Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's Good To Walk [ tag:Jim ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

It's Good To Walk [ tag:Jim ] Empty It's Good To Walk [ tag:Jim ]

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

John Smith walked away from the harbor and headed to Town Square. He stretch his arms and placed them behind his head as he walked through the streets. Supervising everyone mostly, since the times were hard honestly wanted to make sure no one was in trouble or no one was causing it.

Besides taking walks was really good, it gave you time to think and was healthy, and the day was going perfect, talking of the weather actually.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

It's Good To Walk [ tag:Jim ] Empty Re: It's Good To Walk [ tag:Jim ]

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm

((and in comes Jimbo! Ruining the nice day xD))

"Get back here Hawkins!" Some men groaled not far behind John.
    The young teen had quikcly ran past the knight, smirking back at the group trying to catch him. "You're too fat!" he yelled over his shoulder before dissapearing inside an alley, the men right behind him.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm

(( Brilliant Jimbo, you're a great role model XD ))

As he heard the screams of some men John closed his eyes, "Too good to be truth" he muttered for himself as he turned and noticed a young teen running passing him, he frowned slightly as he yelled to the men making the blonde rolled his, "And so the game begins" he said as he walked to a near house and climb it until he reach the roof.

He run jumping roof to other roof following the boy who kept running, he continued following him and when he thought it was the right moment he jumped back to the ground appearing in front of the brunette teen, "Going somewhere?" he asked with a smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

((Oooh John~ Razz ))

Jim jumped back in surprise, glaring at the older man. "Holy fuck!" he burst out an took a few steps back. "Yeah I am actually, problem?" he snorted and moved to walk right past him when he heard the men getting closer.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm

(( Deal with It Cool ))

John raised an eyebrow and moved to the way the young boy did in order to not let him pass, "You hear that? That is the sounds of trouble, and you kid am afraid must be the cause of the trouble, so, I would appreciate your cooperation if you just stop running and come with me" he said taking the arm of the boy in order to resolve the problem.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 pm

(( sure~ Razz ))

"What the-?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" he hissed in the man's ear, trying to break lose. However when he tried, the ppain in his arm made it quite impossible for him this time. Damn, he thought the wounds wouldn've healed by now...
    As the man appeard around the corner the slowed down when they saw the knight holding on to Jim, a satisfied smrik on their faces. "Thank you Smith," the leader of the group said. "This brat hear stole money form us and-"
    "I did NOT." Jim interupted him. "That money belongs to me you shitface. You and your gang were just pisse dbeacuse I won them fair and square in astupid cards game."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

"A man must do his duty kid" John explained as he walked and stopped when he saw the men approaching, he nodded as a greeting, "Just doing my duty" he explained to the men, although there was something suspicious about them, so he did not let go of the boy who was struggling on getting free.

John narrowed his eyes when the man spoke and then turned to Jim when he spoke, "Is that so?" he asked facing the men demanding explanations, "Which version says the truth sir?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Some of them looked ready to snap Jim's neck. but the leader just laughed and shacked his head. "With all due respect, you honestly belive this brat is telling the truth? Ask anyone aorund here and they'll know about all the trouble and damage this kid causes."
    Jim just continued to glare at them, not moving now due to the pian in hs arm. He didn't feel like making it even worse thna it already was...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:57 pm

"Brat or not he's still a civilian, and is my duty to respect and protect all civilians" he explained without losing his cool in front of the men, "Anyway" he now looked at the boy in a firm way and turned to the men, "I wonder how much money could a 'brat' like him could steal from such smart men like you? In fact, as far as I know, haven't I seen you before? Oh I think I did, yeah, playing games to people making money out of it while you actually end up stealing from them? Yeah, that sounds familiar..." he now frowned to the men in an intimidating way, "I don't like to be lied"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Then man's calm expression fell and was replaced with a glare, but slight worry in his eyes. "We still have other buisness with the kid. ABiut his dear old [i]father[/i,2 he sneered down at the boy, watching him flinch and trying to break lose form John's grip again.
    "He still owns us money, and it's not about some stupid card game."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

pushing slightly Jim a few steps back -without letting go of his arm- he looked fearless at the man in front of him, "Then why don't you come with me or any of my fellow partners in the first place? It is our duty to solve the civilian's concern after all, instead you decide to run behind a kid, probably trying to beat him up, that just makes you worst than scum and a group of cowards, but, if money is all you care, how much are you talking about? and I personally make sure to make it up to you" he said hoping they were reasonable enough to accept his help.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Before any of the men could answer Jim snapped and finally teared his arm free, wich hurt like a bitch when he did. "I don't need or want your help!" he hissed at the knight. "This doesn't concern you or any of the other knigths! You don't do anything good anyway, so just stay out of this!"
    He cursed and gently palced a hand over his arm while turning back to face the group, who looked alitte more pleased at his outburst. Fuck, they were expecting him to snap...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:41 pm

John noticed his release and turn fast to the boy who began to snap, "Hey! you're just a kid and I'm here to help you weather you like it or not! Now I don't think you are conscious enough of the consequences that can bring to you disrespecting a knight right now" he said scolding at the brunette, then he looked at the men and how they were glaring at the boy, he didn't like it, they were staring as if he was their pray.

Despise the boy being disrespectful he walked between the group of men and the boy, "...So?" he said as he looked at his small bag and took some gold coins of it, "Will this be enough for you for his debt?" he asked as he showed the gold coins hoping they would agree and leave.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"You bastard...!" Jim began to say but was stopped when the man held up a hand to silecne him. Surprisingly he waited.
    "This will do for now..." he began and nodded at the other men, turning to leave. "But it won't cover the rest."
    Sending one last glance the teen, Jim knew they'd be back for him soon enough.
    "Thank you for making life hadrer for me mr. Knight," Jim snorted. "Why can't people just mind their own damn buisnees?!" he groaled and turend to leave himself, still clutching at his arm.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 pm

He shook his face as he frowned towards the men that were leaving, he frowned even more towards the teen that was keep complaining and disrespect him, "Is this the way you thank someone after trying to help? Besides I'm not finished with you yet!" he snapped as he made the boy turned to face him, "Why do you have to cause disturbance in town in the first place?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

"I didn't ask for you stupid and worthless help!" he said back at the taller man. "And I do wahtever the hell I want! Sure, throw me in prison if you think that'll solve anything. I'm sure you'll feel so damn proud of yourself doing that as well."
    He rudely turned his bakc on him and decded to ingore John. He watsed enough time here...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 pm

"You shouldn't judge kid, and as a matter of fact i do not enjoy sending people to prison, but I am not afraid to do so, no matter the age" he explained to the rude boy, he then looked how the boy walked away so disrespectfully, "So this is the kind of thing you do huh? running away, pretending to be tough when you can't face your troubles with honor or bravery?" he added in a defying way.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 pm

"Fuck honor. Fuck bravery," he spat. "What the hell do you know about me? The do yiu know about ayoen in this town? Ha, stop pretending like you give a crap," he sneerd.
    He hisse dunder his breath. His beating up from a day ago was still hurting,and like this he wouldnät be able to run as fast... Crap, he coul feel some of his wounds open again...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 pm

The blonde frowned even more and shook his head, "I do have an idea kid" he said firmly, "And believe it or not I do care, specially from kids like you" he said walking until he faced the boy in front of him, "I care about you, and those men, and the people that walks around this town more than you could actually think or...give a crap" he added feeling a bit angry, but definitely looking firm in front of the boy, he then noticed that there was something in the boy, he slowly took his arm, "Are you hurt?" he asked confused since he didn't really took him with a lot of strength to avoid hurting him, "Did they hurt you?" he snapped with fury.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Jim flicnhed when he touched his arm and pushed him away. "Well duh!" he mocked. "It wasn't them this time though..." he mumbled to himself, turning to walk the other way instead. Why couldnät people just leave the hell alone for once? Although... could it really be that he cared? No... this was just a job for him.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:25 pm

John rolled his eyes as he sighed annoyed by his repellent attitude towards him, "You just make it harder" he said walking at the said of the boy and placing his hand on his back, "Now, would you please come with me? I can help you with your injury, I have some ointments, bandages, and then you can go freely back at your home...you do have one right?" he said truly worried about the boy.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 pm

He almost yelped this time in pain whe he touched his shouulder,a slapped it away. "I said don't touch me! What part of that don't you get?! Just... leave me alone!"
    He glared at John, daring him to try something. "I-I don't wnat your help... Of course I ahve a home stupid, I have alot of places to go too..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 pm

John raised his arms in an innocent way making sure to not touch the boy, "Fine! take it easy kid!" he said slightly frowning, "But sorry now that I know you're hurt, i'm going to take responsibility from you, so stop making it hard and just follow me to help you!" he snapped not caring how angry he might look.

That was it, with Jim's last words the blonde wouldn't handle so easy, he slapped the brunette's forehead, "Stop it! now there's a difference between wanting and needing, and right now you need my help even if you don't want to, so would you rather go to those places bleeding or at least sure that you won't faint and then miss everything!"

((sorry I couldn't help but John needed to slap Jim's forehead))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 pm

((that's ok, slap him more John he needs it xD))

Jim stared dumbfounded, as if not really understanding what ahd just happend. "You cna't order me around," he groaled, rubbing his forehead. "I've bene through shit alot worse thna this. And even if I don't, wahy would you care when even i don't?"
    He still didn't move to folow John, to stubborn.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm

(( oh my, I'm starting to have so many broship feels XD ))

"Try me, besides you're not the only kid, a lot of people including me have been through a lot of stuff believe it or not, so in other words you might be surprised" he snapped still frowning at the kid. He sighed noticing the boy wouldn't move just a bit, "Look I want to help you because I'm truly worried and unless you don't want me to touch your arm again I really suggest to start moving" he said as he slapped his forehead again, "That's for your bad stubbornness"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am