Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy) Empty Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:41 pm

*Rapunzel unlocks the front door to the bakery and waits for Wendy to come in behind her* Here we are! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Antal inlägg : 79
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy) Empty Re: Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Wendy stepped in with a smile amazed of the many breads around, "You're going to make me feel hungry" she confessed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy) Empty Re: Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 pm

*Rapunzel giggles* Aw. XD Well, how about we make...a baker's dozen with a few extra just for us? Wink
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Wendy blushed slightly, "I'll do as you command chief" she said getting quite straight willing to follow Rapunzel's instructions.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

*Rapunzel laughs and salutes to Wendy* Alright, let's go to the kitchen!! X3
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Wendy nodded and walked towards the kitchen following Rapunzel, "You let Todd be around the kitchen too?" she asked softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm

*Rapunzel shakes her head* Not usually. If I'm cleaning the kitchen, he's allowed in, but not when I'm baking. ^^; *Todd watches the two walk into the kitchen as he sits right in front of the door, wagging his tail*
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 pm

"You're so lucky by having him" Wendy complimented at Rapunzel, "So, where do we begin?" she asked anxiously.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

*Rapunzel giggles and nods* ^^ Well, first we need flour, baking powder and salt! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 am

"Got it" she said nodding but thought for a moment and looked, "Uh where you keep them?" she asked looking for the ingredients.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:07 am

*Rapunzel giggles and points* In that cabinet right there! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 am

Wendy nodded and went to the cabinet and took some flour. the baking powder and salt and placed them in the nearing table before she lost balance.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 am

*While Wendy was getting those items, Rapunzel was beating a few eggs and added milk, oil and honey; she sees Wendy almost fall* Oh gosh, are you alright???
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Wendy nodded feeling quite embarrassed, "Yeah sorry, I tend to forget that I shouldn't step back when I'm wearing this gown because if I do that I tend to step on it, it's actually my fault" she explained with a slight blush, "Well forget that uh...now what do we do chief?" she asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm

*Rapunzel smiles* It's alright, really. I understand completely! ^^ *she gestures towards her hair* I have that same problem almost every day. XD Alright well, now we mix the dry ingredients together before we mix the wet with the dry! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Wendy looked back at her hair, she had noticed it since she met Rapunzel and giggled, "I guess you're right, by the way your hair is beautiful!" she added and walked at Rapunzel's side, "Alright mind if I see how you do it first?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm

*Rapunzel smiles with a light blush* Thank you..! ^^ *she nods and mixes all the dry things together; she hands the small bowl full of the wet mix to Wendy* Poor that into this bowl here! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Wendy looked at Rapunzel working and eventually stared at the long hair of the girl, she then turned back to her as the blonde gave her instructions and so she did as she said, "Can I ask, why you have your hair so long? I mean obviously is because you didn't cut it but...is there any specific reason why?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

*Rapunzel thinks* Well...it's been long since I was a little girl. I'm not...entirely sure why I never cut it. But my mot-- um...the woman who raised me, would say if I did cut it, people would try selling it for jewels and other items... *she sighs* I just never did cut it though.
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Wendy stopped what she was doing and looked at Rapunzel a bit worried, "Oh, that sounds awful" she said and tilted her head, "You have a lot of courage" she said trying to enlighten the mood. "Don't forget that" she added with a grin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 pm

*Rapunzel smiles fondly at Wendy* Thank you very much. ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Wendy smiled back and nodded, "Well now, what's the next step?" she asked returning back to the cooking topic.

(Ahhh I don't know why I didn't see this D:{
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

( It's okay!! I didn't either. ^^; XDD )

*Rapunzel giggles* Well, should we put any fruit in these? ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

(( lol it's two of us now ))

"How about some banana?" Wendy suggested now that she knew Rapunzel's favorite.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:24 pm

( XD )

*Rapunzel giggles and claps* Nice idea!! ^^ *she grabs a good amount of bananas and hands half to Wendy while she keeps the other half* Alright, they'll need to be cut into pieces. Do you need help to cut, or do you think you can do it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:21 am