Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara) Empty The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Philip's heartbeat started speed up as Sara leaned in closer to him and he started to breath a bit heavier. When she reached down and grabbed his hand, Philip took his hands off of her waist and, holding her hand, he took off running towards the river. He stopped just a few feet short of the water and sat down in the grass, and once he was down, he pulled Sara down as well, being sure to catch her and cushion the fall. From the time he started running until when Sara landed in his lap, Philip was laughing joyfully and smiling from ear to ear.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara) Empty Re: The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Post  Sara Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Sara smile and move her hair out of her face. She sat up "God he so hot" thought Sara as a blush show up in her face.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Philip's laugh slowly faded until it was gone, but his smile remained as wide and bright as it started. Philip's face did soften a bit as he lifted his hand and helped to slowly brush some of Sara's hair out of her face and behind her ear. After his hand fell from her face, again, slowly, he set it down in her hand, playing with her fingers a bit while his eyes were still focused on her face.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Sara sat next to him. She hold on to his hand "Enjoy yourself there" asked Sara as she look into his eyes.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Philip continued to stare into Sara's eyes for a few more seconds, a small, sweet smile on his lips and his fingers playing with hers. Then his smile grew into a pleased half smile and he fell back to lie on the grass, one arm behind his head while his other hand was still in Sara's hand. "Yes. I did," he answered her, his eyes closed and a pleased smile on his face.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Sara let go for his hand and stand up. She lean behind a tree. "I don't know what to do" thought Sara as she leaven the white dress.
    (What she is wearing)
    The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara) Sabinacelticdress

Last edited by Sara on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Philip sat up when he felt Sara's hand slip out of his and looked around confused until he found Sara leaning against a tree. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Philip brought his knee up and rested one of his arms on it as he looked at the tree that Sara was hiding behind. He didn't understand. He thought things were going well, but then she just pulled away. His brow was furrowed with confusion and concern and he was staring intently at Sara, or rather her tree.

((Pretty!!!))
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 pm

"I'm fine" said Sara as she walk out. She sat next to him as grab his hand "You didn't do anything wrong" said Sara with a smile. "I'm sorry if you think you did something wrong" said Sara.
    (Thanks)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Philip looked at Sara suspiciously, his eyebrow still raised and his eyes narrowed. "You sure?" he asked, gently rubbing her hand with his thumb and bending his neck to get her to look him in the eye. "You can talk to me," he assured her, giving her a kind, reassuring smile.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Sara bit her lip and look down "Alright I'm a little scared" said Sara. She didn't what to be. She didn't know if she should tell him about who her father is.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 am

Philip dropped his knee and moved closer to Sara, still looking at her face, his own very soft. He took her hand in both of his and continued to gently rub her hand. "Why are you scared?" he asked calmly.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

Sara look up at him with tears in her eyes "It about my father" said Sara as she look back down. "Great now I sound like a fool" thought Sara.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 am

Philip looked at Sara, concern in his eyes, as she spoke. He then reached over and put his index finger under her chin to lift her face. He gently brushed her cheek with his thumb to try and soothe her. "What about your father?" he asked as he gently made her look into his eyes.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

"Me and my father aren't doing that well right now" said Sara. She stand up and walk a bit away.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am

"Yeah?" Philip got up after Sara and walked towards her, keeping some distance between them. "I can relate," he said to her, hopeful. "My father and I-We've been doing a lot of fighting lately." Philip just kept thinking that maybe if Sara knew she wasn't alone, she could open up and not be scared. "Can I help in some way? With you and your father?" he took a step closer to her.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am

"No one can" said Sara as she walk in him and lean into him. "I'm sorry" said Sara as she waited her arms around him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 am

Philip wrapped his own arms around her shoulders as she leaned into him, softly rubbing her arms in comfort. "Don't be sorry," he said quietly. "You've done nothing wrong. I'm sorry I can't help you." They just stood in this embrace for a minute or so, Philip every once in while rubbing her arms.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 am

Sara look up at Phil "Thank you" said Sara as she lean up and kiss his lips again. She was feeling more scared because Phil was so much better that Sinbad.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:45 am

Philip was caught completely off guard when Sara leaned up and kissed him, but the surprise only lasted a second and then he closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss as well. When they parted he had a sweet smile on his lips and his hands on her shoulders. "Don't mention it," he said softly.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am

Sara grab his hand "What to go for a swin" asked Sara as she drop his hand and walk into the water.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 am

Philip smirked as Sara started to walk towards the river. "Alright," he agreed, watching her walk away. Before he started after her, he first took off his boots, his over and under shirts, and his cloak. Once those were all lying on the ground, he ran after Sara and lifted her up bridal style and then jumped into the river.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 am

Sara swin up to the surface. She move her hair out of her face. "Ooo that cold water" said Sara as she look around for Phil.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 am

Once Philip resurfaced from the water, he started laughing joyfully. He then looked around for Sara, swimming over to her once he saw her. "Hm. It is a little chilly. But I know something that will warm you up..." He looked over at Sara with a mischievous smile on his face. Just then, before she could say anything, Philip splashed Sara.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 am

Sara look at him "Play hard" asked Sara as she splashed him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 am

"Exactly," he confirmed before splashing her again. He then dove under the surface and swam around Sara, grabbing her from behind around the waist. "Gotcha!" he said as he resurfaced.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:16 pm