Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Empty You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:34 am

Kida, after jogging for a bit away from the river, finally managed to find the cabin. She smiled a bit to herself and fixed her clothes to make sure she looked alright. Then, she stepped up to the door.

The knock caused Belle to jump slightly from where she stood in front of a mirror, having been checking to see that her healing spell had succeeded with the last bruise. She'd only been able to heal one bruise a day since she'd gotten assaulted by John. Flynn never knocked, and neither did Eric. John wouldn't really show up at her doorstep, would he...?

Opening the door slowly, Belle clutched her dagger behind her back. But, as she saw the tan girl on the other side of the door, her brows furrowed. "Belle?" Kida asked, her tone hopeful. Belle hesitated, searching the girls face for some kind of answer as to how she knew her name. Kida offered a small smile. The smile seemed to trigger the memory in Belle's head. "Kida!" She exclaimed, dropping her dagger and pulling the girl into a hug, practically bouncing in place.

Kida laughed softly and returned the other female's embrace. She followed Belle into the house, shutting the door behind them.

[My next post will have what they talked about inside up until Eric gets there. So, have him having taken a little while to get there. x3 Flynn can come in later. xD]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Empty Re: You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 am

Eric was on his way on Belle's cottage, cursing that woman under his breathing when two men approached him, they dismounted their horses and surrounded him. ''Hey, cute boy.... You looks a lot like the man my daughter told me, she said you promissed her many things, but in the end, you only wanted to share his sheets'', the man said with a not friendly expression. ''I'm sorry sir. But you should be flattered. If I wanted to sleep with your daughter, than she must be very beautiful'', he said with a small grinn, and tried to walk back to his way but he had to dodge a punch the man was about to aim into his face.

The man lost his balance, and Eric smirked at him, forgetting the other man, who hit his face this time, ''This is for my fiance'', he growled and Eric laughed. ''Oh, you say so. I'm not surprised she wanted to stay with me'', and before the other man could react, Eric punched him right on the lungs, making him fell to the ground, and he kicked his side, hitting his kidney. Eric didn't have some time to breath, because the girl's father tried to assalt him again. Eric dodged him, and hit his knee, making the man drop on the ground as well. ''it was a pleasure gentlemen'', Eric sneered, and mounted one of the horses, not giving them a chance to know where he was going.

It didn't take too long after the little misadventure for him to get into the cabin. He dismounted the horse without any dismay. He opened the door, his clothing was still wet, and there was a small fillet of blood on the corner of his lip, where the boy hit him. He eyed the other woman furiosly, before he turned his gaze to Belle, trying to apologize for his bluntly entry, and eyed the other woman furiously back, ''So you found the cabin... Good thing is that now you know where I live'', his faze turned from furious to flirt again, as he walked inside like he did owned the place and took a bottle of alcohol, drinking directly from it.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 am

Kida's blue hues turned towards the door as it was tossed open. She smirked, seeing the man from earlier still soaked from head to toe. Belle gaped at him, taking note of the blood on his lip. She then looked between Kida and Eric, arching her brow. "You two have met already?" She questioned, tilting her head curiously. "Something like that," Kida murmured. "We never exchanged names, but...I suppose we should, considering we're going to be living together," she sighed, her face one someone might make if a foul taste were in their mouth.

"Eric, this is my half-sister, Kidagakash -- Kida, for short," Belle explained. Kida smirked over at Eric. "I would say it's a pleasure to meet you, but...I still don't like you," She shrugged, playing with a strand of her hair.

"What did you do to your hair, Kida? I don't remember it being so dark when were little," Belle mused. "Oh, right," Kida laughed slightly, shaking her head. "I forget sometimes," she mumbled, mostly to herself. She slid her wig off and pulled her white hair free from the band that had been holding it in a bun. The white locks of hair fell all around her shoulders, sharply contradicting her tan skin.

Belle grinned, then looked over to Eric. "Hey, why are you all wet...?" she asked, arching a brow up. Kida snickered to herself and smiled innocently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am

Eric only nodded at Belle's first questioning, giving Kida a half smirk as he drank from the bottle. Though he almost choked, spilling alcohol down on her shirt, when she said she was going to live on that house together.

He coughed for a while and only nodded as Belle introduced them. ''I don't need you to like me, Kida... I'm more the kind of guy girls want'', he managed to say when he got back, smiling sweetly towards her. he cleaned the alcohol from his chin, as well the blood on his lip, and walked towards the couch. He took his jacket off, as well the shirt beneath it. Belle was used seeing him shirtless around the house, and honestly he was trying to tease Kida, showing her his body. He looked at her again, seeing the true color of her hair. It was white, or pale blonde?? Eric wasn't sure, he got lost for a moment remembering he had heard about a girl with a hair like hers. He shrugged slightly, moving towards the bookshelf to take a spell book.

He walked towards the couch, lying lazily on it, while he put the book onto his lap, and the bottle of alcohol on the floor, next to his hand. ''Ask Kida... She doesn't play fair'', he said not turning his face to her, and if Belle knew him right, she would know he was smiling as he spoke.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:56 am

Kida looked over at Eric, noting the way he seemed to be lost in thought when he saw her hair. She bit her lip and pulled her hair over one shoulder, running her fingers through it. She made a face, however, as he sprawled out onto the couch where she was sitting. She moved to sit on the arm of the couch instead. Belle giggled, eyeing the two of them.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kida said innocently, getting up and swiping the bottle of alcohol he had beside him. She took a long drink from the bottle and sighed after she finished. "He lost his balance near the edge of the river, I swear," Kida pouted.

Belle laughed gently and rolled her eyes. "You see where I get it from, Eric?" Belle smirked. "Though...I've never seen you act so...childish, Kida," Belle mused. "I'm not being childish," Kida muttered stubbornly. "It's Eric, isn't it?" Belle laughed, an amused grin coming over her lips. "It's not my fault. Even his breathing is cocky!" Kida said with a scowl. Belle shrugged, nodding. "Yeah, well, get used to it. Not only will you two be living together, but...You'll be sharing a bedroom," Belle smirked, thoroughly amused with the two of them.

Kida paled slightly, then took another long sip of the alcohol. "Touch me, and I'll hypnotize you to cut off your own hands," she threatened. Belle giggled to herself, shaking her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:13 am

''You don't?'', He setted the book down, ''You're right... I've lost my balance after a crazy chick threw me into the water'', he pointed with a small pout and buried his face into the book again. But he didn't read anything, being quite amused of the fact she didn't want to have much contact with him.

His hand reached down to catch his drink, but he found nothing. He looked up and saw his bottle on Kida's lips. His jaw went slack, and he looked at Belle as if she could do something about it. No one was supposed to take his alcohol. ''Me, cocky...'', he rolled his eyes. ''It's not to wrong that I know I'm good looking, and that girls in this kingdom walks in line to be with me'', he arched his brow, with a small pout. When Belle said they were going to share a room, his pout turned into a mischevious smirk. He leaned over Kida, not getting a little scared at her threat. ''Oh deary, I won't need any help on getting you wanting to touch me'', he mumbled softly at her, his eyes glowing a little, as he mumbled the start of a small spell, showing her he was the same kind as her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 am

Kida eyed Eric from the corner of her eyes, watching him closely as he leaned towards her. She gasped, seeing his eyes glow. Quickly, she turned the bottle upside down over his head, the alcohol spilling out over his head. She bit her lip to try and withhold her laughter, but failed and covered her mouth. A snort slipped into the laugh, which brought a blush to her cheeks, but did not stop her giggling. Belle, too, was giggling.

"Eric, I don't think you know who you're dealing with," Belle smirked, shaking her head as she got up and grabbed a towel. She walked back over and gently dried his hair off, wiping his face off lightly, too. "Don't kill each other, please," Belle pouted at the both of them. "Oh, please. I'm twenty four years old, Belle. I know not to play petty games with little boys," Kida muttered, swallowing what was left in the bottle.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:41 am

Eric gasped as she turned the bottle into his head, ''Are you nuts?? You're so going to pay another bottle'', he narrowed his eyes, feeling the alcohol stinging them. He heard her laugh, but he only mumbled more curses, if he wasn't so angry he would think she was adorable.

Eric looked at Belle with a small pout, but deep inside he was smiling as she was caring enough to help him drying, but when Kida suggested he was a little boy, and gently took the towel from her and started drying his shoulders, and some fillets that ran down on his chest and back. ''For a twenty four years old, you didn't look so smart at walking at the woods'', he teased, tossing the towel he dried himself at her face.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:06 am

Belle smiled slightly, seeing Eric pouting at her. She shook her head and sat back in her lounge chair, pulling her knees up and hugging her legs, her gaze focused on the two of them like she was watching some show.

Kida caught the towel and glared at him. "Only because John Rolfe is even more an asshole than you are," Kida muttered. "John? When did you see John?" Belle piped up, her brows furrowed. "I went to him to ask where you were. He said to find the river, and you weren't far from there. Then this sweet little angel over here tried to make me fall for his oh so smooth lines," Kida purred, pretending to swoon onto Eric's lap. She kept her head rested on his leg, though she was looking to Belle. "John can be a bit...obnoxious," Belle admitted, laughing slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:19 am

Eric arched an brow when Kida said John's name, and he looked at Belle. He had the impression she was still shaken at what his brother did to her, but he couldn't blame her. His attention however, diverged to Kida, who he almost got into his lap... Well, she didn't fall into his lap, but she was closer enough to touch. ''Oh, now I'm an little angel?'', he teased, taking a lock of her hair, and playfully he tickled its tips at her ear and neck. He looked down to her body, and smirked... Her curves were breahtaking, and he aimless let his hand resting on her upper arm, caressing her gently with his thumb. ''Oh, Belle, before I forget... You have a new horse! I got it on my way back...'', he grinned widely, recalling his meet with angry daddy and fiance of one of his night stands.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 am

Kida scrunched up slightly when he used her hair to tickle her ear and neck. A soft giggle and even a small smile graced her lips before fading as quickly as they had come. Even after that, she remained laying there. She could feel his eyes on her body, and was instantly reminded of why she didn't like him.

Belle tilted her head slightly, watching the two on the couch. They looked good like that -- Had Kida just smiled? She'd never seen Kida smile around anyone but herself. She blinked, not having been paying attention fully to what he said. "What...? Oh, a horse?" She questioned, arching a brow. "I guess Max and Philip have a new friend, then," she smiled a bit, then shifted her eyes to Kida as the tan girl moved Eric's hand off of her skin and sat up. Belle frowned slightly, but dismissed her thoughts.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Eric smirked softly, looking down to Kida as she started giggling, and then up to Belle, as he arched an brow as he said, 'Why I haven't met her before?'

''Yes, some guys tried to hit me at the road, but they were no match against me'', he winked and intentionally rested his arms wide stretched at his sides, on the back of the couch, so whenever Kida leaned down he could touch and hold her slightly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Kida glanced slightly at Eric's arm. Belle smirked slightly, shaking her head at Eric. She shot him a questioning look, as if curious as to why he was trying so hard on her. "Obnoxious, aren't you?" Kida murmured, shaking her head as Eric proclaimed his achievement with the assailants.

She did, however, lean back against his arm, simply trying to appease Belle. And, after all, if she were going to be living with Eric, she had to get used to him, right? Belle watched with an arched brow before shaking her head and smiling. "I saw blood on your lip," Kida murmured, smirking a bit.

Belle giggled. "It's really great to have you here, Kida...I can't believe I forgot about you," Belle pouted. Kida shrugged, running her hands through her white hair. "It's alright...I'm not that memorable," Kida said with a light laugh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Eric turned his head, smiling sweetly at Kida. ''Maybe I am, and as you get to know me better you'll find out more about me. I must have to say your concerning is adorable, but this little boy can handle himself'', he winked at her and turned to Belle, with a smiling saying he was amused with Kida.

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Tumblr_md5uh8kX7s1qfuoyko6_r1_250

While the girls talked, Eric looked at both of them, trying to see if they had something in commom. But seeing Belle was like a copy of her mother, and that her mother was also John's, so he concluded they were daughters from the same father. As he looked closely at Kida, he recognized her. ''Oh, angel, I think you are quite memorable back on my homeland. You're wanted over there, but not in a good way'', he smirked down to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am

Kida looked towards Eric and rolled her eyes. "Sure you can," she muttered, patting his head lightly. Belle giggled, shaking her head. Kida froze at Eric's next words and looked towards him with slightly wide eyes. "Baiser," She groaned, closing her eyes and running a hand back through her hair. She got up and sighed. "You're not going to turn me in, are you?" Kida murmured, her eyes looking vulnerable towards Eric -- something she never did.

Belle noted that and discreetly moved into the kitchen, leaving the two alone.

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Tumblr_le6bx0nmEv1qzluo9o1_500
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:14 am

His smile faded slowly after he saw Kida's reaction to what he said. Suddenly he forgoet about everything, and everyone into the room, his attention fully at Kida. He sighed and looked down to his lap after seeing the look she had into her eyes. He pursed his lips and looked back at her, his cocky self gone, replaced by the guy he was always around Belle.

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Tumblr_md56cqHCPF1rud3rxo1_r1_250

''No, I won't... I'm also wanted here in Nirethia, and I've done worse things than con jobs, and it would be a hypocrite if I do it to you'', he said quietly, with a distant gaze.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:25 am

Kida fiddled with her fingers as she listened, nervously chewing her bottom lip. She sighed in relief and looked down, a small smile pulling on her lips. "I..." She paused and sat back beside him. She leaned over to his cheek and gently kissed his cheek. "Thank you," She whispered, this show of affection extremely rare for her.

She sat back and looked down to her hands in her lap. "Don't expect me to be sweet on you now, though," she mumbled, a small smile on her lips as she looked over to him.

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Tumblr_mbclimz3fD1riodhwo7_250

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:47 am

He smirked to himself as she kissed his cheek, but it wasn't a perv smirk. He did liked the feeling of her lips against his skin, it felt good and sweet. ''It's the least I could do for an outcast like me'', he said softly, looking at her through his eyelashes.

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] Tumblr_md3pihQ3lv1rktaibo2_250

''Oh, no, I'm not expecting that, but your kiss felt sweet to me, so that makes me feel that you had just been sweet on me'', he said with a crooked smile and ruffled her hair playful, like he always did with Belle. ''So, why your hair is white... Twenty four girls aren't used to have a color hair like the old ladies have'', he teased with a boyish smile.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am

Kida scrunched up her nose when he ruffled her hair. "Don't be such an ass," she teased, shaking her head. She tilted her head to the side at his question and shrugged, playing with a strand of her hair. "I don't know...I was born with this hair. My mother has it, too." She paused at that and sighed. "Well, she had it...I guess..." She mumbled before biting her lip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:18 am

His cocky pose faded away again as Kida talked about her mother. ''You don't know what happened to your mother?'', he asked furrowing his brows slightly, ''I've seen Belle's mother's portrait, so I know you're Belle's sister only by the paternal side'', he said quietly, showing a sincere interest on Kida's past.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:38 am

Kida shook her head, sighing gently. "She went on a trip overseas...and she didn't come back," She mumbled, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I miss her..." she admitted in a gentle whisper. She sighed gently and took a deep breath, steadying her emotions. "Sorry," she mumbled, wiping the back of her hand against her eye. "I was just...close to my mother," she shrugged, looking towards the ground.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 am

Eric looked down as she spoke, seeing they were the same, closer to their mothers, and both lost them in different ways. He whispered quietly, feeling torn inside by the emotions she brought him. ''I was close to my mother too.... But she's gone now'', he mumbled. Guilty started to take over on all his feelings over again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:02 am

Kida looked over to him and quickly enveloped her bottom lip into her mouth. "Eric...I'm sorry," she said with a sigh, gently placing her hand on top of his hand. "I didn't mean to bring up old scars," She said apologetically. She sighed and moved to sit closer to his side, leaning her head onto his shoulder. "...I still don't like you, though," she muttered with a small smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 am

''You don't have to be... I was the one who got curious, remember?'', he remarked with a small smile, liking she rested her head onto his shoulder. he friendly wrapped his arm around her waist. He chuckled softly at her mumbling, ''You're funny...''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:36 am

Kida laughed gently until it faded. She closed her eyes, leaning into his side and yawning gently. She hadn't realized how tired she actually was, what from the boat trip and the frustration she'd gone through with the same man she was now canoodling with. "I'm tired," she mumbled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:04 pm