Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Tiana
Aladdin.
7 posters

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) Empty Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Aladdin sat down beside the chocolate skinned girl and smiled. "You're really beautiful, you do realize that, right?" He questioned, nudging her side. He chuckled and took her hand, twisting their fingers together. Be brought her hand up and kissed her knuckles gently with a charming smile. "So, that ball...you think you'd want to go with a street rat?" He questioned, leaning down and kissing her shoulder gently.

(( Al > Tia > Jim. This is the order. XD))
    Tiana
    Tiana

Antal inlägg : 14

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Tiana Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Tiana smiled to herself as she turned her head to look over at Aladdin as he sat down beside her. Her head tilted slightly when he called her beautiful, her cheeks turned a light pink and she quickly used her free hand to nervously tuck her hair behind her ear. But once she felt him nudge her side she let a breathless laugh pass her lips as she shook her head. Her dark eyes glanced over to Aladdin once again as she felt him kiss her hand, biting her tongue from teasing him about being charming.

Once he mentioned the ball, she quickly remembered that she had been trying to find the bakery before being swept away in good company, biting her bottom lip as she reminded herself to find it later on.

"I'll be working most of the ball, I'm not sure if I'll have time to actually dance . . ."

She said with an almost disappointed smile.

"But I'd love to."

Her soft smile returning to her lips as the pink tint returned as well.

{Fwuh Jim ;-; please don't hate Tia </3}
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 pm

(Nuuuuuuu Jim won't hate Tia xD ....ok first maybe ;___; BUT HE HATES THE WHOLE WORLD Dx Tia and him hsould ahve a talk sometime ;D)

Jim's eyes tiwcthed in irritation at the drunk customers he was currently serving. they wouldn't shut up about how pretty his other and Ariel looked, or how they wanted to have piece of their-
    The beer Jim was holding was splashed over the man with the big mout's face, who looked at him confused, too drunk to understand what had happend. "Sorry, my hand slipped," Jim said with a twisted smile, shutting them up and turned to leave. Fuckin pervs...

Heading towards the stairs, he froze when seeing the young couple who apparnetly were busy being all oevr each other to notice the ruckus insde the tavern.
    He frowned. Al with a girl? Why did he suddenly feel annoyed for a whole diffrent reason?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Aladdin smiled brightly, loving the idea of having a reason to go to the ball. Best of all, he could steal a few things while she was working! He slid his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek lightly. "Well, ill make sure we get to dance. Though, you may have to teach me. I'm not exactly the dancing type," he smiled sheepishly. He tilted her chin and smiled at her before sighing and leaning his forehead against hers. "Sorry for not showing you the bakery...its not far from here, though! Maybe if you stayed here tonight, I could show you in the morning!" He exclaimed with a wide grin.
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Seeing Aladdin smile made her copy it as well. She looked down at his arm as it wrapped around her, flushing to a more reddish tone as his lips touched her burned cheek. She giggled embarrassingly.

"Oh! Well! It's, not really hard to learn . . .!"

Her chocolate eyes widened slightly as he tilted her chin towards him, but as she felt his forehead against her own she quickly settled and smiled softly.

"I wouldn't want to be any trouble. . ."

She mumbled quietly.

{xDDDDD she will make him friendship beignets! /shot!}
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Jim grimaced in disgust. Who gave them permission to be all lovey dovey here? Ugh... At leats get a room...
    Jim shaked those angry thoguths away, realising he did not want them to gat a room...
    As they leaned their forheads against eahc other, he reatced before thinking and found himself standing at their table the next second.
    "Unless your here to eat, I suggest you dragg your asses out of here," he said flatly in blank tone, sending cold glares at the chocolate skinned girl.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Aladdin chuckled and kissed her nose. "I stay here in a room by myself. It's no problem if you stay with me-" he paused as he felt an icy presence close to them. He leaned away from Tiana and blinked as he saw the cold glares Jim was giving Tia. He cleared his throat, though his brows furrowed. He almost looked like he was jealous. But, Jim wouldn't be jealous of Tiana. Would he?

"Uh...sure, Jim. We'll just...go upstairs," he nodded, getting up and tugging Tiana up by her hand gently. He kissed her hand as if in apology and then tugged her to the stairs and up to his room.

((Pft XD poor Jim. ))
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Tiana had smiled sweetly to Aladdin, he had been so nice since she met him, always jumping to help a stranger, she was glad she had met him first and she wondered if the rest of the kingdom was like him. However that thought quickly vanished when Jim appeared, clearly he was upset about something, but she wasn't sure what, and didn't understand the cold glare that was directed at her. She looked up at him, her dark eyes widened and facial features sullen, unsure what she had done to the boy to make him upset, she hadn't even met him before. As Aladdin spoke up she looked between the two, was it because she was sitting with him? She sank her teeth into her bottom lip in her nervous habit. As she was tugged up she almost managed to whimper that she should be heading back home but it fell silent before getting tugged upstairs, keeping her eyes downward.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Feeling his anger rising again when Al stood up and walked away with her in hand, he had to bite the inside of his cheek to not lose conttrol. Damn his anger issues... He was acting like some jealous teenage girl... wait what?!
    "There are no more rooms," he snarled and moved towards the staris, blocking their way. "And customers are not allowed in the room I gave ya," he spat, startign to lose control over his temper anyway.

Last edited by Jim on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Aladdin froze as their path was blocked. What in the world was wrong with him?! First, he pushed Al away, and now he was pushing anyone else away too? He rolled his eyes. "Jim...She's not a customer. She's with me," he muttered. "It's late anyway...I'll just walk her home. Don't wait up," he sighed. "C'Mon, Tia," he pouted. He gently tugged her to follow him to the exit. He leaned down to her ear. "Sorry about him...he's not usually like this," he assured her.

((Why do I picture him wanting to go with them? XD))
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Tiana's stomach knotted up as Jim blocked the path and she clearly saw that she was not welcome in the Tavern. Her shoulders sunk as felt her upcoming tears that pricked the sides of her eyes. She couldn't believe it, she hadn't done a thing, she had just arrived in this kingdom and already had someone hating her for some unknown reason. She could only assume it was due to Aladdin being around her. Once taken to the exit she shook her head quickly, smiling weakly at Aladdin as she pulled her hand from him.

"Its fine, I-I'm just going to go, I know the way, thanks for the help today, I appreciate it."

She said quickly and in a hushed tone before spinning on her heels and grabbing her arms in comfort before walking off in a haste.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 pm

((;_________; ohmygosh I'm so sorry Tia I love you forgive meeeeeeee Dx))

Jim's fist clneched in anger when AL instead started to lead thme out of the tavern. He didn't know why, but he was not letting those two just walk out like nothing. At least the boy wouldn't...
    He psuhed through the dancing and drunk people when the couple reached the door, grabbing Al around the wrist when Tiana walked off in a haste. He gave the boy no time to go after her as he violently pulled Aladidn after him and up the stairs, pushing insdie the room and slamming the door shut.
    "The hell was all that about?" he aksed, voice low and back turned to the other.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm

(*munching on popcorn* Ohhh the drama XDDD)
    Tiana
    Tiana

Post  Tiana Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 pm

{I'm glad SOMEONE is enjoying this! ;_; -crawls into hole-}
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 pm

[*With Odette* Man, every rp I'm in, Jim is bi or gay... XP]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 pm

[*cough* is that good or bad Marina? xD And Tiaaa Dx I*M SORRY ;___; *huglges her*]
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm

[I think it's funny, Jim... haha, but Eric will think this is weird, dear Jimbo... XP]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Aladdin gasped as he was pulled with Jim, wincing at how tightly the boy gripped him. He wanted desperatley to just go after Tiana. But, Jim had other plans. Aladdin walked over to the window and sighed, seeing Tiana fading off into the village. "What? I'm not allowed to have friends?" He questioned, his voice hurt.

((Tiana is gone, so its just al and Jim now.))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

(oh he's totally bi in this XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

[Oh Marina xD How naive little Eric is, Jimbo is COMPLETLY FUCKED UP :3 didn't ya know? Cool welcome to the family<3 ]

Jim wanted to laugh. "So you go around kissing all your firends then?" he said darkly and turned away from the door. "You were all oevr her, smearing her with kisses," he hissed with a face of disgust. "Or is that some habit after all those men you had to please?"
    Jim had spoken those words before thinking.

((........I'm just gonna shoot myself now... Dx))

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:37 pm

(totally my reaction: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) Gus-psyche-popcorn)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 pm

[Daddy Joey had already gave him his welcome... We should plot our meeting, dear cousin... *Grabs popcorn*]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Aladdin froze, his heart falling. He knew Jim could be mean, but that was...He couldnt make words. He leaned against the window and clenched a fist. "Sometimes you go too far, Jim," he whispered, looking down. "Im starting to get the impression you don't give a damn about me," he admitted, turning his dark eyes to the boy.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

[Oddie, I fuckin love you<333 xD NAd yes Marina, we should Cool mind sedning me a pm for ideas?^^]

Jim glared back, to angry to bother apologizing. Jim knew he ahd crossed the line, but he always did. And most of the time he meant it.
    But di he this time? He didn't know. He wnated LA away from him, but at the same time the thoguh of him with someone else just... annoyed him to no end.
    "You're the one who said you wouldn't be going anywhere..." he said dryly, eyes growing cold. "Guess you're a liar as well then. Can't say I'm surprsied."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

"I'm not going anywhere, Jim!" Aladdin exclaimed. "I was showing the girl to the bakery!" he snapped. He walked over to the boy and sighed heavily. "Though, I guess you won with her, though. Scared her off. Thanks for caring, there, Jim! I try to be happy for once after you step all over my heart and you ruin it!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am