Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Arrival at a New Home

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Arrival at a New Home Empty Arrival at a New Home

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Odette followed Phoebus to his home and had to smile, it was a beautiful home. She dismounted Honey and stared at her ner surroundings with a small smile growing on her face. "This is lovely." She said honestly as she turned to look at Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Arrival at a New Home Empty Re: Arrival at a New Home

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

"Heh.. Thank you" Phoebus smiled at her when he tied Achilles to a pole right beside the front door. He knew he wouldn't run away, but it felt safr for some reason. Phoebus opened the door for her and walked in behind her.
    "Sometimes it feels a bit empty, but now when you're here- I guess I don't have to feel that any longer" He chuckled with a wink
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Odette smiled up at him, "I hope it won't." She said warmly and honestly, she didn't quite know why but she enjoyed the thought of staying here. Even if it was only temporary, "Mind giving me the grand tour?" She asked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

"No no, not at all" Phoebus still smiled as he showed her into the livingroom.
    "here can you be if you invites some of your friends over for a cup of tea... or whatever you ladies does together" He chuckled while he let her take a look in the room. "And on the other side of the hall you have the dining room and kitchen- but one of my servants cook so you don't have to think about that. Just say what you want and he will fix that. Aanndd upstairs we have the 4 bedrooms.. You can choose which you want -- Well, maybe not mine, but you know what I mean..." He kept on talking and laughed
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

(Ooc darn it Phoebus, stop getting Odette's hopes up XDDD)
    Odette blushed, "Yes I know what you meant." She said with a little laugh, Phoebus obviously hadn't been around that many women before....which Odette found endearing. She froze, she couldn't allow herself to crush on someone....and yet where would the harm be? "You wouldn't mind showing which room is yours right? I mean I don't want to accidently choose yours." She pointed out with a wink and a laugh.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 pm

"That would probably be a good idea" Phoebus smiled and walked out of the room- and went up the stairs.
    "That's mine.." He said while he pointed at one of the doors. He thought it wouldn't be so necessary to open it too- it's not like she had to know how it looked like. Instead he kept on walking and opened 3 other doors in the hall- where each one led to magnificent bedrooms.
    "Tell me which one you like the best, and I will make sure that it will be fixed for you" Phoebus smiled and backed away so that she could take a good look
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Odette studied each room but she already knew which one she preferred, "May I have this one?" She asked and pointed out the one that was closest to Phoebus's room.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:29 pm

"Absolutely.. Good choice" Phoebus said and closed the other doors again. He smiled at Odette again and walked closer.
    "So what do you wanna do now? Are you hungry?" He asked.

[Occ: annnd I will be right back Wink It's dinner time ^^]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:40 pm

(Ooc ohh dear....my thoughts are veering again...you're doing that on purpose >.< XDD)
    Odette smiled up at him, "Food sounds great actually." She said as she leaned against the door frame her eyes studied him briefly before she looked away.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

[Occ: Moahahahaha xDDDD <3]

"Lovely.." Phoebus smiled when she looked at him and walked past her towards the stairs.
    "You like meat, don't you? Because today it's a wonderful meat dish for dinner" He said with a soft voice as he walked down, and into the dining room.
    "But if you're a vegetarian, then I guess it's okay with a salad?!" Phoebus asked and pulled out one of the chairs by the table for her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

(Ooc so sorry I had a shower XDD)
    Odette smiiled at the gesture and sat down, "Oh I'm not a vegetarian so meat is just fine." She said sweetly as she watched him sit down. "I really should be paying you...I mean free room and board along with meals...its just slightly overwhelming." She said quietly but gratefully.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 pm

[Occ: it's okaay <33 ]

"Like I said, don't think about" Phoebus smiled warmly at her. "But of course, if you really want to- then I can't stop you, right?" He chuckled a little more, but stopped when one of his maids came into the room with two plates of food in her hands, and laid them infront of them both.
    "And ... I don't want to brag, but I don't really need any more money.." He said in a way that wasn't really snobbish, but a little more playful so that she wouldn't take it like he was mean
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Odette rolled her eyes and laughed, "And here I thought, men were always in it for the money." She said lightly back as she took a dainty bite from her meal.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:42 pm

"heh.. Anyways, don't worry about it. I'm glad to have you as my guest, it's not so often I invite people to stay here..." He said and started to eat.
    "So.. What kind of job do you have?" He asked with a smile
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

(Ooc Always asking the hard questions huh?)
    Odette swallowed her food and dabbed at her mouth with a napkin before she replied, "I've done a variety of things actually, I was a gardner once oh and I used to sing and dance." She said with a fond smile as she thought about it. "So what about you? " She asked as she took another bite of her food.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 pm

[Occ: Maha xD He wants to get to know her better Wink It's not my fault that she kills people xDDDD]

"Sing and dance, eh? Maybe someday you can show me what you can" He laughed slightly while he glanced at her.
    "Well.. I've always been a soldier, and some years ago I became the captain of the guards. It's a pretty good job if you don't think about the injuries you get sometimes-- But you can always impress people with the scars"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Odette laughed, trying not too think about her own scars, none of them were too damaging however....except one. She tried not to think about it though and concentrated on her food and Phoebus, "Well besides battle scars, do you use anything else to impress the ladies?" She asked.
    (Ooc notice she said use Wink XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

"You mean apart from my incredible charm and good looks?" Phoebus laughed before he calmed down and cleared his throat. "Well, I don't think that's a discussion we should have by the dinner table .." He joked a little and winked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow and then laughed, "Thats not what I meant." She said in between laughs as she smiled at him, he certainly surprised her at each turn and she liked that. She cleared her throat and took a sip of her water before she spoke again, "So what about you, do you have family living nearby?" She asked.
    (Ooc was about to have her say, "Well, I'm sure those women didn't have complaints." XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Phoebus smiled widely when she laughed, he liked that..
    "Nah.. Not really. I lived here when I was little with my parents, but then we moved. I was the only one in my family that came back to this Kingdom. The rest lives -- somewhere in the world" He chuckled with a little shrug. He was about to ask her, but them he remember that she didn't had anyone alive.
    "I don't really have time for a family around either, so it's just good I guess."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 pm

She nodded, "Well your family does sound wonderful, so tell me what pranks did a young Phoebus pull?" She asked as she took another bite of her food.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Phoebus raised an eyebrow and shook his head slowly while he started to laugh slightly. "Heh.. Well, you know. Just the normal things you did when you were a kid. Maybe stole some things or such.. " he shrugged with a smile as he thought about it .
    "but ever since I was little, I wanted to be a soldier - so I wasn't disrespectful to others, and tried to behave so good I could.... My father always told me that it's only the bravest and those with the purest heart can get the title as a protector over the kingdom.." he sighed, but still with a little smile on his lips- and glanced at her.
    "Of course that wasn't true because I have seen alot of douchebags with that title.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Odette nodded, "Oh believe me I know." She said quietly and then coughed, "So you were a good kid, how about teenage years, did you ever rebel?" She asked abruptly changing the subject.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"Of course I did - I mean, who didn't, right?" He chuckled and leaned back in the chair, studying the woman
    "Maybe I will tell you if you tell me something about your teenage year first?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

She looked down, "Thats fair enough I suppose, Korso the man who killed my parents...he took me in. I always had a close eye on me everywhere I went and at night....I learned to just think happy thoughts." She said quietly as she picked at her food.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:18 am