Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus)

Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus) Empty Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Dean made his way towards the gates with his hands in his pockets and not really paying anyone in particular any mind. He was still thinking about the conversation he had had with Pocahontas. He knew that if he found his wife and children's murderer's he could at least feel better. He wanted that to be true...deep down where it counted, he was determined to have his revenge.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Phoebus walked slowly into the town and waved at his friends by the gates. Or friends are maybe a strong word- he only talked to them when the King wanted to close the gates, and Phoebus was the one who would give them the message. But now the couple of days he had been seeing them more often- but at the bar. Ever since the break up with Odette, Phoebus had been drinking almost every night.. He didn't even took Achilles with him because he knew that he would probably be too drunk to sit up anyways..
    "Hello there---?!" Phoebus said with a small smile when he saw the familier man.. The last time he had seen him- and the only time was at the ball.
    "I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name before.. I'm Captain Phoebus"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Dean looked around when he heard that voice and frowned, the man addressing him looked...terrible. The doctor in Dean could tell the effects of too much drinking and too little sleep, he wondered if this was about the woman Phoebus had been looking for. He smiled though and walked forward, "I remember you, my name's Dean McCoppin. How are you?" He asked as he studied him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 pm

"Ahh, Yes.. Dean" Phoebus nodded, but still didn't know if he had said his name before ..
    "I'm great.. I've just finished my shift for today, so I'm on my way to the tavern.. Do you want to join me?" He asked with a polite smile.
    "I haven't really thanked you for your help at the ball, so can I maybe buy you some beer?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Dean shrugged, "If you're sure, I mean I don't want to intrude." He said and then rubbed his chin, he wanted to ask about the woman he had been looking for but he had a feeling maybe he should wait on asking that.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:48 pm

"Noo, It's fine.." Phoebus chuckled slightly and shook his head.
    "I don't think the boys there will join me today, so otherwise I would be all alone" He said and pointed at the guards by the gate.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Dean glanced over at them and nodded, "All right then, well thank you for inviting me." He said and fell into step beside him. "So you're the Captain of the guards? What's that like?" He asked as he glanced across at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:54 pm

"How great.. This night will be a fun one" He chuckled before he started to listen to his question.
    "Well.. It's-- I have a lot of power.." Phoebus said shortly with a shrugg.
    "But it's good. People treat me with respect, and the bandits runs away as soon as they see me because they know how awesome I am.."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Dean glanced over at him and gave a short laugh, "Well you do look intimidating." He said, he wasn't lying either the pinched and scruffed up Captain in front of him did not look like someone to cross.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:17 pm

"I know, right?! Thank you, Dean" Phoebus smiled widely and pounded Dean's shoulder - maybe a little too hard as he spoke
    "So how do you like Nirethia? Because I'm assuming that you're new here.."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Dean winced when Phoebus slapped him roughly on the back, "Uh its nice so far...where I'm from it was small but nice. Here its another story...kinda overwhelming if you ask me." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 pm

"Ahh, I see... But I hope you will feel like home soon" Phoebus smiled widel at him.
    "Hey.. Have you met any women yet? Otherwise you and me can look for some down in the tavern.. what do you say?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Dean shook his head, "I thought you had someone...besides I'm kinda taken." He said and held up his ring finger showing his golden wedding band. True his wife was dead but the last thing he was planning on doing was tarnishing her memory by sleeping with a woman who wasn't half the woman she had been.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

"Oh.. Well, then you can be my wingman.. not that I need someone, but still" Phoebus laughed with a little shrugg before he sighed.
    "I had.. It crashed, and now I'm thinking of moving on.. Even though it's hard.." Phoebus said and stroked his neck as he spoke. The only way to forget about Odette was to drink, and that was something he was planning on doing..
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Dean shook his head, "By getting yourself drunk each night? Look I hardly know you but just a bit of advice, if you really loved her as much as I saw then why give up? I just think maybe you should try and talk to her before you lose her for good." He said quietly as he twisted the ring on his finger. He had his own regrets....and one of them was having never told his wife how much he had loved her before she was taken from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"Naah.." Phoebus shrugged blankly and wrinkled his nose.
    "We both know that we can't be together at this point.. We just need some time apart.. I think." He said and took a deep breath before he started to smile a little.
    "And if she wants me, then she will come back.."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Dean gave him a disbelieving look and sighed, "Well don't say I didn't warn ya." He said with a shrug. He glanced around them, "So where is this tavern anyway?" He asked deciding to change the subject...after all it wouldn't be his fault if something did happen.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:51 pm

"That way.." Phoebus pointed and started to walk.
    "Well, you see- Odette and I aren't exactly the same.. It is hard for us to be together.. She likes to be around other men- I don't.. " Phoebus shrugged
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Dean frowned, "Funnily enough my wife had the same problem...she never saw the guys she knew as anything more then just friends. Took me a few years to actually stop being so jealous." He said with a little laugh.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well, how great for you.. I know that Odette doesn't sees the men in her life as just friends.." Phoebus frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "Maybe I'm right? Why does everyone assuming that I'm wrong?.. She's trained to -- do things, so why wouldn't she be a good liar too?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Dean glanced over at him, "Hell maybe you are right but I was there the night she got injured and she kept asking for you. She wanted to know you were ok....but then again maybe you are right." He said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"But yeah.. That was before she ended up in John's bed.." Phoebus said darkly and kept his gaze forward as they walked.
    "And of course I'm right, why wouldn't I be?" He almost burst out before he sighed.
    "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be taking this out on you.."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Since the woman had been injured he doubted that she had asked to get taken there but he didn't think that would be a good point to make. "Well yeah you shouldn't be." He said with a sigh, after all it wasn't like he had asked to be some sort of counselor.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Phoebus raised an eyebrow slightly by his comment, people usually didn't say that- but okay..
    "Well..." He started and shrugged a little in a sigh.
    "That's over, so lets talk about something more fun.. How is your wife?" He asked with a little smile
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:16 pm

(Muahahahaha XD)
    Dean sighed, he had to ask that question , "She's dead." He said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:57 pm