Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Torment (Tag Phillip)

Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Torment (Tag Phillip) Empty Torment (Tag Phillip)

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 am

Sara was out shopping today wearing a new dress that she got. Her father said that she look like her mother in that dress. She did miss her mother at times, she didn't know what happen to her.

Last edited by Sara on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Torment (Tag Phillip) Empty Re: Torment (Tag Phillip)

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:50 am

Philip enjoyed his trips to the village, just hanging out in the town square, avoiding his responsibilities, and his parents. He was wearing a red cape and matching hat that covers his face a bit like he always did when he went out of the castle. He joked with some people it was because he didn't want his good looks to distract people, but it was really because he knew there were people that were not fans of the royal family, so he didn't want to start anything.

Philip was walking across the square, taking in the sights, when he noticed one especially pretty sight. A small, half smile appeared on his lips as he redirected his body to walk towards the young woman. As he walked he pushed up his hat a little, but not too much and he took in the appearance of the girl. "That is a beautiful dress," Philip complimented, giving her a friendly smile, noticing how she seemed to be admiring it herself.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:56 am

Sara turn around "Thank you" said Sara with a smile. She thought that it look okay on her. "I'm Sara" said Sara as she held out her hand.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 am

Philip gave her flirty, half smile as he took her hand. "Phil," he answered. Philip never gave out his full name unless he knew it would be safe. "So where might you be off to on this fine day?" he asked, leaning against a nearby wall and crossing his arms over his chest.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 am

"Shopping" said Sara as she hold up the basket. She saw Phil give her a flirty smile. "What about you" asked Sara as she place her hands by her side.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:27 am

"Ah, I'm just out and about," Philip replied. "Trying to avoid chores," he whispered, leaning in a bit closer to her and giving her a quick wink at the end. "It feels like my parents give me a million things to do," he said, rolling his head in faux-exhaustion and then letting out a small chuckle. "You need any help with her shopping?" he asked, with his mouth and his eyes. It was really quite incredible. It often seemed like his eyes could speak volumes without him having to say a word. His mother said they were very expressive and that she used to hate seeing him sad because his eyes hurt her so much. This attribute came in handy nowadays when he was talking to girls though.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 am

Sara look into his eyes "Sure" said Sara. She love the look in his eyes. Sara started to walk "Are you coming" asked Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:03 am

Philip pushed himself off the wall and started after Sara. "Of course," he answered. "So, what is it we're shopping for?" he asked, looking over at Sara who was now next to him.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 am

Sara look up at him "Basic things" said Sara. She like of feel something for him but hey live for Sinbad was stonger.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:14 am

"Mm-hm..." Philip hummed, stroking his chin as if thinking hard, then looking down at Sara with a smirk. "Well I'm sure we can find that for you."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 am

Sara walk to the first stand there and stared to look over the food there "Do Phil way do you live" asked Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 am

"Oh a little ways from here," Philip answered calmly. He's had to answer this question a few times and so he'd grown more and more comfortable being vague. "It's a large place, especially for just me and my family. My family is fairly wealthy," he told her. "And you? Do you live near by?" He asked turning his gaze up to Sara.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 am

Sara pay for the food "About a mile" said Sara as she turn around "I live with my father" said Sara with a smile. She said that with anger in her voice.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 am

Philip raised an eyebrow and looked at Sara curiously, "Don't really get along with him?" He sighed, "I can understand that. It seems I mostly fight with my father than anything else at this point."
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 am

"Not right now" said Sara as she look down. This was the first fight they ever had. "I love my dad but he need to learn that I can take care of myself" said Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 am

"I'd bet he knows that," Philip said confidently, looking straight ahead for a moment before turning to look back at Sara briefly. "He probably just doesn't want you to have to take care of yourself." He flashed Sara a bright, reassuring smile before turning back to look ahead. "So," Philip started, turning around to walk backwards so he could talk to Sara, "What do you like to do for fun?"
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 am

Sara look at Philip "Well I like to swim and read" said Sara with a smile. "He is cute" thought Sara as she look into his eyes.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

A little ding went off in Philip's head when Sara said she enjoyed reading, but he kept his face calm and cool just giving her a charming half smile and nodding his head slightly to show he was listening. "Very cool," he said simply. "Reading is nice," he added, still keeping his responses neutral, although he wanted to say so much more, like how much he loved to read, what his favorite books were, and then maybe they could go to the bookstore or something and just discuss books, but he kept himself reined in.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 am

"What about you" asked Sara with a blush on her face "You must like to read what is your favorite book" asked Sara
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 am

Philip's brain was now racing a mile a minute as he thought through all the books he had read, and all the ones he had enjoyed. He could hardly pick on as his favorite. "Oh it's so hard to choose," Philip exclaimed, a bit of excitement in his voice. "Although I guess I can say not any of the history books my father is always forcing me to read," he let out a small chuckle. At his current age, Philip could easily tell anyone the entire history of the kingdom and it's people.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 am

"Yes history is boring and I guess our father are kind of the same" said Sara with a smile. She would if his father was forcing him to marry to.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 am

Philip returned Sara's smile with a crooked smile of his own, meeting her eyes with his. "So," he drew out playfully, looking down at his feet as he walked, "What else do you need to get?" He looked back up at Sara, gesturing to her basket with his eyes and then raising an eyebrow.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 am

"Well I need some meat" said Sara as she walk next to him "Do Phil would you like to join me for lunch" asked Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 am

Philip turned so that his body was facing Sara and gracefully took her hand from the basket handle. "Why I would be honored," he said with a crooked smile. He then bent over slightly and brought her hand to his lips and gave her brief kiss on the hand. He paused for a moment as he started to rise up again and gave Sara a playful smirk, and then brought her hand through his arm and stood up straight, feet together. "Shall we?" he asked, looking down to meet he eyes and smiling playfully.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 am

(Awww)
    Sara had a blush on her face as he kiss her hand. "Yes we shall" said Sara. She could feel her heart beating very fast. "Sinbad want ever like this" thought Sara.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:17 am