Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim) Empty A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Odette headed towards the church's graveyard, she wanted to visit her parents. She pushed through the gate and entered the graveyard before she headed towards one headstone, Here lies what remains of Sir Richard Paranell and His Beloved Wife Evangeline Odette rested her rose on the ground in front of it. She didn't say anything she just sat there for a moment before she got up and left, wiping at a few tears that had escaped.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim) Empty Re: A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Jim was called many things, but 'stalker' was not one of those things. However, he wouldn't be surprised if the blonde who he seem to run into everytime would think thta he was one now...
    Seeing her at the graveyard when he walked past it, he stopped for a moment too catch her wipe away a tear before turning to leave.
    "It's not safe being out here all alone," he spoke up, voice neutral and calm.
    Odette
    Odette

A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim) Empty Re: A Walk Amongst the Dead (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Odette whirled around, "Oh its you." She said with some bitterness and moved away from him, "Why do you care? For all you know I might steal from you." She said darkly, she still hadn't forgiven him for his words.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 pm

He chuckled and shaked his head. "It's not exactly you 'stealing' from me I'm worried about," he said smugly. "And don't feel offended by that comment, i was talking about everyone to be fair."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Piece of advice kid, if you want someone to like you don't make snap judgements." She said and then looked down. "Sure its good to be cautious...but don't take it too far." She said and then studied him, "What are you doing out here anyway?" She asked, changing the subject.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm

"Don't give me adivce, not a good idea," he couldn't but snort. He glanced around the graveyard. "No reason really... Just getting away I guess..." he mumbled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

She shook her head and then frowned, "Away from what?" She asked simply as she looked at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

"Everything," he answerd simply. "What do you care?" he copied her question from before, slowy smirking again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Odette smirked, "You remind me of someone." She said simply and looked away again, "If I didn't know better, I would think you were stalking me." She added as she changed the subject.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I don't balme you for thinking that," he snickred. "Maybe there's this invisible force drawing me to you?" he winked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm

She laughed, "Well if there is I don't feel it." She countered with an amused smile in his direction.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 pm

He faked a hrt expression playfully. "No, beacuse you feel it for that blonde captain," he said bluntly. "He's not as manly as he looks, just a heads up."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow, "He saved my life....I think that shows he is manly. And why do you say that?" She asied curiously.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 pm

He shrugged. "I have my reasons," he mutterd and looked away from her again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Odette walked closer towards him and studied him, "You can't leave a girl hanging after saying something so interesting." She said.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm

He gave her weid look. "Intresting? How the heck is any of that intresting?" he asked, not moving away when she moved closer. "But to be frank, I just can't satnd him, and odviously he can't stand me either so we're even."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

She had to laugh, "I thought it was much worse...the way how you were going on." She said and smiled before she moved back. "Thank you though for the warning." She said and smiled again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 pm

"Not that you would need it," he half smiled. "But anyway, how about I accompany you?" he changed subject and casually wrapped an arm around her shoulders, draggin her along with him as he started to walk. "It's still not completely safe here ya know."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

She looked over at him and lightly removed his arm from her shoulder, "Smooth." She said with a laugh, "I don't even know your name and you're trying to hit on me." She said with a laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm

"Wasn't that obvious from the first time we meet?" he said matter of factly. "Name's Jim. Mins telling me yours? Or will have to call you blondie?" he teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

She rolled her eyes but smiled back at him, "Well Jim, I'm Odette and in answer to your first question yes it was obvious." She said with a laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

He laughed. "Well you sure don't seem to mind it one bit though," he winked, leaning a little closer to her face.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

She met his eyes and smirked, "You need to work on that charm Jimbo." She said eventually and patted his cheek.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 pm

"Naah, not really. I'm more popular than you think miss," he chuckled behind her hand and gently pushed it away from his face. "But if I like you enough, I just might."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

She chuckled and kept walking, "You must be a busy man then." She said lightly and then pretended to think of something, "Which makes me wonder why you would be walking me home when you have so many other girls." She teased.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:35 pm