Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone }

Chel
    Chel

Antal inlägg : 62
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone } Empty Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone }

Post  Chel Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 am

Chel turned the corner making her way into an alley. It was easier, people didn't watch her. She kept walking until she crashed full force into someone infront of her.
    "Woah!" The deep voice chuckled, holding her shoulders. "You okay miss?"
    Chel looked up, seing an older plump man, with his face hidden in a beard.
    "I'm fine." She muttered, trying to step out of his way.
    "Hey I know you! You're that street girl right? the one everyone's always trying to catch?" He whispered, squinting his eyes.
    "What's it to you." She growled, arching an eyebrow in aggravation. She, turned her heel, ready to run. She wasn't about to let someone turn her in.
    "I could tell on ya right now, ya know." He gurgled.
    "Well then do it." She threatened, clenching a fist. She could run, she could make it without him catching her.
    "I don't think i will, I think i'll keep you safe for a price."
    Chel rolled her eyes, inching to the side slowly. "Look i only have 3 coins, and i doubt that's much. So just let me go and-"
    "Now stop it, c'mere." He hissed, grasping her shoulder to keep her from leaving.
    "I just want to walk..okay? Leave me alone."
    The man tightened his grip, and swung her around, her back smacking into the wall. She growled digging her nails into his hand. She cringed at his face moving closer to hers. unwillingly, she yelped loudly, trying her best to push him away.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone } Empty Re: Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone }

Post  Jasmine Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 am

A hand tapped the man's shoulder. As he turned, a woman side kicks his jaw and punches his stomach. As he topples to the ground, Jasmine places her heeled shoe right inbetween his legs. "Now, unless you want a shoe imprinted on your priceless toy, I suggest you scram. And don't you dare of thinking of coming back, I know a few men here and there that would love to kick your butt."
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

Chel watched blankly as the man stood up, wiped the blood off of his lip and walked away, whispering curses under his breath. She looked over at the woman, standing infront of her. She fixed her bag, her hands still trembling. With a childlike expression, she pushed herself off the wall and bit her lip.
    "You didn't have to do that." She muttered.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:42 am

"I know." Jasmine says, watching the man leave before looking at the girl. "But I can never let creeps like that win." Jasmine examines the girl, remembering how Jasmine was in her same place not too long ago before the Wonderland Dancers. "Are you alright though? He didn't hurt you, did he?"
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

"I meant, I didn't need you to do that." She said flatly, staring at her with her eyes squinted. "I could have handled that myself." She hissed, gathering herself and standing tall.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 am

(( Sorry Sami, I just got back. I had to get the rest of the stuff out of my old house ^^. ))

Jasmine raises brow at the girl. "Because obviously you had it all under control right?"
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 am

((It's okay :DDD Take all the time you need ~~ ))

"I was getting there." Chel said, her face scrunching up in anger. She furrowed her brow. "I've taken care of myself for this long already, It's not like that's the first time something like that happened."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 am

Jasmine sighs, the girl reminding of her younger self. "Alright, no need to get defensive. I remembering being in your shoes not too long ago. Just remember though." Jasmine places a careful hand on the girl's shoulder. "If you ever need help or anything, do hesistate to drop by the Wonderland Dancers club. There were a lot of girls in your same situation that could help out." Jasmine smiles before letting go. She bends down and grabs her stuff.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:30 am

Chel scoffed and put a hand on her hip. "And what situation am I apparently in?" She asked. "Since you seem to know me so well."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 am

(( If only I had Raja XD She's totally giving Chel this right now.

Just want to walk { Tag: Anyone } Tumblr_m4inetvMXr1rwcc6bo1_500 ))

Jasmien looks at her with an eyebrow arched.

"Well, let's see." As she circles the girl. "Clothes are simply worn out, dirty, and some of the hems have been snipped off, or torn off. Meaning you live on the streets. Skinny, far too skinny for a girl of your built, meaning you haven't eaten in a few days except a measly apple. Your hair is certain spots where it's hard and others where it's coarse and you have bruises on your thighs and all the way up. Which we know what that means. Hands are small and rough, also revealing a few scratch marks here and there, meaning you're a theif." Jasmine says tapping her chin.

"Theif, living on the streets, and pleasuring men. And you look like you're a bit younger than I am, which is 18 by the way." Jasmine looks back at her. "Do you really want me to tell you what kind of a situation you are in?"
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:25 pm

((so omfg apparently my message never posted so i need to re-do it -___- so sorry crap post is crap)

Chel bit her lip in aggravation as she spoke, wringing her hands. "Look." She said through clenched teeth, standing on her toes. "I do what I do...and i'm damn good at it." She spoke, not realizing she was raising her voice. "It shouldn't matter to you." She said flatly, bringing her voice down. "Things like this...they happen all the time, okay? I'm a big girl, i know what i've been getting myself into."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

(( It's fine :3 ))

"Doesn''t mean you enjoy or you're not even a bit happy with what you are doing." Jasmine says, softly. "I care because..." she pauses, not really knowing why she cared soo much. "I don't want a girl, who can and have so much more than you think you're ok, to get hurt or even killed one day..."
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 pm

"I'm not going to get hurt." She spoke, crossing her arms. "I've been out here since i was 4." She looked down at the ground, eyeing her feet before looking back up at her. "Well....do you enjoy what you do?"
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 am

"Mmm... Sometimes." Jasmine says with a bit of a laugh, "It's better where I was before. I was also living on the streets since I was five." Jasmine shrugs lightly.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 pm

"So I guess we're the same, huh?" She smirked, leaning against the wall. "Well if that's the situation, you don't need to be worried, I'll probably just end up like you. " She rolled her eyes .
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am

"You don't have to end up like me, you can be something greater. It takes time, practice, and a little bit of hardwork." Jasmine says before chuckling a bit, remembering her conversation in the forest.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 pm

"Don't take this the wrong way.." Chel began, checking and buffing her finger nails. "But aren't you a stripper or something?" She stopped herself. "Sorry...'burlesque dancer?'" She said with sarcasm.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm

"Now that, younge lady, is false. Strippers are women who need to take off their clothes off to give a customer to pay them. Burlesque Dancers don't need to take their clothes off. We put on a show." Jasmine says with a smirk. She pushes herself away from the wall she had leaned on. "I can show you an example of how to gain profit without having to take a man's pants off."
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 am

"But that takes all the fun out of it.." Chel said teasingly, faking a pout, and hopping up onto a barrel, crossing her legs. "Well go on.."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 am

"Alright then." Jasmine says, stalking to the other side. She puts her bag down and takes off her brown cover she'd like to wear while shopping. Her favorite blue outfit didn't fit the 'norm' status of women in Nirethia, but Jasmine really didn't care what they thought. Jasmine closes her eyes, as she did everytime she performed everything, and placed herself in her 'wonderland'. Once she felt the movements of her body, she started to move.

(( ALRIGHT! I took a REALLY long time to respond because I've been trying to find the PERFECT dance to go with this scene. I'msuchaanalfreakit'sridiculousx'D. This dance nor the music is obviously not in this time period so imagine it with a more of this time period dance, but this is what their dances are. ^^ And also, Jasmine doesn't have any 'background' dancers, so she's always in the front and always the one individually dancing Razz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZm5iyAU9E&feature=related

It's only the first half ^^ ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:11 am