Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bitterest Memory You Can Call

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Bitterest Memory You Can Call Empty The Bitterest Memory You Can Call

Post  Marina Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:47 pm

This happens in the next morning of Cassim's murdering, you can check that into the fanfic ''In My Time Of Dying'' ;D

The morning was bright, and Marina walked down to the porch to have her breakfast. Her father wasn’t there, and she assumed he was already at the docks, checking the ships for the next travel. She brought her legs to her chest, placing her feet at the border of the chair while she ate her strawberry mousse. She could only make this stance when neither her father nor her teacher was around, so she giggled to herself and stared at the sea, watching the waves breaking the shore. She finished her breakfast, and walked inside the house, where she met one of his father’s captains.

“Lady Marina” He bowed politely. “Did your father have another assignment this morning? He was supposed to meet the crew at the docks, but he didn’t show up”

Marina frowned at the question. “I thought he was already there, captain” She said confused. If he wasn’t at the docks, or the porch to have breakfast with her, where was he supposed to be? “Perhaps he’s still at his room. If you excuse me, I’ll go upstairs to check” With those words the captain nodded, and Marina walked to his father’s room.

“Daddy?” She called softly, knocking into the door. “Daddy, are you in there?’’ She knocked again. As no one answered inside, she opened the door slowly just to be sure there was no one inside. She saw his bed tidy, and she opened more the door to look at his desk. She lost her air when she saw him, all tied up into his chair. ”Daddy!” She screamed and ran to him, kneeling beside him. “Daddy, please! You have to wake up!” She cried and untied the ropes of his arms, which swung terribly by his sides. “Daddy, please, don’t do this to me!” She screamed louder and shook his body vigorously, seeing all the wounds over him. She tried to untie the ropes around his leg, but her hands were too shaky. “Daddy, don’t leave me!’’ She whispered and laid her head over his lap, crying bleakly.

Amelia and the captain ran upstairs as they heard Marina screaming. “Lady Marina” Amelia exclaimed, horrified of the vision. Marina, as pale as her father’s body, looked upon the gently maid, then back to her father. Amelia came closer to the girl, ignoring all the blood around. “Come here” She said gently pulling the young lady to a hug, silent tears running into her face as she saw her master in those conditions. Marina hugged the woman back “He’s gone, Amelia…. I’m all alone now” She sobbed against the woman’s shoulder. They walked from the room, from that sight, but as soon Marina was in her room, she wanted to be with her father again. “No!” Amelia said firmly, and pulled the girl to her arms again.

Marina laid her head upon Amelia’s lap, and curled into herself at her bed, crying quietly. She saw many people entering the room, and Amelia gave orders to everyone. She could hear the woman saying softly “You’ll be alright, Lady Marina. You’ll be alright…” Amelia caressed her hair softly, but there was nothing she could do to make Marina feel better. She curled more into herself, and held her sides. She got shocked, and there was only one thing into her head. How was she going to live without her father?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:28 pm