Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:41 am

Philip smiled contently and his hands moved back to Sara's hips as they started to walk. It was an interesting feeling to just be riding Samson, and not controlling him. He just relaxed and went with the movement of Samson as he walked, every once in a while looking at the forest around them.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Torment Continues (Tag: Sara)

Post  Sara Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:47 am

Sara move Samson out of the woods. She riding to the edge of Marina's house "Well thanks you again" said Sara as she made Samson stop.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am

When Samson came to a stop, Philip swung his leg over and jumped down from his back. "It was my pleasure," he said to her sweetly, catching her once again as she slid down from Samson's back. He paused for a moment when they were face to face, before turning away hastily, releasing his hold on her. "Well I guess I should get going," he stalled, smiling shyly when he turned back to look at her. "Oh, I should probably get my shirt back," he said with a slight laugh, gesturing to Sara's torso, a shy half smile on his lips.
    Sara
    Sara

Antal inlägg : 226
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-24

Post  Sara Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 am

Sara blush a deep red. Sara pull off his shirt and hand it to him. "Here you go" said Sara. She slowly walk away.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 am

"Woah! Wait a second," Philip said, laughing lightly, as he reached out and caught Sara by the wrist and turned her around to face him, taking off his hat with his other hand. "I haven't properly said goodbye yet," he said seductively, a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Thank you, for today," he said softly, looking into Sara's eyes and gently caressing her cheek with his fingertips. "Until next time," he said before leaning in a giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

As he leaned back, he had that same smirk on his face, only larger, and a playful, child-like glint in his eyes. He put his hat back on and tied his shirt around his waist before mounting Samson again. He gave Sara a small, two-fingered salute and a wink and then he was off, back towards the woods. As he rode away, he had a huge grin that spread from ear to ear on his face, and he managed a quick look back at Sara. He was really grateful to Sara for this day. He hadn't been in the best mood before and he really needed just some good, simple fun with a nice girl, and that's what he got.

On his way back to where he was, Philip stopped and dismounted for a moment to re-dress himself. Once that was done, he was up and onward once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:53 am