Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Wendy
    Wendy

Antal inlägg : 79
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Post  Wendy Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Wendy narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow, "Hey, just because I almost lost balance a moment ago doesn't mean I'm so useless" she said as she look for a spoon and begin to cut her half of bananas.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baking These Treats is Such a Cinch (Tag: Wendy)

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

*Rapunzel giggles* You're right, you're right! XD I'm sorry. X3 *she quickly takes a small knife and chops the bananas*
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

Wendy giggled, "There's nothing to be sorry about" she said with a warm smile as she continued cutting.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 am

*Rapunzel smiles and nods, chopping the bananas to small squares and drops them in the mix* There! ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Wendy put her part in the mix as well and looked at Rapunzel, "I guess now we have to mix it again...or you just leave them like that?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

*She nods and mixes the batter quickly; Rapunzel had learned to quick when making pastries now, as she usually had more than one thing going at a time* ^^ Now to put them in the pan. Could you get two muffin cup pans for me?? ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

"Sure" she said amazed for how fast she actually mixed everything, once she found the cup pans she give them to Rapunzel quite soon and kept putting attention.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 pm

*Rapunzel nods to Wendy* Thank you! ^^ *she smooths the cups so the muffins don't stick and she carefully pours the batter in the first pan before handing the bowl to Wendy* Ok!! Your turn. Razz
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Wendy widened her eyes, "Oh...oh alright" she said surprised as she did the same thing as Rapunzel but a bit more slow than her of course, "There"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

*Rapunzel smiles brightly and claps* Perfect job!! ^^ Alright now for the oven! *she takes her pan and slowly places it in the hot oven then looks over to Wendy*
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Wendy looked back at Rapunzel as she thought that baking was easier than she thought, "How long have you been baking?" she asked quite curious
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm

*Rapunzel smiles and thinks* Well...a good few years now. Ever since I was about...11 or 12. ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 pm

"I see...and you are all alone by yourself?" Wendy asked showing a bit of concern.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm

*Rapunzel shrugs a little* Well...if you count, Todd and my chameleon, Pascal, no! *she laughs then sighs* But..any other people...no one else is around. ^^;
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Wendy looked at Rapunzel and she sympathize with her, " I know more less the feeling" she said trying to encourage her, " Forgive me for doing many questions and such personal one" she said feeling bad for it. "I shouldn´t have asked that"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 am

*Rapunzel shakes her head* It's not a problem! Smile I don't mind answering questions! X3 So tell me Wendy, why did you come here to Nirethia? ^^
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

[sorry for the late reply but I'm finally back Very Happy]

Wendy smiled gently and nodded, and then tilted her head, "Well, it happens that I'm Princess Cinderella's cousin, so I came here with the royals of the other kingdom" she answered as she blushed because she was unsure if it was the right thing to say even if it was the truth.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:50 am

( WB!!!!! You've missed so much!!! *-* )

*Rapunzel gasps in surprise* You're related to the princess??? That's amazing! *she bounces and giggles* What's it like to be related to royalty?
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 am

[ I knoow I'm trying so hard to read everything I can ]

Wendy widened her eyes in surprised and chuckled by seeing Rapunzel's reaction, "Well, yeah, I mean, well...it's interesting? Sometimes it can get boring because there's always something that might keep them busy, or there's a lesson of something but, in the end it's still family" she answered trying to find the right words, "And Cinderella is an incredible person and so easy to talk to her or get along with her, Charlotte my other cousin in the other hand is really fun to tease though" she added with a grin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 am

*Rapunzel giggles* Aww. That sounds so sweet. *she smiles a bit sadly, thinking about if she had a family* I'm sure they love spending time with you, hm?
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 am

Wendy shrugged trying to smile, "I really hope so...it's not as warm as I just told you...with everyone with their duties including myself...and since people like Charlotte are quite special, it gets kind of lonely even if you're surrounded by walls and everyone" she explained knowing that despise her bright side it was hard sometimes and looked back at Pascal and Todd, "You're luckier than you think" she added with a warm smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 am

*Rapunzel's eyes soften a bit before smiling at Wendy* Well, thank you.. And...if you ever need someone to spend some time with, I'll always be here! *she smiles fondly, putting a hand on Wendy's shoulder*
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 am

Wendy smiled back and nodded, "Same goes for you, and i;ll make sure to come and visit you any time soon" she said and then remembered their baking, and gasped in surprised, "Oh dear, the bread!" she exclaimed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 am

*Rapunzel smiles before gasping* Right! *she opens the oven and takes the hot muffins out, putting them on the counter*
    Wendy
    Wendy

Post  Wendy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 am

Wendy walked to Rapunzel's side smelling the bread, "I don't think it burn did it?" she asked a bit worried.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am