Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina)

Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Antal inlägg : 66
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30

Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina) Empty Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina)

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 am

ooc: FIRST TOPIC!!
    Frollo ride into Nirethia with a thoughtful look on his face, he couldn't wait for all the lovely women and girls he could meet here. His eyes roved the city, he definitely couldn't wait to make himself at home here.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina) Empty Re: Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina)

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 am

Lina ran quickly away from a guard and dove into a crowd, knocking several people over as she did so and apologizing quickly. The guard got stuck at the other end of the crowd and started cussing, and Lina giggled.
    She jumped behind a strangers horse and asked, "Could you make your horse walk that way please?" gesturing forward.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina) Empty Re: Arrival in Nirethia (tag Thumbelina)

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:37 am

Frollo smirked, it seemed his prayers had been answered. He merely nodded and did as directed before he twisted in his saddle to look down at her, "So what was that about?" He asked as he studied her.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 am

"This," Lina said, holding up a long necklace with a gold chain and a ruby on the end.
    "My friend said I couldn't steal it, idiot," she said while placing the necklace around her neck.

"i could have just paid for it easily, but wheres the fun in that?" she said happily, still hiding behind his horse.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 am

He nodded, "You know stealing is considered a sin in front of God." He said with a little smile playing on his lips.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 am

"And I'm sure your a very godly man, you look rather clear of sins," Lina said while smirking.

Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 am

Frollo smiled, "But indeed I am, Reverend Frollo and might I have the pleasure of your name?" He asked.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 am

"Thumbelina, but just Lina, Thumbelina makes me sound like a prick," she said.

"So, your a reverend?" Lina said thoughtfully, tilting her head.

"What does a reverend do exactly?" Lina asked, blushing.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 am

He smiled, "I am a clergyman for the church and I oversee that things are running smoothly." He said simply.
    ooc: I actually have noo idea what they really do :/ lol)
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 am

(lol i totally made Lina ask cuz i dont know either.... but i know if i look it up it will be confusing so i guess we'll never know)

"Oh," Lina said, seeing the guard behind them looking around frantically. She laughed lightly and looked up at the man on the horse.

"So your new in town?"
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 am

ooc: man that is funny lol and yeah guess we will never know
    He also glanced over at the guard who seemed to be quite frantic. "Why yes, you wouldn't mind showing me where the church is would you?" He asked
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 am

"Of course not, come with me," Lina agreed helpfully walking down an alley, "Come on," she said, waving him over.
    Reverend Frollo
    Reverend Frollo

Post  Reverend Frollo Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm

He debated about following her but then decided it wouldn't hurt and went after her, he was unsure of where it was they were going but he didn't mind.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 pm

"Come on!" Lina said, continuing down the alley and exiting it, coming up to the entrance of the graveyard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:28 pm