Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

No one can hurt you now. [Tag Marina]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

No one can hurt you now. [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: No one can hurt you now. [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 am

''It's so cold'' She whispered between relieve and grunt. Marina tried to look to him, to stay firm, but she was so dizzy and weak that she wasn't able to sit straight the the bathtub.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

No one can hurt you now. [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: No one can hurt you now. [Tag Marina]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 am

John frowned, gently holding her up to help her stay stable in the water. "Keep talking to me, Marina, please," He pleaded with her, knowing the water would keep her at least a bit more alert than before along with helping to cool her body down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 am

''It's cold, John'' Marina mumbled with a stubborn voice. She clenched her teeth once she felt sharp twinges in her leg... ''It's aching, John... my leg'' She whispered and tried to look down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 am

John gently lifted her from the tub. He unwrapped her leg and held back the look he wanted to give. The stitches had come out, blood staining the bandages. "Shit," He cursed quietly. "Doc, come in here!" He called out, moving his eyes to Marina's face. "It's all right, Marina...we'll take care of you, I swear," HE whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 am

She got afraid, seeing the blood mixing with the water. Her senses got in alert, and she looked at John, trustinhg that everything would be alright as he said.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 am

The doctor hurried into the room, guiding John to take Marina from the water fully. He set her on the ground and leaned her on the wall for support. The doctor spread a medication over her wounds that would numb her skin. He then began to restitch her wound up. John gently cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "See? You'll be all right?" He said quietly, kissing her face tenderly to keep her from looking at her leg.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 am

When she saw the doctor, Marina winced weakly knowing exactly what was going to happen. She hold into John as tight she could, waiting for the worst as he came closer. She closed her eyes, letting one slightly opened to confirme her fear. He spread something into her leg, and then she saw the needle... She tensed as he started stitching, but as there was no pain she sighed relieved. She looked at John as he called her attention, and hold his wrists gently as he cupped her cheeks... ''I'm feeling cold, John...'' She said softly, looking at him with childish eyes.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 am

John smiled sheepishly at her before leaning over and kissing her lips. "Of course you are...you were just in ice," He whispered with a small chuckle. He removed his shirt, though, and gently pulled it onto her. He then wrapped a towel around her shoulders. The doctor mumbled something of a mark of finishing his work. John nodded and looked to Marina once more. He lifted her up and carried her back to his bedroom. "How are you feeling?" He whispered as he laid her down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 am

She kissed him back, and smiled with a small giggle at the sound of his chuckle. After she was all wrapped up, she waited patiently for the doctor finishing his job. She didn't understand what he said, but she promptly lift her arms up so John could carry her. ''I'm feeling better, still weak but better'' She said softly and blinket at him as she sat on the bed.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 am

John smiled to her and sat down beside her. "I'm glad," He said softly, leaning over and kissing her forehead. "I love you," He reminded her quietly. He smiled and smoothed her hair back.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 am

Marina closed her eyes when he kissed her. ''I know...'' She sighed and locked her eyes into his, ''...I love you too'' She said softly, and took his hand gently from her hair. She held them up in the air for a moment, watching as she played and enlaced her fingers with his.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 am

John watched as she played with their hands and smiled to himself. She seemed a bit...childish. "Your medicine is working, isn't it?" He mumbled with a small smirk.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 am

''What?'' She asked surprised, bringing their hands next to her heart... ''I guess so... I'm feeling no pain, and my mind is so light'' She sighed, with a small smile at the corner of her lips as she looked upon his face.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 am

John smiled and leaned over to kiss her once more. "I'm glad...you seem happy," he said with relief in his tone.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 am

She kissed her softly, and giggled, ''And you seem happy too... Less worried than last time, Mr Rolfe'' She cooed playful, and curled herself into his chest.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

John chuckled, kissing her neck tenderly as he held her. "I'm happy to see you feeling at least a bit better," he said quietly, nuzzling under her ear with his nose.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

She had goosebumps when he kissed her, ''It tickles'', she giggled when he nuzzled his nose on her neck, and doodles circles in his chest with her fingers... ''You're mean, you know my weakness is my neck'' She pouted.

[You and your doctor drugged her, right?? XP]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

(( yes. XD ))

He grinned softly. "That's the point," He chuckled, kissing the nape of her neck and nuzzling his nose there. He loved how her skin felt there -- warm and smooth.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

She giggled more, ''Stop it, it tickles, John...'' She punched weakly on his chest. ''You can't take advantage on me while I'm in this condition...'' She pointed playful and leaned back from him, just to kiss him softly on the nose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:51 am