Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Distance? ( Tag: Phillip )

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Distance? ( Tag: Phillip ) Empty Distance? ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Jasmine Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 am

Jasmine giggles as they walked through the trees. She totally forgot about where she wanted to go as they just continued walking, hand in hand, no one other than themselves knowing who they are, talking, laughing, and enjoying each other. "Yes, Damon is quite adorable. He has the pout of his father and the eyes of his mother that he gives me everytime he wants food." She smiles before looking a bit down as she thought of taking care of her own kids when she had a child. She stopped in the familiar clearing, looking into the river, and the bright moon before letting go of his hands. She walked forward before dancing around gracefully in gay. "If I had a child, she would be a girl. I'd call her Lilianna... Sweet but strong, just like her mother..." She sighs happily, just thinking about it before looking back at Phillip with a smile.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Distance? ( Tag: Phillip ) Empty Re: Distance? ( Tag: Phillip )

Post  Prince Philip Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

Philip hadn't felt so light and genuinely happy in such a long time. Pretty much since before the end of his last meeting with Jasmine. As they walked, he would occasionally swing their arms in between them, and he, for the most part, kept his eyes on his feet as he listened to Jasmine's stories, of helping Lady Marina care for her son. But sometimes he would look up and over at Jasmine's face, smiling lovingly as he memorized ever look on her face. Seeing her so light as well, it filled Philip's to the brim with a warm feeling.

He allowed Jasmine to release his hand and step away, despite the bit of sadness he felt inside, and watched her contently as she danced around, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning to the side as he chuckled softly. A strange feeling spread through out his body as Jasmine mentioned her own child, a kind of longing, and he smiled softly, and hopefully as he gazed at her face, walking towards her when she looked back at him. "Any child of yours will be amazingly lucky," he crooned as he dropped his arms and took her hands in his. "Not only would they be just so beautiful, but they would have an amazing mother," he explained softly with a gentle smile and warm eyes, his whole body exuding love, and he brought his body and face to where they were only a couple inches away from Jasmine's.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Jasmine wrote:"Yes, Damon is quite adorable. He has the pout of his father and the eyes of his mother that he gives me everytime he wants food." .

You had just made my day!!! How can you make Damon even more adorable??? I love you Bri!! <3
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 am

((IWIN8D))

Jasmine smiles warmly before taking her hands away from his and placing them on his chest, not creating distance but enjoying being so close to him. "Well, that goes the same for you. I can only imagine a cute Baby Boy that looked exactly like his father, his eyes wide and big whenever he wanted something." She giggles but a hint of sadness in her tone. As she thought about his own children, they would look like him but also of... Cinderella. How it pained her heart, knowing the man that she loved most in this world will start his own family without her, and vice-versa. She cringed inside, only imagining who the Father or her own children will be.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am

Philip lightly wrapped his arms around Jasmine as she took back her hands, resting his now free hands on her back. He smirked gently as he kept his eyes on Jasmine's face, his own face growing more sad as she did. He brought one of his hands around to lightly lift her chin, so that their eyes could meet. "Can you see some of their mother in them? Dark wavy hair? Beautiful deep brown eyes?" he asked slyly, a playful smirk starting to spread on his face. "Jasmine.....I can't do it," he said simply, lovingly. "I can't deny that I love you, and want to spend my life with you, and have children with you any longer," he proclaimed brightly, a grin growing across his face. "I am absolutely, completely fully in love with you. And I want you to be my bride." As he spoke, he could feel what felt like thousands of butterflies going crazy inside his stomach;his heart was racing, his head spinning, breathing erratic, and he loved it. He never wanted this feeling to end.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Jasmine looks at him, her own big brown eyes blinking before smiling at the thought of him and her having their own children. As he began telling her that he really hadn't forgotten about her, that Cinderella hadn't replaced her in his heart, her heart nearly leaped out of her chest before she enveloped herself into his arms, his warmth, placing her head on his chest. Jasmine shakes her head, whispering "I'm so sorry for last time." She hated herself for bringing up last time but she felt she just needed to tell him. "I didn't mean any of it, I was just afraid of You and your family getting hurt because of me. But now I know it will Ok, because we can get through this. Together." She says, looking back at him with a tear filled happy smile.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am

Philip eagerly welcomed Jasmine's embrace, grinning blissfully as he held her tighter, closer to his body, taking in every little bit of her, her warmth, her smell, every sense of his working to remember this feeling. He looked down confusingly as he heard her saying something against his chest, managing to catch most of it. His eyes grew sad as she spoke of that unfortunate afternoon, his smile falling, but his face filled with hope once more as she finished and he gently pulled back from her, just a bit, so he could see her face. "Hey, hey," he said softly to pull her attention to him, bending his neck to look at her face, his hands holding her arms gently. "That is all in the past," he assured her gently as he reached up to lightly caress her cheek. "And we can figure out our future, together," he proclaimed softly, still holding her face, wiping her tears away with his thumb, his eyes bright as he looked into hers and his smile hopeful, smirking slightly as he repeated what she had said.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 am

Jasmine smiles, placing her hand over his before kissing his lips eagerly. She wraps her arms around his neck as she pulls him closer, never wanting to let him go. She wanted him, more than anything she ever wanted in her life. She wanted to be his love, his wife, the mother of his children, his everything, just like he is to her. She couldn't hide it anymore and she didn't want to either. No matter what problems surfaced from them being together, they'd get through it together.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:46 am

Philip was barely taken aback at all when Jasmine kissed him, quickly returning the kiss just as urgently. His hands slid down and then he wrapped his arms around her waist and back, holding her as close to his body as he could. He kissed her as if he had just been denied water for weeks and now he had found a stream, like she was the nourishment he so desperately needed. Being in Jasmine's arms, it felt good, right, like this is what had been missing, that he had been searching for for most of his life.

As he started to feel light-headed, Philip reluctantly pulled his lips from hers, kissing everywhere else on her face and then resting his forehead against hers as he breathed heavily, a blissfully ecstatic grin spread from ear to ear on his face. He then slowly tilted his head up and looked down lovingly at Jasmine, his smile softer as he reached up and lightly brushed back some of her hair, his fingers lingering at her cheek. "I guess I have some things to talk to my ol' man about," he said with a chuckle in his voice, looking down as he lightly ran his thumb along Jasmine's lips and smirking softly to himself, his heart beat starting to increase again, and then looking up through his eye lashes to meet Jasmine's gaze.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 am

Jasmine giggles a bit at his comment. Her fingers glide through the back his hair, tangling her fingers in his locks. "I'll be right outside the door, sending my support to you when you do talk to him." She tells him, raising her eyes to meet his.

She chews at her bottom lip, actually thinking about the future. If all goes well with his father, even though she could feel it would definatly be a long uphill battle, and Jasmine did marry Phillip, she would be Princess and soon Queen Jasmine of Nirethia. Jasmine looks at him before stepping back from his embrace and grabbing his hands with a tighten grip. She steps back enough to stretch both of their arms out before swinging them in a circle a slow pace. "If everything goes well, Do you think...I'll make a good...Princess...?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 am

Philip smiled gratefully down at Jasmine as she offered her support, caressing her cheek lightly. "As sweet as that is, perhaps it would be better for you to wait somewhere a bit farther, where my father doesn't know you are. I don't want him trying any passive-aggressive-crap to try and 'persuade me' to reconsider," he told her calmly, keeping his eyes on hers. His bottom lip started to pull out into a hint of a pout as Jasmine backed out of his embrace, but it quickly turned into a playful smirk as she started spinning them, his moving with her slowly.

Philip then released one of her hands and twirled her in a circle, and then spun her out and into his arms, dipping her lightly with his arms wrapped around her, his face lowered close to hers, his expression soft and genuine. "I know you will make a wonderful princess," he assured her before kissing her lips lightly and then standing them back up and spinning her out again, picking up her other hand in his once more. He let their fingers intertwine as he swung their hands a bit between them and took a couple steps closer to her. "And I'll be right there to help you," he informed her, his voice full of affection. "And I'm sure my sisters would love to help," he added, laughing lightly. But his face then became serious again, a soft smile on his lips and love in his gaze, as he pulled Jasmine back into an embrace, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I love you. So much," he crooned as he lightly caressed her back before leaning down and kissing her lips gently, but full of passion.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 am

Jasmine gladly kisses him back, her arms once more wrapping around his neck. She pulls away just a bit, looking at him with her brown eyes. "And I love you, so much... More than I could ever imagine..." She whispers admittedly before kissing his lips once more. As she kissed his lips passionatly, her hands travel to the clasp of his cape, unclasping it slowly. She mananges to take it off and she skips out of his arms, "Why, Thank you, Good Sir~. How ever kind of you to give a Lady your Cape."

Jasmine smiles before hopping over to the spot on the ground, laying his cape down across the bed of grass. She sits down ontop of it, adjusting her dress before looking up at him, tapping the grounding next to her. "Come, come. Before I make you sit on the grass."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 am

Philip beams down at Jasmine as she says how much she loves him, his blue hues locked on her brown ones, and his arms holding her tightly against him. He leaned down eagerly as he kissed her once more, eying her hands curiously as he felt them move to undo his cape, his heart racing a it faster. His smile turned into a humored smirk as he watched Jasmine skip off with his cape, chuckling quietly as he rested his hands on his hips and looking at the ground briefly before smiling lovingly up at Jasmine.

"Why of course m'lady," Philip said, light laughter still in his voice as he started over to where Jasmine was seated. He sat down beside her, stretching his legs out in front of him and leaning back on his arms, as he looked out at the water's surface for a moment, his face content, then he looked over at Jasmine, his smile growing broader across his face and his eyes glistening as he looked at her face. "I honestly had no clue tonight would go so well, or be so perfect at the start of it," he said softly as he moved just a bit closer to her, bending his legs up and wrapping his arms around Jasmine's waist, pulling her close to him as he smiled down blissfully at her.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 am

Jasmine looks down at him with a smile. "Me niether..." She whispers before moving herself down so she could place her head on his shoulder. She cuddles close to him, wrapping her arms around his body and looking up to his beautiful blue eyes. "Phillip..." Jasmine whispers, "Tell me... Why do you love me...?"
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 am

Philip laid them down onto the ground, smiling blissfully, as he softly ran his fingers up and down Jasmine's arm, and then hugged her close to him. He looked down at Jasmine confusingly at her question, then turned his head and looked up thoughtfully. "Hm...Why do I love you?" he said contemplatively. "How can I not love you?" he answered, as if the answer were obvious, looking down at her again, his face bright. "You're smart, and thoughtful, and caring, and fun. You make me smile, even if I don't want to," he listed, his eyes looking all over her face and then meeting her gaze as he reached up and brushed back some of her hair and then held her face gently as he lightly caressed her cheek with his thumb. "You are amazing, and wonderful, and beautiful inside and out," he crooned before leaning down to kiss her lips lightly. He smirked softly as he leaned back, kissing her cheek and then her nose, before leaning back a bit more to look at her face lovingly. "Why do you love me?" he asked gently as he hugged Jasmine close with his one arm and lightly ran his thumb along Jasmine's bottom lip before rubbing her cheek again.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 am

(( Kay, I'm done putting this off! Imma respond to this now! And I'm sending you a plot idea :3 ))

Jasmine watches his eyes as he said Why he loved her. All those kinds words he said, coming from him, and not Marina or Naveen, it brought tears to her eyes. She couldn't pull out the words from her throat, not know how to reply to him. She smiles happily towards him before cuddling to his side more, burying her head into his chest. She doesn't respond to his question at first, inhaling his scent and enjoying the moment. She looks back at him, a happy tear apparent on her cheek. "I love you... because everytime I'm with you, everytime I see you, everytime I hear your voice, your name, or even just knowing you... makes me feel happy... wanted... and not for the reasons that I've felt for all these years. Your smile, charisma, optimism, eyes, kindness, your everything... makes my heart soar and I can't help but fall hopelessly in love with you. And that, I'm very happy about..."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:55 am

((TELL!!! TELL!!!8D))

Philip watched Jasmine with gentle eyes, smirking lovingly as she turned her face into his chest, his arms tightening a bit around her body. He kissed the top of her head softly and rubbed her arms lightly as they just laid there for a moment, his smirk still in place as he leaned back again. When she finally met his gaze again, Philip tilted his head down and raised his eyebrows invitingly, smiling brightly. His heart warmed and squeezed softly in his chest as he listened to her explain how she felt, a lump forming in his throat. He bit his lip softly as a boyishly cheerful grin began to appear on his face, and he started to lightly rub Jasmine's back. "I'm very happy about it too," he murmured softly before leaning down and kissing her affectionately, tightening his arms lightly around her. "And you are very wanted," Philip added, just above a whisper, pulling his lips just a couple inches back and nuzzling Jasmine's nose softly, smirking lovingly, and blissfully, down to her before resuming their kiss, more passionate now.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:46 pm

(( *cough* Do you still want me to tell? XD ))

Jasmine smiles, taking his lips eagerly. She places her hands gently on his cheek, her fingertips brushing his skin. She closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. More of enjoying being with him, here, without a worry in the world what everyone else thinks. She also enjoyed having a future together, Marriage, Kids, and Everything, together. How much it made her heart jump at the thought of being his wife.

The thought of being hi also intruded that thought into her realistic mind, that if she did Marry Phillip, - which she planned to no matter what - she would be Princess and maybe even one day Queen to Nirethia. Even though it did passed her mind a few moments ago, she never really looked deep down into that meaning was. Not only that but the problems the could, and probably will, arise from it. The constant assumption that she hoped for that Cinderella, and her parents, would be just fine not marrying to Phillip and giving him to a Commoner. A Commoner that many men, and women sadly, would know what she did.

The more she thought about that idea, made her feel uneasy, uncertain, scared. She pulled away from the kiss, that went from Passionate, loving and slowly, due to her, turned into Doubt, Uncertainty. She shakes her head, "I'm sorry. I just keep ruining the moment with my thoughts." Jasmine felt that she'd carelessy is rewinding back to that horrid afternoon where she'd not only hurt herself but Phillip also with her words. "Sorry..." She repeated again before pulling away from his embrace regretably and sitting up, looking at the river. The expression of Fear shined bright against Jasmine's facial features.

"I... just can't help feeling that us being together is... wrong. Not for us but for everyone else. I have this uneasyness in the pit of my stomach that a lot of people are going to get hurt because of it. And I don't want you or your family, or anyone else to get hurt for that matter. After I think about that, I keep thinking back to that... day... and how self-centered and Idiotic I'm being." She looks back at him before giving a weary smile and shaking her head for the third time. She looks back out once more, her eyes glossy now. "I'm sorry... I think too much for a woman. I'm just..... Scared..." Her voice cracked at the end with a sadness tone to it.

This emotion of fear is abnormally new to Jasmine. Never once did she ever felt afraid in her life. Not even when it came to her first time or when she sees a dangerous man approach her. She'd always felt in control, determined, or sometimes anxious. Ever since she met PHillip, however, new emotions came up that terrified her to the core. Fear obviously being one, but also Love, True Happiness, Freedom. She thrist for those emotions and he gave it to her by the look of his eyes. Losing all of that and possibly more, scared her most of all.

(( She's such an Optimistic person, No? XD! And GOSH.REL. Only with you I write paragraphs. <_< It's my feels, they've been building up XD ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:08 am

((YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8D TELLMETELLMETELLME!!!!!!!!!x3))

Philip smiled joyfully as Jasmine responded to his kiss, his fingers lightly trailing up her back, and then holding back firmly as he held her close against him. He felt a deep ache throughout his body then though, concentrated in his chest and lips, as she pulled away out of their kiss, and his embrace, looking at Jasmine with worry-filled eyes. He remained lying on the ground for several seconds, watching her cautiously, his brow furrowing, before he slowly sat up as well, bringing one leg bent underneath him while he rested one arm on his raised knee, leaning to the side a bit on his other arm.

Philip listened to Jasmine intently, his expression serious, but becoming softer as she apologized. He cautiously reached up then to lightly rub her arm, running his hand up and down along her skin. It killed Philip to see Jasmine so upset, but it also killed him to know that she may very possibly be right. He returned weary smile with one of his own, that quickly fell when she looked away.

When she finished speaking, Philip gazed thoughtfully at Jasmine for a few more seconds, rubbing his chin slightly, before he slid himself over to be right beside her, reaching up with one hand to gently hold her face as he turned her face towards him. He gazed lovingly intently into her deep brown eyes, a small, warm crooked smile on his face, as he wrapped his other arm around her waist and caressed her cheek softly with his thumb.

"How could something that feels so good, like this, be wrong in anyway?" Philip asked Jasmine in a warm murmur, the corner of his smile pulling up some. "You do not have to worry about any of this. I am the prince. I will take care of this," he assured her lovingly, before leaning his head up to softly kiss her forehead, then bringing his gaze back down to hers, his eyes shining brightly, and full of hope. "And I think you talk the perfect amount," he added, his smirk lightening, becoming more playful. "You are really too hard on yourself," he said with a small chuckle, leaning his face slowly closer to hers and then kissing her lips tenderly, a small grin on his lips as he did so.

((You know Jasmine? She ALWAYS sees the brightside.x3 I'm just that good. Cool And I'm glad.XD))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

(( Kay! Imma PM you after I'm done :3 ))

Once he turned her face to look into his eyes, she felt her worries melt once more. She almost hated it, but loved it even more than her hate, how he could do that with one simple glance of his beautiful blue eyes. She listened to him as he tried to assure her, not wanting to say anything unwanted, and nearly relaxed against the touch of his lips. She pouts a bit against his lips playfully, "You make it so hard to be worried when you do that. It's not fair..." She presses her lips against his once more, wrapping her arms around his neck.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am

Philip smirked lightly against Jasmine's lips, feeling the small pout on hers, and chuckled softly, leaning back just slightly to meet her gaze. "My plan is working then," he murmured mischievously before falling deeply into her kiss. He slowly brought his hand down from her face and wrapped both his arms gently around her. His hands grazed softly up her back, along her sides and over her shoulders, his fingers then clinging lightly to the fabric of her dress as he pulled her into him, his lips fervent against hers, and working seamlessly with hers.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 am

(( That akward moment when this topic has been here since October. Cool ))

Jasmine smirks against his lips before shivering lightly at his touch. She tangled her fingers with his brown soft lofts, enjoying the feeling as her lips moved effortlessly and vibriantly with his. She could feel the feverent warmth of his body as hers naturally moved closer, their heartbeats synching furiously with each other, and the magic between their lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:48 am

((Distance? ( Tag: Phillip ) Tumblr_mdna7hbYBC1qgacym x3))

Philip leaned his head up just a bit into Jasmine's hand as he felt her start to tangle her fingers gently into his light brown locks. As he subconsciously pulled her closer against his chest, his fingers clutching gently, but desperately, to the fabric around her back, he began to sit up, and then lean back a bit. He sat there like that, holding Jasmine close and kissing her lips tenderly hungry, for a few seconds before Philip couldn't hold his position any longer and fell back onto the ground. As he fell onto his back, Philip laughed lightly as he gently pulled Jasmine down with him as well.

Philip laughed softly for a little bit more before his soft, bright, blue hues turned up to Jasmine's face. He smiled warmly up at her as he reached up to brush back some of her hair, his fingers lingering at her cheek and softy grazing over her skin, and then gently taking hold of the back of her neck and pulling her down into another kiss. Philip's head rose a bit from the ground so he could reach her lips, impatient for the feel of hers on his, and putting all of his love and affection into this kiss. As his one hand lightly rubbed the back of Jasmine's neck, his other hand still held her at her back, against him.

((Yeah...I did that... Razz And sorry the writing still isn't great.>.<))

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

( Dat gif. omfg. )

Jasmine giggles lightly as he pulls her down. Her lips lingers across his, enjoying this moment, the feel, the touch, the warmth, and the beauty. She loved this moment, she loved it more than she should, but for once she didn't care. Jasmine pulls away from this, her ebony hair flowing down her shoulder and her eyes, examining the beauty of his face. She smiled softly, her fingers tracing the skin of his face. She feelt stuble against her fingers as she traced his jaw, softness from his lips, and his soft brown locks as she traced his forehead.

"Will you stay with me, Phillip? Just for this one night... Let me sleep, cuddle, relax against the one that I love...?" Jasmine asks softly, trying to cling onto this moment as much as she could, as long as she could possibly inhaled.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 am

((It is fabulous, no?x3))

Philip could not wish for anything to make this moment better, it was already so perfect. He loved the way Jasmine's lips felt on his, the way her body fit into him, how her fingers felt as they trailed over his face. He closed his eyes as she let her fingers graze over his skin, smiling blissfully as he enjoyed the feeling of her skin against his, and feeling a pleasant shiver run through his body.

Philip slowly re-opened his eyes then when he heard Jasmine's quiet voice, and he looked up at her with a loving gaze and a small, pleased smile. He gently pushed back her hair behind her ears then, doing it slowly and letting his fingers linger over her skin, before he lightly took hold of her face. "I will stay with you as long as you like," Philip crooned, his voice low and husky as he smiled up brightly at Jasmine. He then leaned up and captured Jasmine's lips in a soft, tender kiss, and as he pulled back, he was still grinning happily. "So....How's forever?" he asked playfully, his voice soft, and quietly excited, a small crooked smile on his lips as he lightly caressed her cheek with this thumb.

((I'm sorry. This really sucks.>.< I'm still out of it, writing wise.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 pm