Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Jim carefully placed Lina on the ground as they reached the yard and sunk down to the ground himself, feeling exahusted.
    "Where the hell did all thosw wolfs come from?" he mumbled tiredly.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty Re: I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Lina collapsed on the ground and leaned against a tree beside Jim.

"I don't know." Lina said quietly, visibly shaken.

"Did you notice while you were carrying me, no one is outside... There must have been some anouncement that we missed." Lina said a bit more sure of herself.

Lina went silent and pulled the dress up her leg to reveal a small scrape on her leg. It wasn't as bad as it felt.

Jim
    Jim

I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty Re: I'm no hero [Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm

"Yeah, apparently," he nodded and stared blankly infront of him.
    He looked at her form the corner of his eye. "Does that still hurt?"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

"A little." Lina said stiffly, as she hated to show weakness.

"What about you, that wolf was on top of you for a while." she said anxiously, inspecting his face carefully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm

"No, you shot him before he had a chnace to rip my throut open. Thanks by the way," he mutterd and looked away again. He was more worried about his other wonds getting reopned. AGAIN.

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Lina fell silent again, remembering she had killed that wolf with a single shot.

"Your Welcome." she said quietly, looking away.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:26 pm

*Rapunzel carefully steps into the castle yard, biting her lip, hoping there were no unwanted visitors in a place like this; she spots Jim and another girl whom she had yet to meet as she gives a sigh of relief before going over to them quickly* Hello..! *she sees the wounds* A-are you two alright...?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:28 pm

"Are you feeling bad for shooting it?" he asked flatly, his expression empty of emotion.
    Hearing a sweet and familiar voice he turned his head and blinked surprised at Rapunzel. "Oh, it's you, form the bakery," he said and got up. "What are you ding out here all alone?"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Lina nodded to him but he barely saw it as he stood to greet the girl she'd heard was called Rapunzel from the bakery. Lina felt a small twinge of jealousy at how abruptly he stood when he saw her.
    She stood delicatley and ignored the twinge of pain in her calf.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm

*Rapunzel smiles* And you, Jim! ^^ It's good to see you again! *she sighs* Well...I'm not..technically alone. *she nods as Todd appears from behind her shoulder* I've got Todd. But...if you mean no people around well... *she bites her lip again* I was walking around town but barely saw anyone.. Has something happened?? *she smiles at Lina and sticks out her hand* My name is Rapunzel! ^^ What's yours?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the fox, having forgotten abot her little pet. Not much help he would be against the wofls...
    "I'm not sure how it happen, but apparently thereäs a wofl invasion going on," he said blaknly, as if he was talking about the weather. "At least, that's what it seems like. Me and Lina here got attacked by whole pack..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:48 pm

*Rapunzel gasps lightly, clenching her blouse as she looks wide-eyed at Jim* Wolves...?? But...why would they attack the kingdom?? I wonder what the purpose is.. Maybe someone disturbed them in some way? *eyes soften* Oh dear. Are you two okay??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm

He shrugged. "Maybe, no idea..." he mutterd and rybbed his neck. He glanced bakc at Lina. "I'm fine, and she's fine too... just a litten shaken up I think."

((i think we should wiat for Lina to respond too^^))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Lina snapped out of a daze. "Yeah I'm fine." but in her mind she saw the wet bloody fur of the wolf.

"I'm Thumbelina, but you can call me Lina." Lina greeted Rapuzel warmly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 pm

*Rapunzel looks at them both, still a bit worried before she nods* Alright then. Hopefully the wolves won't bother you here. *she smiles at Lina and nods happily* It's very nice to meet you Lina..!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:11 pm

"Doubtfull," Jim rolled his eyes, looking around the yard. If they wnated to be sfae they should tyr to get home and lock themself up or something.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

"We'll probably be safe here though, the guards will hear if wolves attack us." Lina said anxiously, glancing around nervously.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

*Rapunzel looks to Jim worriedly when he doubts it but turns to Lina, sighing quietly when she reassures them* Yeah.. *she sighs* I hope other people are alright..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 pm

"The guards arne't even here, they've run insde the castle to hide or protect thos lazt royals," he hissed and started to walk. "You can stay here for all i care, I'm not going to sit around here and wait to get eaten."

((I apologize for Jim, hpe they won't let him storm off x'D))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 pm

"I'll go with you" Lina volunteered, following him quickly but looking over her shoulder at Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

*Rapunzel looks surprisingly before nodding* I'll go too..!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:40 pm

((lol this will be fun xD))

Jim sighend but didn't bother stopping them. "Are you sure? I will leave you behind if you slow me down," he scolwed. Not thta he himself belived that he would, he was too soft for that.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Lina nodded. "I can walk almost as fast as I can talk." she said and then giggled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

( XD )

*Rapunzel nods* I'll try not to slow either of you down! *she nods with a smile* Though...my hair might be another issue but I'll be sure to pick up the pace! ^^
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm

"and I thought my hair was long." Lina said smiling while gesturing to her hair that reaches her knees.

(totally didn't realize their hair makes them quite the pair. *rhyme*)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am