Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hazy [Tag Flynn]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Hazy [Tag Flynn] Empty Hazy [Tag Flynn]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

Soft, brown curls slid through Belle's fingers as she played aimlessly with the locks of hair atop her head. She walked quietly throughout the cabin, her free hand skimming the wood on the walls as she walked. She loved Flynn's home -- it smelled of him, felt of him, held his entire essence. It made her feel at home -- safe. She smiled a bit, sliding her arms around her middle and hugging herself as she thought about him, the soft material of his shirt smooth against her uneven skin.

She wandered over to the bookshelves and drug out the book she always saw him reading. She knew it well and loved it herself. She laid onto the couch and opened it up, propped onto her knees as she bent them up. She tried to read, but found her mind lost in thought about Flynn. And, about Damon. What it had felt like to hold him. Seeing Flynn with that baby in his arms had made her heart ache. Ache to see him with a child of their own -- not John's baby. But, what kind of mother would she be? She'd probably scare the child, what with her scars. She frowned at that thought and nervously chewed on her bottom lip. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, leaning her head back on the arm rest of the sofa and furrowing her brows as she tried to force the image of her with a little brown haired girl from her mind.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Hazy [Tag Flynn] Empty Re: Hazy [Tag Flynn]

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 am

(( FEELS. DAFRIGGIN'FEELS. ))

Flynn nearly felt his fingers starting to numb as he gripped the reins with a tightness that could possible kill someone with suffocation. He let go the reins as soon as he was close to his home, the feeling coming back to his fingers. He jumped off, leading Max to back of the house in silence that even made his horse for many years truely scared. Flynn took off the reins from Max and nearly threw it across the stable. He walks towards the house, coming through the back door and he nearly ripped off his cloak, throwing it ontop of a table. He barely notices Belle on the couch.

His heart nearly pings at the sight of her, that night automatically flashing in his head. The Blood, the flesh cuts, the words, her face, her expressions, the way she cried at his touch. It made him clamp his teeth into a tight grip that almost gave him a headache. He tries to inhale before whispers, "Hey..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 am

The door being thrown open sent a sharp gust of cold air shooting through the room. Belle sat up, wide-eyed as she looked at Flynn, her breathing stopped and her heart in her throat. She'd never felt scared of him, but...She shivered at the mere sight and sunk back on the couch slightly. When his eyes came to her, she roughly swallowed the lump in her throat, seeing those tender emotions go through his eyes. She knew what he was thinking about.

She took in a shaky breath and slowly let it out before standing up and walking over to him hesitantly. "Flynn...?" She whispered, her eyes worried and her brow creased. "What's wrong?" She asked, frowning as she started to reach up and touch his cheek, but stopping herself from fear of how he'd react to feeling her scars.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 am

Flynn instantly soften, realizing that he scared her. He merely shakes his head before wrapping his arms tenderly but carely around her. "Nothing... Just a rough day in town today..." He whispers into her hair, tightening his arms slightly around her. It wasn't a lie nor the whole truth either. He dryly chuckles before pulling back to look into her eyes. He smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes. "How was your day? Better than mine I hope...?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

Belle visibly relaxed as he put his arms around her. She wasn't used to him coming home tense and upset. She was used to this -- sweet, gentle, loving man who put his arms around her and made her feel safe. But, as he leaned back and gave her that I'm-only-smiling-to-make-you-not-worry grin of his, she frowned at him. "My day was fine. Stayed home reading...Wrote a little. You, on the other hand," She paused, took his hand and pulled him over to the couch, tugging him down and then sitting beside him so that she was turned to face him. "Spill. What happened today?" She asked, arching a brow at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 am

"That's good!" He said, trying to sound happy and lighthearted. He sighs heavily when he knew she could obviously see through his mask. Flynn could never pull out his natural stone face when it came to Belle, she'd see right through it as if it was glass. He looks at her as he sits, chewing his bottom lip. "I... Saw a Ghost from my past..." He tells her, looking at her. Again, not a lie but not the extended truth. One thing he perfected with anyone was to shorten the truth to keep from hurting or giving misinformation to someone.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 am

Belle's frown only deepened as she saw through yet another one of his ploys to keep from telling the whole truth. She reached over and took his jaw in her gentle grip, turning his chin to put her eyes on his. "Flynn Rider, you know I don't deal well with being told half-truths," She said quietly, her eyes hurt from him not being honest. Her sleeve slipped down her arm from the angle she had her arm, exposing her marred skin.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 am

Flynn looks at her eyes, feeling an instant guilt before shifting them over to her exposed scarred arm. He sighs in defeat, "I know..." He wraps his arms around her body. "Can I... tell you tomorrow? I just feel really tired and... scared... Please, can I have this peaceful moment with you right now?" He practically begged in the last part, now telling her the full truth of his feelings.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 am

Belle's eased her gaze on him and felt her eyes soften as she saw the emotions in his eyes. She'd only seen him scared once before. She slid her arms around his neck and held him, comfortingly running her fingers through his hair. She crawled onto his lap to allow her to be closer to him and sighed, kissing his temple tenderly. "You promise you'll tell me? I don't like seeing you upset," she whispered into his ear.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 am

Flynn nods, placing his face in the crook of her neck. "I promise..." He whispers, kissing her neck lightly before closing his eyes. He held her close to him, hiding his face in her neck and almost in her hair, inhaling her calming scent. He breathes as evenly as he could, trying to calm his heart that beat painfully and to try to think straight and correctly. He knew what he needed to do, just to be safe, and knowing Belle, he would need to sneak away from her. He sighs heavily before pulling away from her only just a bit.
    "Shall we go to into the room...?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 am

Belle loved being in his embrace. It felt like home. And, as she looked at her ring, she knew it was her home, and always would be her home. She gently ran her fingers through his hair, trying to soothe him. She wasn't sure what was wrong. But, he was uneasy with her scars -- more so than usual. It was bringing up the worst possible scenarios in her mind. It was making her feel light-headed. She blinked slightly at him as he pulled away, bringing her from her thoughts. "Y-Yeah! Sure," She nodded, giving him a small smile. She cupped his cheeks, however, and placed a tender kiss on his lips before resting her forehead against his. "I love you, Flynn," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his affectionately.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 am

"And I love you more than anything in this world Belle..." Flynn tells her, knowing that he went a little overboard but he needed her to know it. He smiles at her affectionatly, the smile reaching back into his eyes. Flynn moves his arms under her legs and also on her back, he stands, carrying her towards the bedroom. He keeps her close to his chest, as if to feel safe that he is protecting her in his arms. Flynn places her down onto his bed, kissing her forehead before sliding in next to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 am

Belle faked a convincing yawn as she curled up against his chest, loving how warm he was. She knew she wasn't going to sleep, but she was good at pretending. She closed her eyes and nuzzled her nose to his jaw. She slowed her breathing to a soft, shallow pace -- one any person got when sleeping. She kept quiet, her eyelids alight with 'dreams.'
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

Flynn smiles lightly, loosely wrapping an arm around her body. He stays awake, waiting for her to fall asleep. As soon as he felt her sleep, he looks down at her, making sure she was asleep rather than faking like she usually does. He places a hand on her cheek and kisses her lips softly, careful not to wake her before whispering, "I love you Belle..."

Flynn slides out from the bed, barely making the bed move. He walks over to his drawer slipping on his usual gear that he'd take on mission to keep him protected from being seriously hurt. He needed to be prepare, just incase he had something prepared as well. He walks towards the door before looking back at Belle. His eyes soften and he whispers, "I'm sorry..." before closing the door slowly and silently. As he leaves to head towards where Maximus was, he grabs his bow, knowing that would be the only thing he needed. He gets to Max, not bothering with placing the reins on him and rides off back towards the Town.

(( Off to Town Square Flynn goes. THE PLOT THICKENS. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:50 am

Belle remained still and silent as he watched her, checking to see if she was sleeping. God, something was off. If he wanted to know she was faking, he'd normally just tickle her and she'd be broken from her concentration. He wasn't thinking clearly. This couldn't be good -- any of it. As he whispered he loved her, she frowned in her sleep. This was getting to her emotions.

Thankfully, he didn't hear her heartbeat quicken or the rise in her breathing pace as he started getting ready. She kept herself silent, trying to keep her nerves down. But, hearing his words at the door threw her mind into a flurry. What if he got hurt? She wouldn't be able to cope. She knew who he was dealing with. She couldn't leave him alone on this one.

She threw herself from the bed and pulled on her black, close fitting uniform hastily. Tying her hair back in a band, she grabbed her dagger and her bow, hooking it across her back before taking off. She jumped onto Phillip, who was more than ready to go. He took off after Maximus, keeping a safe distance and far from range of being seen or heard. She had to make sure he was okay. She didn't have a good feeling about any of this. He wouldn't tell her what he was doing -- he never lied to her. That was a promise to her he'd always kept.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:01 am