Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus) Empty Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 pm

(Ooc here we go)
    "So try not to lose me all right?" She said with a laugh before she urged Achilles into a gallop, knowing that Angus would follow her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Phoebus moved Angus faster, but always slowed him down if he came too close to Achilles. Even though he didn't know which horse was the faster, he wanted Achilles to win.
    "What's so special about this place we're going to?" Phoebus called after her.
    Odette
    Odette

Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Being with the One You Like Part 2 (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Odette threw a look back at him, "You'll find out!" She called just as they crested the hill that overlooked the river and the entire town. She smiled and slowed Achilles down as she neared the edge. "Its lovely isn't it?" She asked as she stared out over the view.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm

"It is.." Phoebus nodded as he came up beside her.
    "So this is the place" he asked and looked around with a little smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Odette smiled, "Well...it is my favorite place, so you have to promise not to tell anyone about it." She said in light warning tone.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 pm

"I promise" Phoebus chuckled and took a look around the place once more.
    "Do you take all your dates here, or am I the first?" He winked at her and smiled
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 pm

She smiled, "Well...there was this one guy..." She said with a devilish smile on her face and then she started giggling, "No you're the first." She said honestly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 pm

"I'm honored" Phoebus said proudly and bowed slightly with a chuckle. He jumped off Angus and walked over to Achilles and Odette.
    "I hope you don't mind if we stay here for a moment" Phoebus smiled widely and reached out his hand towards her if she wanted some help down
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Odette accepeted the help down even if she didn't really need it, she laughed. "I was hoping you would say that." She said as she smiled up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well.. I don't want to leave this place without taking a good look at it- and that can take a while" Phoebus chuckled,
    "I wished I had a place like this for my own.. Maybe I can steal this one?!" He joked
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow, "You wouldn't." She said even as a small smile lit up her face.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am

"Yupp.. I would. And you can't do anything to stop me" Phoebus said teasingly and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "This is officially my special place now"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow and then started tickling his sides, "Say it isn't yours." She protested in between laughs. There was a sudden low growl that came from behind them and both Achilles and Angus started prancing in place. Odette withdrew one of her knives and turned around, two wolves were eyeing them. Odette swallowed hard, "I think they want it too." She said as she tried to joke.
    (Ooc had to add this in too XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

{Occ: Hahaha, of course you did Wink ]

Phoebus laughed too, but stopped when Odette did and pulled out his sword while he turned around. But it wasn't just the wolves that suprised him- it wasn't so often he saw a woman with a knife too. He always had to remind himself about her lifestyle..
    "Just take it easy.." Phoebus said to her, but knew that he didn't really had to.
    "And do you really think you can kill them with that one?" He chuckled quietly and glanced at her knife. It was pretty small compared with his.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Odette didn't bother replying to that comment she just sent him a raised eyebrow, "You really want to play nice with the wolves who look ready to kill us?" She asked. As if on cue one of the wolves leapt forward right at Phoebus and Odette shoved him out of the way, only to be knocked down to the ground in the process. Her knife was knocked out of her hand and Odette struggled not get bitten by the wolf as she tried to work herself free.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Phoebus gasped surprised as he was showed away by Odette, and didn't know if he would start to be annoyed at her- or grateful. It just seemed like she put herself in a more dangerous position than he was from the start.. He held his sword hard as he stabbed the wolf in the side as it attacked Odette, but tried to keep an eye on the other one at the same time.
    "Are you okay?" Phoebus asked worried once the wolf was off her- and stood between her and the growling beast

[Occ. Gosh, I'm so sorry I haven't been in >< I've been super busy, sorrryy <3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:44 pm

(its totally fine hun <3)
    Odette stood up and took out another knife, "Oh I'm fine." She said as she watched the other wolf circle them.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"How many knives do you have?" Phoebus asked suprised before he turned to the wolf again.
    "And do you want the honor to kill this one?" He said a bit teasingly
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 pm

She sighed and then threw her knife perfectly so that it entered through the wolf's eye and killing it immediatly before she smirked at him. "Oh I have a lot of weapons....I just prefer my knives." She said with a wink.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm

"Okay... That's just scary" Phoebus chuckled a bit nervously- and with a little frown.
    "Just remind me that never make you mad at me" He said and walked over to the horses that still was a bit worried about the situation.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Odette sighed, "I don't stab people if I get angry at them." She muttered before she mounted Angus. Her mood was now officially soured....why did this have to be such a conflict of interest with them?
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 pm

"Odette.. what's wrong?" Phoebus asked and walked over to her.
    "I was just joking.. Don't be upset"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

She sighed angrily, "Look it might have been a joke to you but Korso always used to stab people whenever he got angry. And no matter how hard I try to forget I'll always be reminded of that....one way or another." She said quietly and bitterly.
    (Ohh did you see my recent fanart yet?)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 pm

[Occ: I did ;D So cute <33]

"I know that, and I understand - but you can't be angry at me everytime I mention knife, or stab." Phoebus said with a deep sigh.
    "And I will make jokes, I will try to make you laugh- but if you can't live with that, then fine" He shrugged blankly and walked over to Achilles.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm

She sighed, "I'm sorry.....I guess I'm still sensitive." She said quietly, she wasn't exactly used to people joking about things like that. "I haven't exactly.....made jokes before...at least not about that." She said quietly.
    (glad you liked it :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm