Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Out Here on My Own (tags: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Out Here on My Own (tags: Phoebus) Empty Out Here on My Own (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 am

(muahahaha)
    Odette smiled as she walked back through town, she was grateful her dress had finally dried from her dunk in the river. Her hair was still slightly damp but it wasn't too bothersome, she sighed and ran her fingers through it. She didn't really notice the men start to converge on her until she looked up and saw them. She sighed,they had boxed her in away from the street and into the alley. She sighed and gave the man in front of her a bored look, "You wouldn't mind stepping aside now would you?" She asked quietly. One of the men smirked, "Oh well if isn't the bitch who stopped us a few nights ago. Too bad you're not wearing that nice outfit of yours." He said as he leered at her. Odette frowned as she remembered the men who had almost attacked the Queen. "I don't believe you understood me so I'll be sure to talk in a nice slow voice so you understand. Please step aside." She said in a tone that commanded attention. All of the men laughed and then one of the men grabbed her from behind as he clumsily tried to grope her ass. Without pausing to hesitate, Odette grabbed him and flung him to the ground in front of her while putting her foot casually on his neck. "Anyone else?" She asked calmly. The leader scowled, "Well maybe you can't count but there's ten of us and one of you." He said and stepped towards her which caused the other men to join him. Two men grabbed her from behind and the leader stepped forward towards her. "Looks like you're all alone sweetheart." He said as he groped her chest. Odette glared at him and then kneed him in the crotch before she slid out of the other men's grip. One of them managed to land a lucky punch across her face but Odette shoved him towards the ground.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Out Here on My Own (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Out Here on My Own (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 am

[Pff, well - no need for Phoebus to come in here. It seems like Odette took care of them pretty good on her own xD ]

Phoebus walked down the street with a little smile on his lips. He was a little sore after a fight with a bandit- but soon he would be on his way back to Odette's house. He just needed to stop by on of the stores and buy some dinner for them. Suddenly he heard sounds from fight, and Phoebus sighed to himself- maybe he should just go on and pretend like he didn't heard anything..?! No, then he would feel bad for the rest of the day.
    "What's going on in there?" He yelled out into the alley and pulled out his sword as he walked closer to the people.
    "Odette?! What are you doing-- here?" He asked suprised when he saw the blonde woman. "Didn't I told you to stay away from trouble?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 am

Odette barely spared him a glance as she took out another man with a punch to his jaw. "Sorry dear but some men just don't know how to play nice!" She called back and winced as one of the men slashed her stomach with his knife. She doubled over and then kicked him in the leg before she straightened.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 am

"Odette! Are you okay?" Phoebus asked in panic as he saw the knife and ran over to her. He punched one of the men that was in his way to her, and as soon he was beside her- he barely cared about the others.
    "Oh, please say that he didn't hurt you" He sighed, but before he had time to take a look at her- one of them pushed him to the ground and placed several hits on his already sore places. Phoebus growled and cut him on the side with his sword - which left the man bleeding and unconscious on the ground
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am

Odette glanced down as she saw the blood and took a breath from what she could tell it was just a flesh wound but it still hurt. She barely managed to turn in time to fend off another guy and knocked him out before she fell down too. She took a shaky breath relieved to see that all of the men were down for the count. "Phoebus...are you ok?" She asked shakily as she pressed a hand against her stomach.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:46 am

"Yeah, I'm fine" He groaned as he sat up and looked at Odette.
    "But you aren't" Phoebus sighed and crawled over to her as fast as he could.
    "What are you doing here? I was almost on my way over to your house" He said and kissed her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:49 am

She kissed him back before she pulled back, "I was just taking a walk.....until those men surrounded me. They wanted me to....play with them but I told them to move and then they tried to force me. So I kinda reacted....and that was when you found me." She said with a little smile.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 am

"Okay.. Uhm.. Well, now look what happened" Phoebus sighed and looked down at her wound.
    "Lets go to my place so that we can take a real look at that" He said as he slowly stood up and lifted up Odette in his arms so that she don't have to go.
    "But are you okay otherwise? They didn't hurt you somewhere else?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 am

She smiled, "Yes I'm fine and you don't have to be so worried its just a flesh wound." She said quietly as she tried to reassure him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:26 am

"It still has to be cleaned. Who knows where that knife has been" Phoebus shook his head as he left the alley- to bad this is the only time Phoebus left Achilles at home..

[Do you want to move to his house? ;D]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 am

(sure Wink and want me to start or do you want the honors? <33)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:29 am

[Occ: Hahah<3 I can start this time ;D ]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 am

(okie doke :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:24 pm