engagement ring. He walks back into the living room, closing the door, and looking back at Jane. "I see that you found your earrings..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:16 am

Jane was still slightly in shock of what the woman had said to her but nodded, "Yeah...Flyhn I'm sorry, my being here just made things worse." She admitted quietly. She tugged on a strand of hair nervously, "Was that your uh...ex?" She asked quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 am

Flynn shakes his head, "No, it's alright. It's not your fault Jane." He softly smiles before looking down a bit at her comment of Belle being his 'ex'. Flynn laughs, a dry, sadden one and sits down on the couch, twirling the small ring in between his fingers. "Yea... She is... She was my...fiance..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Jane swallowed hard and looked down, "No wonder she reacted the way she did." She muttered as another blush worked its way into her face. She looked ov er at Flynn twirling the ring in his fingers and moved to sit next to him, "I'm sorry." She said quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

"No, it's quite alright. It happened a few days ago, so I can't dwell." He looks at her with a smile but his eyes clearly read that he lied not only to her but himself also. The split was taking quite a toll on him. He looks down slightly before clearing his throat. "This is the ring that I got her." He handed Jane the blue diamond ring. "I can't tell you how many jobs I did, the hours, the weeks, and the months I spent trying to buy it. I had to make it perfect, just for her."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane] Empty

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Jane studied the ring in her hand with a sad look in her eyes and then handed it back to him, "Its beautiful." She whispered quietly. She bit her lip and glanced over at him, "I'm sorry." She said quietly but sincerely it hurt her to see Flynn still in pain.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 am

Flynn smiles as she hands it back to him. He looks down at the ring, remembering all the memories attatched to it before finally putting it down gently on the side table. He looks back at Jane with a small smile. "Are you hungry? Maybe I could make you something?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 am

She was about to say, no but her stomach growled and she blushed. "Uhh that would be nice....want some help?" She asked.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 am

"If you want. What's your favorite kind of breakfast?" He asks Jane as he stood and heads over to the kitchen, prepared to make anything with her help. Tending to Jane in her 'somewhat' time of need was the only distraction to preoccupy his mind for the time being.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:24 am

Jane got up and followed him, "Well I like omelette's." She said with a little smile as she moved to join him in the kitchen. She wanted to help Flynn as it was clear to her that he was still broken up about his break-up with Belle. "What do you like?" She asked curiously as she glanced at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm

"I'm not too picky, as long as I eat." Flynn says a shrug before grabbing the ingrediants for an omelette. He hands her the eggs, "Want to mix?" He asks her, placing a mixing bowl infront of her and a mixing tool.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

She nodded, "Mhm." She made an affirmative noise before she started preparing the omelette with a mind set to the task. She shot glances over at Flynn every now and then as they worked, "Thank you again for the save Flynn...it was very nice of you." She said as she kept working.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 am

Flynn simply smiles at Jane as he finishes getting the fire ready. "You don't have to Thank me. I did it cause I care for you, not out of a burden." He tells her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 am

She blushed and started whisking the eggs, "Well whatever your reason I thank you anyway." She said with a small smile in his direction. She couldn't help but notice how toned he was again and lokked down before he could notice her looking at him, her face was a little red but she hoped he didn't notice.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 am

"I hope you don't mind vegatables with your omelette?" Flynn asks, looking at Jane. His brows furrowed a bit, "Are you alright? Your face looks a bit red. Did you get a fever from the river?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:35 pm