Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) Empty The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Jasmine Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:23 am

Jasmine walked out of the room just as Eric left, glaring at him. She shakes her head, knowing how much of a complete jerk off he is. Rubbing her neck, she feels the marks he made, now realizing they were all over. Jasmine decided she was not going to perform tonight definatly. She turns, ready to go back to her room.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip ) Empty Re: The Aftermath ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Philip was barely able to hold himself back from running into the club and searching for Jasmine. After seeing her at the ball, and with that other guy, he just had to see her again. He looked twice to make sure he went to the right place, the place where he had dropped her off after their first meeting, before walking in nervously.

He wasn't wearing his usual get-up, in stead wearing a plain beige long-sleeved shirt, matching pants, and a gray cloak with the hood puled up covering his face. "Sorry," he whispered when he bumped into some one who was leaving just as he was entering. He looked around hesitantly, pulling the hood more around his face, hoping Jasmine was near. He walked up to a young woman, looking down so as to further cover his face, to see if she could help him. "Excuse me? I'm looking for a dancer. Her name is Jasmine," he said quietly, so only the girl he spoke to would hear him, to keep attention of himself.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

"She's not available right now, so leave a mes-" Jasmine tells the man, turning around. Whether it was from the dizzyness or her mind playing tricks at her, the cloaked figure looked familiar.
    "Nice get up." Jasmine mumbled, adjusting the robe she was wearing.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 am

Philip let out a small, embarrassed chuckle as he looked up more and pushed back the hood a bit so he could better view the face he had been longing to see. "Hey, it's better than nothing," he said with a small shrug, still laughing a little. "How are you?" he asked softly, his smile and gaze warm as he stared at her face before looking down and taking one of her hands in his, and giving it a light squeeze. He looked back up at her, a bright, child-like smile on his face. "I've missed you so much," he told her, now taking both her hands in his and rubbing the back of one of them softly with his thumb as he looked deep into her eyes.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 am

As he took her hand, she instantly felt that flutter in her stomach, a feeling that she missed dearly. She smiles back at him, "I've missed you too." She goes to move closer to him, but she quickly looks around - seeing the girls looks over curiously.
    "Let's talk somewhere else, before the girls catch on." Jasmine winks at him before dragging him to the back. She cursed the jerk off as she started walking weirder than normal but she played it off, hoping Phillip wouldn't catch on. Jasmine takes them into the room right next to the tainted one.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:49 am

Philip's smile grows wider as Jasmine starts to lean in, his own body leaning closer to her as well. He looked around cautiously at the mention of 'the girls' before smiling nervously as he looks back at Jasmine. "That would probably be a good idea," he agreed with a light nervous laugh. He allowed her to lead him away, just taking in every little bit of her, having missed it all so much. He noticed something odd about the way she was walking, but quickly shrugged it off, thinking maybe she hurt herself dancing or something.

When they entered a small room with a chair and a bed in it, Philip closed the door behind them before approaching Jasmine. He interlaced his fingers with hers, his body ending up just under an inch away from hers. He smiled serenely down at her, his eyes locked on hers. "Hi," he greeted softly, playing lightly with her fingers.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 am

"Hi." She whispers, a smile planted on her face. Jasmine felt her heart thud against her chest at a rapid place. She didn't know how she'd feel after the ball towards him. Maybe along the lines at hatred, distant, or maybe just sadness but nothing like this. As if nothing else mattered right now. Not being in two complete different social classes, their responsibilities, or even the wedding. She justed wanted to be with him and no one else.
    The thought made her blush and bite her bottom lip with a playful smile. "How's life been for his majesty...?" She asked, instantly regretting it.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:15 am

Philip smirked, amused, at Jasmine's question, his eyes growing a bit sad. He released one of her hands so that he could reach up and brush her cheek lightly with his fingertips before cupping it with his hand. "When I'm with you, I am only Philip," he said softly, rubbing her cheek with his thumb softly as he gazed deep into her eyes. "And my life has been miserable without you." A small half smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "how about you?" he asked, a lump forming in his throat as he worried about what she might say, but his face remaining serene.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 am

"Just as miserable. I missed m-... the Pretty Rich boy." Jasmine smirks, but secretly wishing that he belonged to her. Her free hand reaches up and gently pulls back the hood, seeing the face that wandered her dreams freely. Her hand trails down the side of his face, as if trying to remember what it looked like and how it felt against her fingertips. Her eyes gazed back into his and before she knew it, Jasmine pulls herself into his chest - enveloping herself in his warmth.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am

Philip laughed lightly and looked down as Jasmine smirked in reference to his little nickname. He leaned into her hand as she touched his face, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of her skin against his. He was shocked, for only a moment, when Jasmine leans into him before he wraps his arms around her tightly and rested his head on hers, taking in her intoxicating scent. He softly started to rub her arms, never wanting this moment to end. He didn't realize just how much he missed her until right now, when she was in his arms.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 am

Jasmine closed her eyes, wanting to stay like this forever. She inhaled his scent, enjoying the velvet smell that always surronded him. The woodsy smell wasn't as strong as before, probably because he's stayed inside of the castle more often now, but she didn't mind it. Even though her mind told her the wrong of feeling this way towards him, she stayed in his arms - forgetting every hurtful thing that's happened over the past few days. But sooner or later, reality pulls her back down.
    Jasmine hesitantly steps back from the hug, not wanting to let the moment go. "Sorry..." She whispers, before clearing her throat a bit. "How'd you manage to escape from your parents this time...?" She knew that the question seemed stupid, but she needed to talk before she regretted doing something.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 am

Philip's face was clearly sad as Jasmine pulled out of his embrace, still holding her arms in his, but he put on a gentle half smile as he looked at her. "I just went with a classic. I climbed out of my window," he said with a sheepish half smile, laughing lightly. Then his face grew more serious. "I just-I had to see you. To figure out what this is that I feel for you," he said sincerely, his face soft as he met her gaze. "If it is love." He softly brushed her arms with his thumbs.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:34 am

Jasmine smiles, wanting to know also but it instantly dropped. "Even if those feelings are true, we can't be together..." She pulls farther away from him and not just physically.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 am

Philip frowns and his forehead creases as Jasmine pulls away. "Says who?" he asked, noting wanting an answer, as he brushed back some of her hair and caressed her cheek. "If I'm going to be king, I'll be the one making the laws and the decisions, so why can't I start now," he said, a small, hopeful half smile on his lips as he looked at Jasmine. His face then grew serious again, his brow furrowed. "I will not marry someone I don't love, at least not when I am in love with some one. If that means problems with Cinderella's kingdom, well, then I'll just have to figure that out when whatever might happen happens."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 am

Jasmine shakes her head, not knowng whether she actually not wanted tp be with him for rhe good of the kingdom or she was just afraid. "Have you even gotten the chance to know Cinderella, Phil? Or are you just that bent on not following the rules to try?" She didn't mean to sound harsh but her emotional state, especially after the jerk, didn't help her calmness.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Philip stared at Jasmine, a bit puzzled, as his hands reached down to take hers again. "No, I have not. At least not really," he said honestly, his brow furrowed. "I want to know what it is I am already feeling," he said passionately as he interlaced their fingers and gave her hands a light squeeze. "But if you would prefer, then I guess I'll just try and forget about them." He released her hands slowly, his voice and face sad, defeated. "Perhaps I shouldn't have come here," he said as he turned slightly towards the door, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away from Jasmine.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 am

"No!" She grabs his han quickly without another thought. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I'm just ... scared. Scared of being hurt. It hurts now seeing you with her even though I have no right to be." Jasmine doesn't look at him but at his hand in between hers.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 am

He looked back at Jasmine when he felt her grab his hand, looking at her face first, and then their hands, a little surprised. Then his face softened and he turned his body back towards her, his eyes looking back at her face. "I know. It's hurting me too," he said softly, reaching up to hold her face and brush her cheek with his thumb. "Imagining you with some other guy. Thinking about myself with some other girl. It kills me." He kept his eyes locked on hers, his face serious, with a hint of sadness in his eyes.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:26 am

Jasmine looks at him, her eyes locking with his. She bit her bottom lip before speaking, "I want nothing more than to be with you..." Her hand reaches up and brushes his hair away from his eyes before resting on his cheek lightly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am

Philip's face slowly inched closer to Jasmine's, his eyes looking down at her lips. He felt a deep ache as he looked at her lips, and felt her breath on his face, he could hardly contain it. His head stopped for a moment when their noses touched, and pulled back slightly, before he leaned in the rest of the way and kissed her, softly at first, but growing deeper quickly. As the kiss grew more passionate, Philip's hand that was not holding her face moved to her waist, and he pulled her closer, loving the warmth that came from her.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:15 am

Jasmine closes her eyes, enveloping herself in the kiss. Her arms slowly wraps themselves around his neck, pulling him closer. Her heart continued to twist and thud painfully against her chest. She's done this plenty of times with different men but it never felt like this. It felt real, passionate, and less agressive, making her feel like a little girl again.

(( Not that I'm complaining but when is he going to discover her bite marks? XDDDDDD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:29 am

((How about now.XD))

Philip kissed her for as long as he could, breathing her in, holding her close with his hand on the small of her back. He only broke the kiss when he was out of breath, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against hers, his eyes closed and a blissful smile on his lips. He slowly opened his eyes, raising his head back up just as slowly, but stopping and looking back down when he saw something odd, something the made his heart stop beating. He released her neck and stepped back from her a couple steps and then brought his hand down to lightly trace the bite marks on her neck and shoulder. His throat was thick as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat, and his eyes were wide with hurt. He looked up at Jasmine then, meeting her eyes, his hand still on one of the several bite marks.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:35 am

Jasmine smiled until he pulled back. Her eyes furrowed in confusion before looking down at her shoulder. She gasps before pulling the robe to cover them. She looks back at him, seeing the hurt in his eyes before away.
    "It was... uh... just a recent client..." She tries to explain, looking back up at his eyes and crossing her arms.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:10 am

Philip's eyes furrowed in confusion, his hands dropping limply by his sides as Jasmine backed away from him, but his eyes soon widened in realization when he finally saw what she meant before narrowing in anger, his hands forming into tight fists at his side and his body perfectly straight and rigid. "So, you have a lot of clients?" he asked harshly. The reasonable part of him knew he shouldn't be so angry, he didn't have any claim on Jasmine, but he was beyond reason right now and all he knew was he was upset.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:25 am

Jasmine could see the anger fuming from him and she hadn't felt so ashamed in her life - even though what she does pays for her well being.
    "Not recently, no." Jasmine tried to reason with him. She hadn't taken any of her normal clients ever since she met Phil. Eric was the exception since he knew how to sweet talk Ms. Doll.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am