Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) Empty Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am

(in the future again XDD and I shall be Alice once more x3)
    Alice slowly made her way into town, she avoided the larger crowds and eventually made her way to the tavern where her brother worked. She had to smile a little bit...if he ever actually knew they were related he might faint...or worse. She entered the tavern and made her way towards the back where Jim worked, "Hey Jim." She said gently when she saw him cooking some meals.
    (muahahaha hope this works x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) Empty Re: Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 am

((yaaaaay i get to write adult!Jimbo 8D))

The tavern was full, as usual. With both drunk people or just traverles wanting to rest or someone looking for a good time. In other words, just like any typical normal day. It hadn't realy changed that much since Jim and Ariel took over after Sarah. Well maybe the food got better.
    "And stay the fuck out!" the man roared as he tossed out some drunkards trying to start a fight. he mutterd to himself while making his way back inside the kitchen. Some things never changed.
    at leat Jim had learned to control his anger issues. Well, sort of.
    Hearing a familar voice, he looked over his shoulder wiht a big grin. "Alice! Hiya," he greated the young girl, never stopping what he was doing, even when he wasn't looking at it. "What brings you here today? How's Odette doing?"
    Odette
    Odette

Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim) Empty Re: Walk a Little Faster (AU fanfic with Mikey/Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Alice smiled at him and then looked around the kitchen, "Nothing much, I just wanted to check on you that's all, and mom's good just a little tired that's all." She said as she turned her gaze back to him, "So do you need help Jim?" She asked, having seen just how crowded it was.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:20 pm

"Still tired huh? Well no surprise there with all those long night shifts," he sighend with a small smile. "No, there's no problem, I'll handle this!" he grinned while running back and fortt and cocking god knows how many meals at the time. But eh made it look so easy and simply. "So how ahve you been doing? Still afraid of crowds?" he teased. "Guess your old man never took you out huh?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Alice gave a little laugh, "Uh nope that he didn't and I've been good, I finished the first book in the chronicled history of Nirethia." She said lightly as she changed the subject. Her eyes studied him....she wondered just how bad it would be if he ever knew their true relationship...but she had promised her parents she wouldn't tell him.
    (sorry for the late reply.....all that tiredness just hit me....)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

((that's fine hon<33 sleep more if you need <3 :3))

Jim chuckled at her. "I think i might have some old books you'd love to read, i'll go look for it on my break for you," he said and handed over a tray full of food to another worker who was quickly out of the kitchen.
    He felt her eyes on him and turned full around to face her, his kind smile never faiding. "Something wrong?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Alice smiled back at him, "No, nothing wrong, I was just wondering what it would be like having a brother." She said with a shrug. It wasn't untrue for the most part...she had wondered what it would be like with Jim knowing they were related. She blshed and looked down, "Sorry, I know that might sound silly." She said with a little laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Jim laughed and patter her shoulder when he walked past her. "It's not silly.It's pretty normal actually. As a kid i wonderd what it would like to have a sibling as well. Though I always had a few peopel who filled that gap, and it annoyed the hell out of me. You feeling lonely or something?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Alice shrugged, "Well not really....I mean I met these two guys a few days ago Damon and Stefan. Know anything about them? They're brothers and at least one of them was well...uh I don't know flirty?" She said as she blushed an even brighter red.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh... those two," he frowned. "It's that council couple's kids," he grimaced at the thoguht of them. It sometimes amused him when he thoguth how close it ha dbeen for him to kill them all those years ago.
    "I'm not gonna bother saying naything, it's not like anyone ever litsend to me anyway," he sulked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at his words and lightly patted him on the shoulder, "Oh you know, I listen to you Jim....so can you tell me so I know what I'm dealing with?" She asked seriously, she really did listen to Jim...after all he knew everyone here and she needed to know.
    (ohh btw I edited my post in the woods, might help idk XDD and is it weird I can't wait to write a pregnant Odette? <3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:39 pm

"That's what they all say," he pouted childishly and started to prepare more food when another order was yelled trhoguh the door. "Since I don't know them personally I'd be unfair to say you should stay from them just beacuse I don't happen to like them. But try not let that flirty one touch you. Once they get a taste, they'll come back for more."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Alice winced and looked down, "A little too late for that....I promise though if he touches me again, I will make him regret it." She said sincerely and then bit her lip, "I should let you go back to work." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 pm

His eye twitched. Why wasn't he surpsied? "Geez, and people wonder why i spend my days worrying too much," he half joked. "Hey it's fine as long as tou don't do anything you regret. and I'll soon be on my break, so you can go and take seat and I'll join ya soon enough."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Alice bit her lip and then turned to go sit in a booth, far enough away from people that she didn't feel like she had to socilalize. She waited for Jim, not noticing a man who was discreetly eyeing her not too far away, the man was drinking some beer but his gaze was fixed on her.
    (meheehehehehe Twisted Evil )
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

((0h dear x'D gotta go now hon, see ya later<33))

Jim smiled, and promised he'd hurry up. H ewas well aware of how uncoftuble big crowds made her feel, and in a tavern with this full of people, aorund this time of day most drunks... Yepp, he'll better hurry up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

(okie doke Wink and BYYEE!!!)
    Alice was still waiting for Jim when the man who had been eyeing her got up and approached her, "You look a little lonely there sweetcake." He commented as his eyes wandered over her body. Alice glared up at him, "Buzz off." She said flatly and turned her head away from him, the man glared and then grabbed her shoulder. Alice didn't even hesitate she was up in moments and the man was suddenly on the ground as she had used a little technique her dad had taught her. She stared down at him with a bored expression before she kicked him, "Like I said...buzz off." She said darkly. She watched as he got up and headed back to his seat before she sat back down like nothing had happened.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 pm

((mehehehehe...idea! >8D))

Jim had seen what just happend. at first when he saw the man apporach her he was about to walk over there and knoch he day lights out of that man, but had frozen in his place when he saw Alice handle the man herself. No, he wans't surprised at how strong she was, he had seen her fight alot of times. What made him freeze in place was the tecnique she had used. He had seen and been taught that too, but a man he hated more than anything.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

(AHHH TELL ME!! XDD)
    Alice turned around and bit her lip when she saw the way how Jim was looking at her and inwardly cursed. "Sorry you had to see that Jim...guy was really getting on my nerves." She said with a little laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm

((Jim is gonna suspect things, now thta he saw her tecnique and all Twisted Evil ))

"That's alirght, you did the right thing," he froced out a smile and took a seat next to her. "...who taught you that by the way? I doubt Odette has," he chuckled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 am

Alice shrugged, "I kinda made it up.....nothing too special." She said with a blank expression, "So, how has Ariel been?" She asked as she changed the subject.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 am

"That's bullshit," Jim laughed, stating that he did not belive her. "She's fine. Doing just great, nothing new."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:26 am

Alice rolled her eyes at his comment before she nodded, "Well I'm happy to hear that she is and why is that so hard to believe anyway?" She demanded
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

"Beacuse that's the exact same tecnique my old man taught me..." he said lowly, his eyes growing dark bringing Micheal up. If his father had done soemthing to Odette or Alice... he'll find hima nd kill him himself!
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 am

Alice swallowed hard, "Look Jim....I...I don't know your dad....I'm sorry for bringing back bad memories." She said quietly, she really did feel terrible....after all her dad had never hurt her like he had Jim.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 pm