Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston) Empty The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Odette had made her slow way back towards her home and had changed into a different gown. After mounting Angus she had ridden towards the graveyard and had stopped there, she needed to see her parents again. She slowly dismounted and tightly gripped the reins as she fought to keep her balance. She knew it hadn't been the smartest move in leaving Phoebus's home but she had been getting antsy. She sighed and stared out over the graveyard, she just wished she didn't have so much drama.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston) Empty Re: The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston)

Post  Gaston Red Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Gaston was still exploring the city much later and entered the graveyard. He rounded a tombstone to see a familiar blonde head. He smiled and walked forward.

"Well look who it is," he said.

(look at the vid in the gallery... XP)
    Odette
    Odette

The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston) Empty Re: The Sadness in My Eyes (tags: Gaston)

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Odette turned around to face him and smiled weakly, "Long time no see, how have you been Gaston?" She asked as she studied him.
    (ohhh okie :3)
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm

"It has been a while hasn't it? Fine, getting lost is a good use of my time," Gaston replied.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Odette smiled and started to laugh and then had to stop as her stomach ached. She tried to cover it though, "Do you need help finding your way around?" She asked.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am

"Sure," he said smiling, pushing images out of his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am

She smiled and then headed over to Angus, "We can both ride on Angus, if you'd like." She said as she glanced back at him.
    (ohhh Odie....what are you doing?? XDD)
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 am

"Alright," Gaston said, keeping a smirk off his face. He walked toward her slowly.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:27 am

(hes very excited to ride your horse)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 am

Odette watched him approach before she mounted Angus and held out her hand for Gaston to take so he could mount easier. She knew it wasn't the best idea with her injury but she was nothing if not polite.
    (I can only imagine XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:13 am

OOC: OMG.... That video is so freaking amazing, Gaston! 8'D
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 am

(Haha it's not mine tho... I just found it online)

Gaston took her hand and climbed on the horse behind her, putting his hands on her waist to keep himself steady. His torso was pressed against her back and he smiled, she was so clueless.

"Where do you suppose we go?" he asked.

(If Phoebus only knew)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 am

(oh he'll find out XDD)
    Odette froze, this probably hadn't been the best idea but she couldn't turn back now. She cleared her throat, "How about we head into town, and check out some of the shops?" She asked quietly.
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 am

Gaston took his hands off her waist sensing her tension.

"That would be nice, I haven't actually found any shops yet, only the houses and such," Gaston said gently, knowing she was scared.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:34 am

Odette slowly relaxed once he removed his hands, "All right then, we have a few shops to visit then." She said with a little laugh. She urged Angus forward into a trot heading towards the town.
    (so uh where should we go next? Very Happy )
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

"Alrighty," Gaston said.

(Hmmm just go to the town square I guess and we can write that we're passing certain stores as we go)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 am

(okie doke :3)
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Post  Gaston Red Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 am

(I'll you start the topic or do you want me to?)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 am

(up to you :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:47 am