Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!) Empty Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:09 pm

(I wanna rp as Jane soo bad...soo yes come one, come all :3)
    Jane walked into Nirethia, she felt like....well like a mouse; how could she possibly find Dimitri here? she straightened her spine, she refused to be a coward. She clutched her sketchpad to her chest as she made her way through the thick crowd. Once she made it through the crowd, she sagged in relief...too many people, and it was so loud. "So where to start?" She muttered as she scanned the thick crowd.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!) Empty Re: Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!)

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 am

Well, that little joureny turned out to be longer than i expected, Dimitri thought, sightyly exjausted and annoyed. But, he's back now. He'd surely get alot of complaints from the other council members. No matter, he'd easily cathc up to all the thingsthta's happend in no times with all the contacts he has.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!) Empty Re: Arrival in Niirethia (tags: EVERYONE!)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 am

Jane had decided to sit on the edge of a fountain as she sketched some people to try and calm herself down. She looked up from a small sketch she was making to see...it couldn't be..."Dimitri?" She whispered and got up to follow him. Her heart was racing, after all these years she was going to talk to her brother...would he even remember her? She hoped he would. She was so caught up in her thoughts she bumped right into him, "Oh I am so sorry." She said apologetically.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 am

Suddnely ebing bumped into, he almost stumbled over into someone else. "Ah my apologiez," He smile dpolietly, reciving a smile from the woman when saw who it was.
    He looked behind him, giving the girl a questoning look. "Can I help you miss...?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 am

Jane bit her lip, so he didn't remember her "Its me Jane...Jane Porter, your sister." She said quietly as she gave him a strained smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 am

He raised an eyebrow. Porter? A familiar surname... one he used to have before he was... oh.
    "Jane?" he repated, realisation dawing on him. "Wow, it's been a while," he smiled, all calm as if they hand't been separted since childhood. "What are you doing all the here? Alone?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 am

Jane sighed, "Mom and dad were killed...I escaped and made it here in Nirethia. I came here to find you and well...here I am." She said with a shrug.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 am

He didn't seem faced at all or taken aback by the news. "Oh, hos unfrotunate, for them i mean. My adpotive father passed away to soem years ago. Guess we're both free."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:07 am

She nodded, "Yeah I guess so.....how have you been?" She asked softly as she studied him, he looked good. Nshe had a feeling though that he wasn't the same brother who had been by her side in their growing up years.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 am

He srhugged. "I guess it'd be fair to say I've it... great," he said lowly with a small smirk. "After I learned how to benefit from his cravings that is."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 am

Jane frowned, "You mean...you...and he..uh never caught on to that?" She stammered and then looked away, wow and she thought she had it bad.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 am

He looked thougtfull for a moment. "Want me to go into details?" he asked flatly. "Hey, it was nice to see you again after, um years? But I'm a very busy man, sooo se ya."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:28 am

Jane winced, "I'm sorry Dimitri,'I...I didn't mean to say it like that." She said quietly as she watched him turn from her. She didn't want to lose Dimitri, not again...not after all those years where she would remember two kids vowing to always find each other.
    (hope that this is ok? If not I can edit :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:32 am

((nuuu that's ok, it's so sweet<33 8'D))

"Whya re you apologizing?" he snickerd and glanced abck at her. "If anything, I should eb thnaking you actaully. If yiu ahdn't been our parnets favourite, I would never have gotten this far."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am

Jane frowned, "And I never would have lost my brother....do you remember what we promised each other?" She asked quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:38 am

He looked thoughtful again and titled his head. "Let's see uuummmm... Nope."
    Didn't they made lots of promises? The only ones he coudl remeber was to keep quet and being a 'good boy', oh wai that was with the pedo. "Enlighten me."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 am

She sighed and then smiled sadly, "We promised each other to always try and find each other....and that even if we were seperated we would do whatever it took to come back." She said quietly. She looked down, "I...always tried to escape, dad always found me out though." She admitted with a shrug.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am

"Oooh now I remember," he nodded, recalling the few things he still rememberd from his childhood. Aw, how innocent and cute he ahd used to be.
    "Well, you found me, congrats," he smiled and patted her shoulder.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 am

Jane nodded, "Well I always meant to keep that promise Dimitri." She said softly as she smiled at him. She had a feeling he was mocking her....but Dimitri wouldn't do that to her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 am

He hummed, giving her a slight nid before continuing on his way. She must be dissapointed to see her dear older brother isn't the same anymore. But things change, that's part of life.
    "I suppose I could offer you a place to stay."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:27 am

She bir her lip, "Um only if you're all right with having me around." She said lightly, inwardly though she hoped that maybe just maybe things would work out for them.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 am

"If it wouldn't I wouldn't even bother inviting you," he stated. "My mansion's big enough. You'll like ithere, sevrants, maids, all food you can eat. Just don't get involved or distrub my working."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 am

Jane nodded, "Ok....you won't even notice I'm there." She said and smiled at Dimitri.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 am

"I'm sure I won't" he commented. surely he would forget about her precense anyway, if she was this quiet and shy the whole time.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

She shook her head, "I know." She said quietly and looked around the city....it was nice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:53 pm