Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) Empty Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Odette led Phoebus through the woods until they reached where her cottage lay in full view. "I know its small but its home." She said with a small smile and then her eyes brightened, "Oh there's someone I want you to meet." She said eagerly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:28 pm

"Home?!.." he asked as he followed her.
    "I thought you didn't had a home?" Phoebus frowned and looked at her. Please... Don't let it be another lie
    Odette
    Odette

Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Being With The One You Like (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Odette sighed, "Well its temporary....I don't stay here often...in fact hardly ever. Does that count as a home?" She asked and tethered Honey before she gestured Phoebus towards the stable, "However there is someone here I keep an eye on." She said and opened the stable.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 am

"I guess .." He shrugged and moved Achilles away from Honey a bit. If this with him and Odette didn't worked out, he didn't want those two horses to run to each other all the time..
    "okaay... Who?" Phoebus asked and walked over to the stable after Odette.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Odette smiled as she approached one of the stalls, "Angus, I'd like you to meet Phoebus." She said with a smile as Angus poked his head over the stall door and whinnied at her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 pm

"Oh.. you have another horse?!" Phoebus chuckled and walked over to the stallion.
    "He's really beautyful. Why doesn't you ride him more often? I've only seen you with -- Honey?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Odette smiled and gently patted Angus as he sniffed Phoebus with interest, "Angus is the horse I normally use if I have to make a quick getaway. He's bred for speed and agility, thats why I like riding him at night." She admitted with a little laugh.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:45 pm

"I see.." Phoebus nodded and smiled as he patted the horse.
    "You have a great taste when it comes to horses. Both him and Honey are very impressive. How long have you had them?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Odette sighed as she thought about it, "Well I've had Angus and Honey for two years. Before that I generally just got along on foot after I...escaped." She said with a sigh as she remembered it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Phoebus was about to say another comment about her "job", but stopped himself. He didn't want to have a fight with her again.
    "Well, they're amasing.. You should feel lucky. There isn't so many people around here that can find horses like these" He chuckled
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm

She smiled, "Yes I was lucky...now do you want to head inside? I can probably make us some lunch or something." She offered, inwardly hoping he wouldn't say no.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:23 pm

"That sounds great.. I haven't eaten for a while" Phoebus smiled at Odette and patted Angus one more time before they both started to walk to the house.
    "It must be nice to live this far from everyone?!.. I guess it doesn't come so many uninvited guests here?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Odette shook her head, "Not really no...but I do like the company when I'm here to receive it." She said honestly as she smiled up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:32 pm

"I guess you trusted me pretty much when you wanted to live with me, even though you already have a home on your own" Phoebus said a bit teasingly. He wasn't angry any more because she had lied about it, but more flattered actually.
    "Maybe I can come here if I'm in some trouble later" He chuckled and winked
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm

She laughed, "Well consider yourself free to come and go whenever you like. I like helping people in distress." She said with a wink.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"Great" Phoebus laughed and glanced at Achilles to see if he was okay- and as usual, he stood still like Phoebus told him to do...
    "So.. what's for lunch? Not just bread I hope" He chuckled and thought about that time in the forest.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

She laughed, "No I was thinking maybe sandwiches with salad on the side, and I think I have some white wine. Does that sound good?" She asked
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

"White wine too? That sounds delicious" Phoebus said a bit dreamingly and heard how his stomach growled by hunger. He smiled a bit embarrassed as he walked over to the door.
    "I hope you're a good cook... Even though it isn't that hard to make a sandwish" He chuckled a little
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Odette laughed and opened the door and gestured to the table, indicating he could sit. "Oh believe me I know how to cook." She said with a wink. It was something she actually enjoyed and very rarely did for herself, she started to move around getting the supplies she needed for their lunch. She washed her hands and then spoke up, "Is there anything you would particularly enjoy on your sandwich?" She asked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Phoebus sat down by the table and leaned back in the chair. It was quite cozy in here...
    "Suprise me. I'm not so picky when it comes to food" He chuckled. "Do you want some help?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Odette smiled as she started moving deftly around the kitchen area, "No you can stay right there and relax." She said as she went to working on making their sandwiches with ease and some excitememt.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well.. as you wish" Phoebus chuckled to himself and laid his hands behind his head. He had always had people doing his food for him, but when a woman did it because she wanted to- he couldn't help but feel a little lucky. Maybe because that had never happend before..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Odette soon fell into a rythym as she started chopping and dicing things for the salad. She hummed a little bit as she worked and smiled as she finished up the salad. After both things were done she grabbed two china plates and placed one in front of Phoebus and the other right next to his. After that she got forks and cloth napkins which she folded and set down becore she found two cups. After setting the cups she grabbed the wine bottle and set it on the table. She got the platter eith the sandwiches and placed them on the center of the table before she got the salad and some tongs for it. "You wouldn't mind opening the wine would you?" She asked sweetly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 am

"Of course not" He chuckled after he had watched her walk back and forth to make everything ready for the food. Even though the cork was stuck pretty hard- it didn't looked like it did when he opened it with a smooth movement. He poured the wine in their cups and picked up his.
    "Cheers for a new start?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Odette picked up her cup and smiled at him, "Cheers." She said and lightly brushed their cups together before taking a sip and sitting down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:58 am