Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dirt (Tag Marina)

Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Dirt (Tag Marina) Empty Dirt (Tag Marina)

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Sara was standing outside of Marina's mansion. She was wonding Marina whated to see her. Sara walk up to the door and knock.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dirt (Tag Marina) Empty Re: Dirt (Tag Marina)

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Marina was late for going to the court. She woke up at John's room, and he simply didn't wake up her. She was having a hangover, and being late just left her more moody.
    She was at the living when she heard someone knocking the door. All the staff where outside or into the kitchen, so Marina went to open the door.

''Sara?'' Marina frowned a bit, not expecting the girl at her door ''May I help you?'' She asked softly.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Sara grab on to her "Marina I need to talk to you" said Sara as she waped her arms around her. She was hoping that she could talk to Marina.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:14 pm

''O-of course, my dear'' Marina said softly, and led the girl inside the house. She took her to the study room, where they could have a talk without being interrupted.

She sat on the couch, and sat the girl by her side...''What happened, Sara?'' She asked gently, and brush some hair from Sara's face.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:19 pm

"I had a fight with my father" said Sara as she lean closer to Marina. She feel like Marina is the only she could talk to.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Marina frowned a little again, and put an arm around Sara to comfort her... ''What wrong now, my dear?'' She asked gently and petted her head.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well he forceing me get to marry" said Sara as she started to cry "I feel like I'm being sold to the devil" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 pm

''Sara... I'm, I'm so sorry about it.'' She said, understanding a bit what Sara was saying. Marina was afraid of her own wedding, she didn't want to marry the man that killed her father.
    ''Is there anything I can do?'' She asked softly, caressing the girl's hair while she cried on her shoulder.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 pm

"If it not that much I stay here for a few days" asked Sara. She didn't what to be with her father.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Marina got surprised at the girl's request, and it took a few moment to Marina answer it. ''You can stay here if you want... But I think you'll need to go back to your house, to pick some clothes for you, right?'' She said softly, and an idea popped in her mind.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yes I do and thank you" said Sara as she stop crying. She was glad that Marina would let her stay and not go back to her father house.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

''Hmmm, before you leave, Sara... I feel so embarassed, but I need a favor of yours'' She said timorously, and pinched her forehead softly... ''You know your father, he's so stubborn and... is there any chance of your father keeping notes about the council decisions?'' She bit her lip, the idea was better on her mind than spoken out loud.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Sara look at her "Yes he dose Marina" said Sara. She would why Marina would asked that "My dad has about 15" said Sara
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Sara look at her "Yes he dose Marina" said Sara. She would why Marina would asked that "My dad has about 15" said Sara
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Marina felt her heart racing, sure she was closer to the truth, to her revenge... ''Could you bring me the notes of six years ago... It's because of a problem in one of the buildings the council built at that time... and your father keep talking the council didn't build it, but John says the opposite... It's a big mess at the council, Sara...'' She sighed, and smiled sheepishly to Sara, hoping the girl buys her story.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Sara look at her and feel sorry for her "Sure of course Marina it the least I can do" said Sara
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Marina gave her best to not show so happy about it. She gave Sara a sweet smile, and cleaned some tears from the girl's cheek... ''Thank you so much, my dear. I'll ask my maid to prepare a room for you, you can come today if you want.'' She spoke gently.
    Sara
    Sara

Post  Sara Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Sara smile back "Thank you again" said Sara. She was glad that Marina didn't sent her back to her father "I will be back here tonight and I will help anyway I can" said Sara.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

''Alright, take all the time you need...'' She said gently. As the girl walked from the room, Marina gave her a reassuring smile. Once the girl was out of her sight she sat again on the sofa, afraid of what she would read on those notes.

She called for a maid that passed at the door.''Greta, please. Could you send a message to the court telling I'm unwell today'' She smiled weakly ''Yes, milady'' The maid bowed and disappeared, Marina wished her worries disappeard like the woman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:28 am