Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Tiana
Aladdin.
7 posters

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 am

((trying.... O///O pheeww is it getting hot in here? x'D))

Jim closed his eyes, gasping silenty against Al's throut when he let his hand travel back down to the front of his pants.
    Suddenly, his eyes fly open, as is in realisation and tightly grabbs the hand.
    His eyes were wide, with weither fear or confusion he couldn't tell himself, but this had to stop...! No matter how good or right it felt.

((.........sorry. please don't hate me x3))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 am

(( Pft. I knew he would stop eventually. Push the limits till Jim came back. x3 ))

Aladdin smiled slightly as he felt Jim catch his hand. Sure, it was an odd reaction, but he wanted his Jim back, no matter how good all of this felt. He took in a shaky breath and moved his hand away. He merely touched his lips against Jim's forehead. "Sorry..." He panted softly, blushing lightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 am

Jim moved back towards the end of the bed, shaking his head slowly.
    "No... it was my fault... do I barley know what juts happend..." he mumbled, hand over his mouth and eyes staring out the window, but not looking.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:17 am

Aladdin sat up, legs crossing and his cheeks still brightly flushed. "Well...are you...okay?" He questioned gently, eyes caring. He started to move over to him, but paused, biting on his bottom lip and rubbing his neck where Jim had left a few marks. He shivered slightly at the mere memory.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:20 am

He didn't react first, he eyes empty not really there for the moment. "I was never ok Al," he sighend after a moment of silence. "I'm sorry..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 am

(my reaction: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 4mjw8)
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am

"Jim..." Aladdin sighed, crawling over and catching his gaze. "Don't apologize...I...I should have stopped us, too...i just got caught up..." He sighed, laying down, his head resting on Jim's leg. "Sorry...If it means anything...I...I only regret upsetting you..."

(My reactions:
    Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 Tumblr_m5djr0V9Fe1r3zat8 ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

(my other reaction: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 15663b4)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 am

((you guys are killing me...... xD))

Jim looked down at him with an unreadable expression. "Stop apologizing for something that's not your fault," he mutterd. "And... I ahd no right getting upseat... I just..." he swallode and looked out the window again. "I don't know what I want..."

(my reaction: just to copy you guys>.<Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 Tumblr_m6yfa014Ky1r7gvym
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

((All the love and frustration. xD))

Aladdin looked up to Jim and frowned. He reached up and touched his cheek to try and get their eyes to meet. "Jim...If that were true, I'd have no right getting so upset when you talk about Ariel...I shut down like an idiot...but, I guess you know why now," He mumbled, brushing Jim's bangs away. "But...I love you," He whispered. "That means I'm not going anywhere, no matter how long it takes for you to figure things out."

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 3 Tumblr_m0lo2juxaS1r3zat8
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am

KEY FACT HERE: Ali has never, ever admitted to loving Jim - especially not to Jim. Also, Jim is the only person Al has ever said I love you to, or ever loved for that matter.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 am

((.....yupp. My heart just broke. Again. I feel bad now. for real<3 x'3))

Jim let their eyes meet. "You love me?" he reapted slowly, expression still unreadable.
    He grabbed the hand that was brushing the bangs out of his face, but didn't push it away. Just.. held it there.
    "I can't tell you what you want me to say Al," he spoke lowly. "You should leave now, while you still got the chance..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Aladdin shook his head and sat up in front of the boy, gently keeping a hold of his hand. "Jim...there isn't anything I want you to say or do...except...please don't tell me to go. I won't do that. You are...all I have in the world and...I don't have anywhere to go," he sighed. "I've loved you since I was ten years old...I don't care if you don't love me. I can handle that -- always have. I just....I can't lose you again," he whispered, his time pleading.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 pm

This time Jim removed the hand from his face and teared his eyes away formthe other's. "I only end up breaking you Al," he said a little to harsh. "You'll never come in first place for me... stop placing yourself so low for others sake that don't deserve it...!"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Al shook his head and looked away. "Jim...I want you to answer a question for me," he said gently. "Leaving aside how you feel for Ariel or how you could end up hurting me...do you want me to leave? Do you want to never see me again? Can you say you wouldn't feel off if I weren't in your life? Can you picture your life without me, and say you can see yourself happy?" He whispered, forcing Jim to look at him. He pursed his lips and got up, walking over to the window. He slid down the drain pipe and walked over to the pier where he sat. He wanted Jim to be make to think for a moment without him there.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Did Jim want him to leave? It would be best, especially for Al if they were completley honest now. Jim was slowly losing his mind, becoming more like his father and uncle eveyrday... He'd only hurt Al further... besides, he'd managed to live without him pretty good before, he even forgot about him... ok, he forgot about alot of people for unknown reasons to him.
    ...but now that he was back... could he really let Al leave again?
    Without looking at him, Jim slowly shaked his head. "I don't want you to leave. But you should leave."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Al looked to the ground and smiled to himself. He always had been masochistic. "Well. You want me here. There's not a chance in Hell if me leaving," he shrugged his shoulders. "I love you. Is be fanned if I let you just go and erase me all over again just because it might save me a few tears," he scoffed. "Besides...I'm not going to let myself get run off again...there's a reason we ran into each other again...I don't know why, but I guess we will find out," he sighed, falling back on the bed and crossing his arms over his eyes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 pm

"Fucking masochist," Jim couldn't help mutter, a small smile wanting to show. "I don't want you crying whne I hurt you again, you had your chance," he grumbles and moves to get off of the bed.
    He didn't dare staying in the same room with AL right now... after what almost happend...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Ali felt the bed shift as Jim got up. He bit on his bottom lip. "I....I promise I can keep my hands to myself if you want to stay," he said quietly. He wanted Jim close. Not in the other room with the redhead. His heart squeezed uncomfortably at that image.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Jim thought about it. Ariel hand't been home for a while...and he hated feeling alone.
    He glanced over at Al before sliding back onto the bed, turning around so his back was facing him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Ali smiled to himself like he had won a small victory. He looked over to Jim and sighed quietly. "Goodnight, Jim..." He started to say I Love you once more, but figured Jim had heard it enough for one night.

((We can end it here after you reply. I have an idea I want to do before the ball that involves Jim. x3 ill pm you of it.))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Jim knew he wouldn't be getting any sleep this night either, especially with his firned at his side.
    Closing his eyes, het let out a heavy sigh, breathing out a 'goodnight' as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am