Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Regaining a Memory? (( Tag: Marina ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Regaining a Memory? ((  Tag: Marina )) Empty Regaining a Memory? (( Tag: Marina ))

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:04 am

(( As if Belle doesn't hate Marina enough 8'D <3 ))

Max walks through the forest, slowing down now as Flynn looks around. He didn't remember this part of the forest only because he's never been in this part. Only in certain parts he remembered was with the bandits or the path to his house and a mile radius from his home. He refused to have Max show him the way to Town, needing to remember it himself. "This was a bad idea..." He sighs heavily.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Regaining a Memory? ((  Tag: Marina )) Empty Re: Regaining a Memory? (( Tag: Marina ))

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 am

[Sure.... X'DD]

Despite of hearing that Flynn didn't remember everything about his life, Marina needed to talk to him. She was even more suspicious about Dymas, and now she started doubting slightly on Dimitri. She just had to push this from her mind, and she needed Flynn's service on that, she was thinking of having just a talk to him this afternoon, and maybe when he was better he could start the investigation. She left a note to John, and Damon under the care of Jasmine, and now she was on the way to Belle's cabin.

She wasn't so far from town when she say a white horse, and right after she recognized him and the man on. ''Flynn?? What you're doing outside Belle's house? How are you?'', she asked with a gentle smile and stopped her horse by Max's side.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Regaining a Memory? ((  Tag: Marina )) Empty Re: Regaining a Memory? (( Tag: Marina ))

Post  Odette Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 am

(Waiiit Flynnie lost his memory??! :O is it cause of Jane? ;3; )
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 am

(( Ehem XD No. We had it nearly planned out for weeks now XD ))

Flynn looks over, seeing one of the council member. "Miss Marina! You shouldn't be so concerned with just a mere spy, milady." Flynn says, with a quick but a slight bow. He'd totally spaced when Belle told him about Marina and John, but she didn't talk about Miss Marina too much leaving a bit of a gap.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 am

Marina sighed slightly, remembering that for Flynn she was only a Council member, and not his friend.
    ''You're more than just a spy to me, Flynn, but you don't remember it yet'', she said with a small smile and looked down for a moment. ''Does Belle know you went for a riding, Flynn?'', she asked softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am

Flynn only furrow his brows before hesistantly shaking his head, "No, I just needed to get out of the cabin for a bit... That's all. I'm sure she'll understand..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 am

Marina sighed and turned her gaze to the direction of Belle's house. A walk wouldn't hurt, would it? He was with her, she was his friend and thinking of that made Marina glad that she was the one that found him walking on the woods... ''I need your services Flynn... John hires you often as you know'', she studied him for a moment, thinking if he was able to come with her to Dymas' place. She only wanted to check if the old man was there, and if he was to have a talk with him. She was aware that Flynn read people's body and almost no detail escaped from his sight.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 am

"What is it that you requests Miss Marina?" Flynn asks, unable to every say No to an Employer, even if it does hurt him in the long run.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 am

''Please, call me Marina, Flynn... I'm not used of you calling me Miss Marina anymore'', she giggled a little and started riding her horse in a soft trot. ''How are things between Belle and you?'', she asked casually after a moment they spent in silence.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 am

Max follows next to Marina's horse as they talk. "Uh..." Flynn says, looking down at Max's man and playing with a strand of it. "Difficult to say the least... It's hard to do anything when your own fiance can't remember that he proposed to you..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 am

''It must not have being each, for both of you, I guess...'', Marina said quietly, imagining if he was in his shoes, or it was John who had lost his memory. ''Maybe if you start doing things you did during the time you've met Belle, aks her to take to place we've both gone, or even doing things together with her, maybe it could help you on remembering'', she said gently, remembering reading something about it in one of her father's books.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:40 am

"I hope so, I think she's giving up on me..." Flynn says, not talking about giving up on him remembering others not involving Belle, but being with her even without his memory. He sighs heavily.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:52 am

Marina frowned slightly, ''Belle would never give up on you, Flynn. She loves you deeply, and she has never been so happy in her whole life since she met you'', she said gently, maybe she could try something on briging him back. The situation she was taking him was too familiar, but it also happened before he met Belle, so she tried to come up with something, or somebody that he had met recently, ''Does the name Damon mean something to?'', she asked softly and bit her lip. She remembered the face they both made when they visited him, a week before the attacking. And Damon touched everyone that has met him, so Marina thought it was worth trying to see if he remembered something about her son.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 am

"Not in my memories... No. But I remember Belle telling me about him, she seemed more animated than usual when she told me.... Congradulations." Flynn says, looking up at her with a smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 am

''Thanks...'', Marina said with a small smile, at least she tried, ''You really liked my little boy'', she said gently and turned her gaze back at him, ''What else did Belle told you?''
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 am

"Almost everything... I think she left out a few details to spare the bad memories, but everything that we did together, experienced together..." Flynn says with only a slight shrug. Flynn looks up at Marina, "Some things she has said about you is a bit unfair..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 am

''Really? What did she say about me, that I was a witch?'', she smirked and then frowned a bit, reminding that Belle was a witch and not her, and thinking of that made her burst in laughes. ''Sorry about the laughing, I couldn't help'', she said with an apolegetic smile and a small blush on her cheeks.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:46 am

"No, it's quite alright." Flynn chuckles a bit before looking back down, his mood wasn't just up to par today.

(( OFFTONEVERLAND. I mean...LOL. ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 am

Marina took a look at her surroundings and found they weren't so far from Dymas' house. ''We're closer now. Flynn, I know you can ready people. I want to talk Dymas, you remember him, right? He did something really bad to me, I threatened him, and now I'm afraid he's plotting something against me, or my family. He hasn't been attending at the Court for a long time, and Fa and I are worried about this'', she said seriously.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 am

"Yes, he's one of the councilmen and I believe he has a daughter...?" Flynn says, glad he remembers that bit. Just a simple talk and check-in? Doesn't seem like a problem..." Flynn says, hoping for it just to be a simple talk. His pain was starting to become apparent but not as bad as if he was walking. Flynn didn't show it however, knowing how to mask his emotions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 am