Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shiny. [Tag Marina]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Shiny. [Tag Marina] Empty Shiny. [Tag Marina]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 am

John leaned against the counter, sipping the cup of warmed tea in his hand. He glanced around the room smiled a bit, seeing the meal he was preparing coming along well. The maids would walk by and eye him curiously every now and then, as if expecting him to poison the food or to screw it up. But, he was good at cooking. He wanted to do something good for once. Or at least try to.

He turned and set his cup down, going back to chopping up the vegetables in front of him, his gaze determined as he worked. Surely Marina would appreciate something home cooked. Then again, the rest of the food was always home cooked. Just by the hired chefs.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Shiny. [Tag Marina] Empty Re: Shiny. [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

Marina was very curious of why she was called tonight... But deep down she had a feeling of the true reason behind that invitation. She hated still having to live at Dimitri's house, but yet, she couldn't live at the same roof as Eric, she didn't trust him. But one night wouldn't harm, right? She wore a fine blue dress and gave Damon a bath, she wanted this night to be special.

Once she was at the mansion, she smiled warmly at the servant who opened the door, ''Good evening, Ofelia...''. ''Lady Marina! Damon!'', the servant chirmed which made Marina put a finger gently on her mouth, asking for silence. ''Follow me... Where is John?'', he asked softly as she walked upstairs, the maid followed her close, ''He's at kitchen, doing what God knows what...''. Marina giggled gently and put an excited Damon on the floor of his room. He was really pleased of being home, and he crawled right to one bucket, from where he grabbed a stuffed animal.''Make sure no one enters here... We'll be right back'', she smiled to the servant and closed the door.

She went right to the kitchen and avoided all the servants around, she only had eyes for him. ''Hi, handsome! What are you doing?'', she asked softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:01 am

John ran a hand through his hair and scraped the vegetables into a pot over the fire. He smiled a bit, proud of himself. However, his attention was diverted as he heard footsteps enter the kitchen. He knew that sweet smell anywhere. He smiled and turned, spotting Marina. "Oh, you know, just plotting to wipe out the whole kingdom," He cooed, making one of the passing nurses gasp and scurry off. John scoffed and shook his head before walking over to Marina. He brushed a bit of her hair back behind her ear and smirked. "I'm glad you could make it," He murmured before kissing her forehead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:16 am

''Oh, please, tell me... You're going to spare my life on your evil plot, aren't you?'', she smirked slightly and bit her lip seeing him walking towards her. ''I'm glad to be here'', she whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck. ''Could you follow me for a second. There is someone wanting to see you'', she whispered softly and pecked a small kiss on his lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

"Maybe," John smiled slightly. His hands rested on her waist, holding her there. However, at her words, his eyes lit up with a spark of hope. "Oh? Then, lead the way!" He smiled boyishly, nodding his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 am

Marina smiled brightly seeing his smile and how his eyes lit, she loved seeing him so light. ''C'mere'', she grinned and held his hand while she led the way. As she walked to Damon's nursery, she looked back at him every now and then, to see how he was going to react. ''Thanks Ofelia'', she nodded softly to the servant, and once they were all alone she opened the door slowly.

Damon was seated on the ground, nibbling at the ear of the stuffed lion when the door started to get opened. He eyed his mother with curiosity, but as soon he saw who was behind her he let go of the toy and lift his little arms towards John, ''Da-da'', he mumbled with a childish pitched voice. Marina gasped, and suddenly she got watery eyes. It was Damon's first word.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:37 am

John followed closely, knowing exactly where they were going. He chewed his bottom lip anxiously -- something rare, for him to show himself vulnerable. His face lit up in a grin when Marina opened the door and showed him the small boy sitting there. Hearing the boys voice caught even John off guard. From Marina's reaction, he noted that the boy had not spoken before now.

He went over and knelt down beside Damon, lifting him up into his arms and holding him comfortably. "Hi there, Handsome," Damon murmured, smiling at his son before kissing his forehead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 am

Marina wiped the tear that escaped as she stared father and son at the room. She knew she was wrong for separating them, but back seemed so right. She leaned at the doorframe and watched how Damon shinned being around his father, and how John looked happy for seeing his boy again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 am

John sat down onto the ground with Damon and smiled, helping the boy to stand up as he held his small hands. "He's so perfect..." John sighed and looked over at Marina. "...I want to have more. Just like him," He nodded, grinning crookedly and looking back to Damon with soft eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:15 am

Marina smilled blissful, and softly waked into the room. She sat in front of John and chuckled lightly, seeing Damon trying to keep his balance. He looked to Marina and giggled a little and then he turned his green hues back to John, and also giggled towards him. ''I want to have more too'', Marina whispered softly and smiled down to Damon.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 am

John looked towards her, his emerald hues bright. "Good," He grinned and leaned over to her, kissing her lips gently. Damon giggled between them. John smiled against her lips and leaned back, looking back to Damon. "Hungry? Dinner should be ready by now," He pointed out, standing back up and lifting Damon up into his arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 am

Marina caught those emerald eyes shinning, and melted when he kissed her. She also smiled hearing Damon's giggles and looked down to him, ''Yes, this little one is a little hungry'', she said while she stood up, ''And I'm also hungry, but not of food...'', she pursed her lips and looked at John's eyes with a small smirk tugging her lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 am

John arched a brow, a small smirk tugging on his lips as well. "Aren't you always?" He teased, his eyes playful. "Let's eat first. Then we can discuss sating your appetite," He winked. He nodded his head for her to follow and led her downstairs, Damon in his arms. He set Damon into the small child's chair which reached the dining table. "M'lady," He cooed, pulling out her chair before taking his own seat.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 am

''Oh, I wished it could be a heated discussion'', she teased and blushed lightly at his wink. She followed him closely back to the dinner room, and only smirked slightly as she sat on her chair, ''M'lord'', she answered with a playful smirk and eyed Damon to check if he was alright before turning her dark hues back to John, ''So I guess you were the chef tonight... You haven't poisoned anything, right?'', she asked with a playful smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 am

"Oh, absolutely. If you're still alive in a fortnight, it will be truly amazing," John murmured with as serious a face as any other. He broke it when a smirk and shook his head. "I wanted to have some sort of bait to get you back here," He chuckled softly. "Ah, thank you," He murmured as the food was brought. "You did well, Johnathan... I'm a bit surprised," Marcella, one of the head chefs, murmured with a small smirk. "Oh, you expected less?" John pouted cutely. Marcella rolled her eyes and patted his shoulder before moving from the room. "Enjoy," he said quietly, pouring her a glass of wine before pouring one for himself taking a long sip.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 am

Marina chuckled softly at his smirk, ''I've always a fan of your food'', she admitted shyly and looked back at Damon. When the food was brought, she only rose one eyebrow slightly, seeing how the head chef behave towards him, she didn't approve it at all, and it didn't help that the woman was blonde. However, he felt better when Marcella was gone. ''Hmmm, smells good'', she said with an assuring smile and took her fork to have her first bite. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her chair, ''Hmmm, it's divine, John'', she nodded after swallowing and started to take another bite.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am

"Good," John smiled, then shifted his gaze to Damon. "Here, baby boy," He murmured, handing the boy a closed-topped drink. "Don't worry -- I didn't spike the milk," John assured Marina, smirking a bit. Damon cooed and took the bottle, holding it up easily and drinking from it. "Smart boy," He said approvingly, brushing Damon's soft hair from his forehead. He then turned back to his own plate and took a bite, his eyes on Marina. "I'm glad you approve," He smirked a bit.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 am

Marina shook her head slightly and watched while Damon took the bottle. ''Yes, he's very smart, and he missed you a lot'', she said softly and drank a little from her wine. As she took another bite, she noticed his gaze on her, ''This taste delicious... I believe you were inspired this evening'', she smiled softly and turned her gaze back to Damon, who was concentrated on his bottle.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 am

"Inspired...? Perhaps," John shrugged, smiling a bit. "But... I do have a small surprise for you," He murmured. He stood up and fished a long black box from his pocket. He walked behind her and opened it up, pulling a necklace from the box and hooking it around her neck. It had a diamond pendant in the subtle shape of a flower. "Hmm... I was right. It does suit you," he murmured, smirking a bit.

Shiny. [Tag Marina] Diamond-necklace-pendant-diamond-SOLITAIRE-FLOWER-PENDANT-Alpharetta-Atlanta-GA-IDD-900x782
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:49 am

''A surprise?'', Marina hummed and watched as he walked closer to her, her eyes going down on the black box in his hands. She gasped and her eyes shinned seeing the fine necklace. It was simple, but at the same time stunning, as she liked. ''It's beautiful, John.'', she whispered and turned her face towards him to give him a tender kiss.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

"I'm glad you like it," John smiled proudly, glad he had found something she found nice. "It looks beautiful on you," He mumbled, leaning into the kiss. "It's an... apology, I suppose. I've been an ass. You have to understand that I've just been... well, heavily confused. But, with you not being here, and Damon being away..." He shook his head, his eyes showing much he truly did not like the separation.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm

''It's being difficult to both of us being apart of you'', she nodded quietly and wrapped one hand around his neck as she leaned her forehead agaisnt his, ''I just can't trust Storm... I'm scared of him'', she whispered.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm

"Storm? Please. That man is nothing... And, honestly? He's been taking care of Belle better than I have," John mumbled, frowning slightly. "Oh, Marina... What are you doing her--Damon!" Belle chirped suddenly as she hurried into the room and scooped Damon up. He cooed, looking her over before meeting her golden gaze and smiling dazed up to her. "What are you feeding this kid? Bricks?" Belle laughed gently. Her dress showed off her newly perfect skin.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Marina chewed her bottom lip and looked into his emerald hues defeated. Maybe he was right, maybe there was some good into Eric and she could give him another chance after all. Marina looked towards the doorway when she heard Belle, and her eyes widened seeing her with a perfect skin, ''Belle!'', she gasped... ''How?'', Marina whispered in awe.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Belle shifted her gaze over to Marina and smiled a bit. "Eric," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "And Kida," She added, giggling softly and Damon touched her cheek. "You're so cute... Marina, you don't know how lucky you are," She sighed, brushing Damon's bangs from his forehead before kissing his forehead. John smiled a bit and wrapped his arm around Marina.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:03 pm