Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina]

Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina] Empty Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina]

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 pm

It has been a while since Sinbad and his crew had arrived to the harbor, but still he hadn't walked away from his ship. While almost everyone was out and explored the town, Sinbad decided to stay and make the ship ready to leave- He didn't planned to stay here so long.
    He leaned his arms at the boats gunwale and looked out over the land with a little sigh- it sure was beautiful, but nothing like the sea..
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina] Empty Re: Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Marina went for a walk at the beach, she knew she shouldn't walk too long, but she couldn't help, she loved the sea. At the harbor, she passed by the ships, seeing the ships of some of her friends, and also her ships.

On the end of the line, she saw a ship, ready to go, but its sails, it was so familiar... She walked sround it, and saw its name. ''Wait a minute, this ship belongs to my father'', she mumbled to herself. Looking up to the deck she spotted a man. ''Hey, who is the captain of this ship?'', he called him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina] Empty Re: Arrival to a new place. [Tag Marina]

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Sinbad looked down at the harbor when he heard someone call and just looked at her for a moment.
    "Why?" He shouted back shortly and crossed his arms over his chest.
    "What do you want him?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Marina shook her head and started walking inside the ship... ''I remember this ship, it was mine... I mean it was my father's, but it's mine now'', she said quietly, studying the mast carefully.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

"Well, come up- I wouldn't mind.." Sinbad muttered sarcastically as Marina walked up on on the ship.
    "Does it look like it's yours?" He asked with a eyebrow raised and his arms still crossed.
    "What I know - your father lost it during a battle, soo.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm

''No, it was stolen... I remember my father furious about it, he even fired the captain that time'', she said quietly. She turned slowly to the man, ''How do you know my father?''
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"I don't.. i just know where the boat came from.." Sinbad said with a little shrugg and started to walk in a circle around her.
    "And well, lets say it was stolen - what are you going to do about it?" He asked with a eyebrow raised
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Marina eyed the man, ''Why are you circling me? Were you a vulture in another life?'', she scoffed. ''I want to talk with your Captain.'', she stated.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Ehh... He's not here at the moment, but I can take a message if you want to.." He said with a little smirk and tilted his head to the side.
    "Or tell me where you live and I can send him there when he comes back?!"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Marina chuckled, ''Oh, I'm not gonna tell a thief where I live... When's coming back? I believe you are sailing soon'', she said with a soft smile and eyes the captain's cabin from where she was standing.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

"Thief? Watch your pretty mouth there, cutie." Sinbad frowned and walked closer to her.
    "And I don't think you want to wait here. Soon the rest of the crew will be back too- and they haven't seen a woman in months.." He said threatening and studied her.
    "But what is one ship for you? I'm sure you have more.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

She smirked towards him... ''Your threats can't affect me... I've handled men of that kind for years before getting into the Council... And I'm sure they wouldn't hurt a pregnant woman'', she smiled innocently, tilting her head to the side. ''You're right, I have more ships, but this one...'', she tapped the mast, ''This one is special''
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh, trust me - they don't care if you're pregnant or not.." Sinbad shook his head with a wide, dark smile.
    "Okay, how about this then. I think the Captain can give you back the ship, but if you give him a better and faster one..?! Then everyone gets happy.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Marina sighed, Men...
    She laughed, ''Are you taking me for a fool? He's going to give this ship back to me, and pay for a better and faster one if he wants'', she said with a small shrug, and gave him another sweet smile.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"Well, you're kinda a fool for coming here and thinking that he will give you the ship back.." Sinbad laughed out loud and just shook his head before he started to push her gently out from the boat.
    "It was nice meeting you, but I think you should go now.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:11 pm

''I'm not going until I meet your captain, sir...'', she dug her heels and looked up to his stubbornly and she fold her arms on her stomach.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Sinbad rolled his eyes and sighed when she didn't want to leave. Women..
    "There's nothing you can do to get your ship back, so forget about it" He said quickly and shook his head.
    "What's so special about this ship anyways?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Marina pouted slightly, this man was wrong, she will get this ship back. It was hers for right... ''It's not of your bussiness, sir'', she mumbled and made her way towards the captain's cabin... Maybe the man was there, and this annoying gentleman was hiding him from her.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"What do you think you're doing?!" Sinbad frowned when she walked past him and towards the cabin. Maybe it was time to tell her who he was, but then she would probably never leave - but now she didn't do that either so.. He moved infront of her when she was near the door, and just sighed before he opened it himself and walked inside - assuming that she would follow.
    "It's my bussiness because I'm the Captain.." He said and turned around to her with a smirk.
    "I'm Sinbad Brower, and may I ask for your name?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:35 pm

She narrowed her eyes when he stopped her... ''Oh, so you are the thief...'', she narrowed her eyes tighter. ''Nice to finally meet you, Sinbad'', her voice had a hint of sarcasm, and she followed him inside the cabin. It was like almost the same from when she remembered it, expect ofr a couple of details...

''If you knew something about my father, you should know who I am, Sinbad... Maybe the surname Dalmar is familiar to you'', she pointed sharply and walked to one of the cabinets behind the captain's table.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm

"I actually don't care about who I'm meeting out on the sea..- or their names.." He said simply and crossed his arms once again as he moved infront of her again as she looked around.
    "I asked for your name.." Sinbad said with a raised eyebrow.
    "You're acting really rude, do you know that?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 pm

''Am I? You stole my ship, and don't want to give me back... Who's been rude now, Sinbad?'', she tilted his head and walked around him... ''If you want a name, I'll give you one, Marina Dalmar'', she said nonchalantly, without looking back to him and walked towards another door, where led to once was her father's chambers.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Sinbad rolled his eyes once again and walked infront of her and shook his head.
    "Stop - walking - around" He snorted and crossed his arms.
    "And it was never yours, Marina. And I will never give it back, I love this ship." He laughed and looked at her like if she was stupid for thinking that.
    "So now if you please - leave my ship.."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:59 pm

She stopped walking and smirked innocently at him, ''You've been sailing with this ship illegally for years, Mr Brower... It's not yours either.'', she pointed and walked around him again to seat on the chair where she saw her father seating several times when she sailled with him.
    ''It belonged to my father, and after he died everything that was his is mine, including this ship''
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Sinbad watched her sit down, but didn't say anything this time. He was too tired of this conversation that never went anywhere.
    "Well, it must suck to be you.." He shrugged and leaned slightly towards the wall.
    "So, what's your next move? Are you gonna force me and my crew away from the ship? Bring the guards here? By then we will be long gone.." He smiled softly and shook his head.
    "It doesn't matter what you're doing, you'll still lose.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:32 am