Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Jim Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Jim chuckled and pushed himself off the door, looking around the surprisngly empty tavern. Looks like eveyroen decided to hidie out in their own home for once.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 pm

*Rapunzel quietly exhales before looking around* O.O Empty...
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Thumbelina Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Lina immediatly headed to the bar and climbed over to find something to drink. She'd been here many times with Ariel since they were such good friends.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 am

Jim came back from the kicthen, looking a little worried again but kept calm. His mother nor Ariel wasnt here... if they weren't hiding here, in their own home, where would they be..?
    Calm down Jim they're fine... They know how to take care of themself, he kept telling hismelf and leaned against the bar.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 am

Lina pulled down some cider and set it down on the bar.

"Hello good sir would you care for some apple cider?" Lina said in a mockingly silly voice. She leaned forward on the counter and smiled cheesily.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 am

He raised an eyebrow at her form the other side of the counter. "You stealing my job now?" he jocked. "Aw well since it's my place anything's free for me, so get me biggest bottle beer thank you."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am

"God know you'll be useful drunk when we need a hero later." Lina told him but turned around anyway and found a keg of beer. She set it on the counter in front of him and laugh, "be carefull not to spill it."

Lina poured herself some cider and sat on the bar next to Jim, neglecting the stools rudely.

"I didn't know you worked here." Lina said.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

He rolled his eyes and took the bottle, mumbling under his breaht that he was no hero, and didn't want to be one either.
    "I thoguh you knew Ariel, she and I work here," he siad a little surprised. "This tavern belongs to my mom."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:03 am

"Oh wait, yeah I do recall her mentioning you... You just don't really seem like the working type." Lina explained as she looked him over, even the way he sat suggested a slacker.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 am

*Rapunzel gives half an ear to Jim and Lina's conversation but also studies the edgings on the walls and floor with a smile; since art was something she loved, she always took the time to inspect the style of places*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 am

Ha, Jim didn't do anything but work these days...
    "Looks can be deciving," he shrugged and looked over his shoulder to see what Rapunzel was doing.
    "You look happy," he chuckled towards the blonde.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 pm

*Rapunzel looks over to Jim and smiles* Oh, I was just looking at the style of the Tavern! It's very nice. X3
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Lina giggled at Rapunzel and asked "Cider or beer?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 pm

*Rapunzel smiles* Cider please! ^-^

( I'd love to get her drunk...but it's too soon. XD )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 pm

(lol Rapunzel and Lina drunk near Jim doesnt sound safe)

Lina poured her a glass and handed it to her, "Here you go!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:47 pm

( omg XD You're very right, hahaha xD )

*Rapunzel smiles brightly as she takes the glass* Thank you! ^^
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:32 pm

(lol you think he'll take advantge of them? Twisted Evil )

"Don't get yourself drunk now," he sighend and stood up to leave the room. "I'll be right back, please don't make a mess ok? It's a pain in the ass keeping this old place clean."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Lina giggled mischievously and knocked over a chair.

"I can't help but tease him." Lina explained to Rapunzel after he left the room. Lina drank the rest of her cider in silence before hopping over the counter and finding some red wine. She pured herself a glass and took a sip. Being a rich orphan Lina had no one but Herc to lecture her about alcohal and honor, therefor she was no stranger to the happy juice.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 pm

( O__O He wouldn't!! ...would he? DX Lol XP )

*Rapunzel laughs* It is funny. X3 *she finishes her glass before blinking at the wine* Hm..could I have..a sip maybe..? O.O Wine was something pretty new to her, but she knows not to get carried away*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Lina smiled, sensing that sweet little Rapunzel had never had a real drink before, but Lina had always had plenty of free time to get wasted, but someone always took care of her after.

"Sure." Lina said as she poured her a glass as well.

Where did Jim say he was going?" Lina wondered aloud while taking a large sip of wine.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 pm

*Rapunzel giggles and bounces* Thanks!!! ^^ *she sips the wine, pursing her lips a bit* Hm...I dunno. He just said he'd be right back.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm

((he'll come back when they're both wasted >8D /SHOT/ lol no, he'll be back soon enoguh Wink ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

( XD *snickers* I sort of do want to play a wasted Punzie. xD They're always so fun XD )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

(teehee. Even better that Rapunzel and Lina are the most adorably naive girls in the RP. Lina: Don't take advantage of me!)
    Lina finished her glass and poured a second, giggling when she spilled some on the counter.

"So much for not making a mess." Lina said laughing.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 pm

( XDDDD Hahahaha )

*Rapunzel flails and grabs a table cloth, thinking it was a rag to clean the drink; when she pulls the table cloth, she knocks some silverware onto the floor* o___e... Oopsie...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:02 am