Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jim
Tiana
Aladdin.
7 posters

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm

"You ruin me by suddenly comming back into my life!" Jim snapped, holding back his shaking fists so he wouldn't do anything more stupid. "You had your chance of being happy, but you just had to go and remind me all about you! Isn't it obvious that I'm sick?! Fucked up in the head?!"
    He grabbed Al by the collar and broght their face closer, Jim's eyes a cloud of confusion, anger, hate and all kinds of feelings mixed up. He didn't even know what he was doing anymore. "My way of caring about someone is wrong..." he started to chuckle, shaking his head slightly. "So very wrong..."

((Jim is losing it!!!! o3o))

Last edited by Jim on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim)

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Aladdin rolled his eyes, not threatened by the boy no matter how menacing he appeared. "Jim, I wanted you to remember me because I thought for just a moment you would remember how happy you were with me back then!" he sighed. "But, you don't feel anything for me, do you?" he questioned.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Narrowing his eyes, Jim wrapped one hand behind Aladdin's head. "I told you stop deciding things for yourself," he groaled and brought their lips togheter in a rough, bruising kiss.

((........never thought i had the guts for this... x'D *hides*))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm

[ John: GAAAAAYYYY it's funny because you said you didn't swing that way Jim xD ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:34 pm

[[Jim: SHUT UP YOU STALKER D8< TRY GROWING UP WITH THE TWINS AND SEE HOW FUCKED UP YOU'LL TURN OUT ;___;]]
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:35 pm

[ John: uh-uh do not blame your father and uncle for YOUR actions *coughs*gay*coughs* ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

[Jim: I'm not GAY shitface. I'm BI. And that's not the same .___. *mumbles* homophobic... Me: Haaaaa I just... don't know anymore x'D *clings to Lily*]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Al's eyes shot open. He started to protest, but found his heart wouldn't let him. He found himself kissing him back just as roughly. But, this wasn't right. Jim was angry. That's all this was. He wanted to prove a point. He didn't mean it...he couldn't. Finally realizing it, Aladdin felt the tears on his cheeks. He touched Jim's hand at his neck and whimpered. "J-Jim...please...unless you mean it, please stop kissing me...I can't...I..." he choked out, his cheeks stained with tears.

(allllllllllliiiiiiii ;-Wink
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

(Oh gsh the angst Dx my heart is breaking;____; ))

Snapping out of it when feeling the tears on the others cheek, Jim stopped what he was doing. He stared at the other, wanting to beg for forgivness and hold him, promsing to neever hurt him like that again. The other more insae part of his mind, want to choke Al, yell at him to stop crying.
    "Al..." he said, voice alost trembling. "Al i'm sorry... I don't what I..." he rambled on, staring to panic. He gently wipped away a few tears from his firneds face. "I just..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 pm

((Dbsjfnfodbdd. I'm so sorry -- my phone died while I was out. I just bought a car charger XD))

Aladdin kept his eyes closed, crying silently. He leaned his forehead against Jims and shook his head. Without replying to the others words, he cupped the boys cheeks gently and kissed him tenderly, like he would break if he touched his lips any harder. The kiss conveyed exactly how much Al felt for Jim, without saying a word. He whimpered gently before moving his lips away, only to kiss Jims forehead as if to tell him he forgave him.

He moved around Jim and went to sit on the bed. He ran a hand back through his hair and chewed his bottom lip as he leaned his arms onto his knees and stared at the ground silently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 pm

((it's alright hon<333 don't ya worry about it Wink and sorry for all my bad typing, i don't write well while being stressed Dx))

Jim silenced himself as the other went in for another kiss, only making him fell more guilty and horrible. If that was even possible...
    He stared at him when Al backed away and sat dwon on the bed, at loss of what say or do. So he just acted without thinking again. As if in a trance he moved over to the bed and towerd over him, kissing him once more fully on the lips.
    He just didn't want to think anymore...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Ali closed his eyes as Jim moved over him and kissed him once more. This wasn't good...it couldn't be...and yet, Al had a hand against the back of Jims neck to keep his lips there. His kiss was passionate, he as if begging or willing Jim to get it through his head how he felt. This needed to stop, but...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Feeling Al respond to the kiss instead of pushing him away, Jim moved forward until the other's back was pressed against the matress, their lips not separating.
    This was wrong. So very, very wrong, but Jim couldn't bring himself to care right now. He just needed to be close to someone, someoen to hold him, not letting him go.
    Jim wanted to feel needed.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 pm

As Jim moved forward, Ali laid back and slid his hand to tangle into Jim's hair. Why was he letting this happen? Jim was vulnerable. This...wasn't right. "Jim..." He whispered, tracing his lips along the boys jaw. "Please don't do anything you don't want to do," He whispered, his tone gentle before he nuzzled his nose just under Jim's ear.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

(......well I think I need to "talk" to my nephew about this new development *cough* Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 2ah87kl I think I am having a heart attack)

Last edited by Joseph Korso on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Jim stilled for a few seconds, soflty pressing his forhead aginst the other's. His eyes were thoughtful, and at first he looked like he was about draw back and stop completly when he instead leand forward again, trailing small kisses and bites down Al's jaw to his neck.

((*cough* like you'r one to talk.... xD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Aladdin gasped softly as he felt Jim's teeth on his skin. He couldn't help the small groan that slid from his lips. He ran his hand up Jim's spine, memorizing the feel. He tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck a bit more.

((x3 I'll just continue to sit here like this.
    Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5vzawXnku1r3zat8
    Idontknowwhatsgoingon. its amazing, but I'm scared for some reason. XD))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 pm

(And I'll my smooth exit out: Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Olo2f)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm

((x'DDDDDDD you guys are making me feel so awkward and shy x'D am doing soemthing wrong?? Shall I stopp? *hides in shame* ;3; beaucse I'm dying of embaresment over here >.< ))

Jim let his hands start to wander over Al's body, wich was already quite easy with all the skin that was already exposed.
    He should stop... stop, stop,stop..! Why couldn't he bring himself to stop?!

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm

(NO. >//> You're doing perfectly. It's just that Al is nervous. He's scared Jim is about to kick him across the room xD)

Aladdin felt a flush come over his skin when Jim's hands began roaming. No matter how wrong he felt for using Jim like this -- or, so he thought he was -- he couldn't make himself want to stop. Not when this felt so...right, no matter how wrong he thought it was. His breathing was getting more shallow and unsteady. He slid his finger under his Jim's chin and pulled Jim's lips back to his to kiss him deeply.

(( anjadsfnjaskdf. I'm flailing around. XD
    Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Tumblr_lmoo7ok5FW1qafrh6 ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm

((r-really? ^^; gosh I was getting really worried x'D i'm new to this ;3; so um, pleae don't hate me if I suddnely stop x'D i'm not ready to take thigns that far yet x3 *shys away*))

Jim let eagerly kissed back, pressing his lower body against the others while wrapping his arms possesively around him.
    Jim stared to move more forcefully against him, all thoguhts of stopping now thrown out the window.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm

(SHARE THE LOVE! Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 2vkdq9c)
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:41 pm

(( yet being the key word there. ;D XD <3 Al may get handsy, though. I do warn you. XD He's used to that when in this situation. x.o But, he's more shy with Jim.))

Aladdin gasped slightly as Jim pressed their bodies so close together. That tension was enough to make his brain get foggy, but he couldn't do that. He slid his hands along Jim's sides down to his hips. He rolled his hips up against Jim's, groaning softly at the tension there. He knew for sure Jim wasn't going that far, but maybe...

With a heated breath, he kissed Jim passionately before sliding his hand from Jim's hip to brush over the front of his pants. He blushed darkly, quickly sliding his hand to simply slide under the boys shirt and caress his abdomen.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm

((*blushes like crazy* O/////O ))

Jim groaned when Al's hipps rolled up against his, clearly pleasured buy it.
    He hissed against Aladdin's lips when he felt his hand brush over the front of his pants, whining slightly in protest when he moved it and placed it under his shirt to caress his abdomen instead. Not that it didn't feel good either...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 pm

(( x3 Breathe. ))

Al smirked slightly before kissing him deeper. He slid his hand back down along Jim's chest, caressing each muscle before lightly sliding his hand down the front of his pants once more. He nipped Jim's bottom lip and slowly caressed the bulge there with a blush on his lips. Well, Jim certainly had grown up.

(( Green is a good color on you. (tag Tiana & Jim) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgj8ew5Nv71qafrh6 ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am