Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Family Acquaintances [Tag: Jim]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Family Acquaintances [Tag: Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Acquaintances [Tag: Jim]

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Jim laughed dryly and truned around, refusing to belive there was another Korso.
    "Shit, you should be glad you don't know the whole story," he chuckled mockingly. "But I'll d you a favour and be frank," he said serious and turned back around. "We're cousins."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Family Acquaintances [Tag: Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Acquaintances [Tag: Jim]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Eric laughed at the irony... ''Well, I've met your father last night, and the man has serious problems on controlling his anger'' He said with a dry voice ''What's the fuck wrong with him? Was my father like him?'' He laughed bitterly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Jim gave him a werid look. Miche with anger issues? That didn't sound like him at all.
    "That wasn't my old man you ran into," he said matetr of factly. "That was your old man."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Eric narrowed his eyes... ''No, he told me his name was Micheal... Joseph is dead, burned and dead'' Eric said firmly, the mere idea of his father punching him that way made him sick.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Jim snorted. "Hard to belive you're a Korso. You really have no bloddy idea on what kind of people they are huh? DIdn'y our firned tell you," eh mocked with a smirk. "My dad is the calm one, Jospeh was always the one with the anger issues."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 pm

''I haven't seen them in my whole life... How do you expect I knew a shit about them??'' He raised an eyebrow, but then smirked slightly as he brought Vanessa to the topic... ''Well, I guess I kept her mouth busy for almost all the time'' He grinned for a moment and after he got serious... ''He told me he was Michael, and he burnt Joseph... and then he punched me when I asked what was wrong with him...'' He stated, remembering exactly of what happened last night.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Jim was getting supicious. All the poepl who knew that much about the twins had been killed... so who could still be alive after-
    Jim groand again and rubbed his forhead. Not her...
    "You should be grateful you didn't know shit abut them," he mumbles tiredly. "You're a fool for seeking them out. Aw well, might as well tell you that if one dies, the other does too. Those two phsycopaths would never let the other die. The one who you up was obviously Joseph," he explained and patted Eric hard on the shoulder. "Welcome to the family."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Eric couldn't believe the man he met last night was his father... He got sick imagining the man did all he did even after Eric telling him who was his father... He frowned and spatted coldly at the boy... ''And who can guaratee me you're telling the truth, and my father was the calmer one, and yours had anger issues...'' He couldn't believe the boy, he couldn't.

[Oh, you are all messing with Eric's mind... Razz ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm

[as I said, welcome to the familyyyyyy~~ Twisted Evil ]

JIm held up his hands with a bored expression. "I don't care what you think, belive whatever the hell you want," he said dryly and decided it was time to get back to work. "And say hi to Vanessa for me."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:26 pm

[LOL]

''You know what...'' Eric stood up and trew some coins into the table... ''This was all a waste of time...'' He didn't bother about saying a word about Vanessa, instead he made his way to the exit, and used a sarcastic voice tone to Jim... ''The breakfast sucked, you're better a cleaner than a cooker, kid'' with that he walked off the tavern.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 pm

[that was mean Eric, Jim does most of the food there you know xD and um, you wnat Jim to follow him or leave it at that?]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:32 pm

[haha, he's Joseph's son... XD
    it's up to you, I'm fine with whatever you choose... Cool ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

[That's no excuse!!! xD and alrighty then!]

Jim watched Eric leave with an unreadble expression. As soon as the door closed Jim smirked and followed.

Not to far away from th tavern, Jim suddenly jumped down from one of the roof of the smaller houses and landed right infront of him.
    "Guess you really Jospeh's son, since it doesn't take alot to tick you off. Now I understand why that whore found you intresting."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm

It took really hard on taking Eric off from his rails, but talking about his father, and apparently of Vanessa that way helped him a lot on that. He took Jim by the collar of his jacket, and threw him against the wall... ''Don't you ever talk of Vanessa like that, do you understand me, boy?'' He snarled and threw him at the floor, looking disguted at him.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm

His reaction only amused Jim and he laughed as he calmly got up like had happend, not feleing any pain whatsoever.
    "What she didn't tell you she's one of their favourite little pest then? Guess not, she's waiting to have some use of you as well."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:00 pm

''She told me about her past with them... She's not like you saying, boy, so shut your fucking mouth'' He growled, and tried to hold his anger. He never felt like this before, like he wanted to break, or hurt somebody...

[Why do I want to do like daddy, and beat Jimbo... Evil or Very Mad ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

(um, he could try, but Jimbo won't be so affected by that x'D and he's far more sued to apin thna Eric is I'm afraid ^^; and um... yha I'm not gonna say anymorex'D))

"And you belived her? A stranger?" Jim tuanted, not intimidated by the least, even he felt other man's anger rising. This could be fun...
    "You still have your chance to leave," he said serious then. "Before they'll brake you as well."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

[I know Jim is used to pain, but Eric will be terrified of himself after that...]

''She's not a stranger to me as you are, boy...'' He snarled. He didn't even know this boy's name... And he was supposed to be his cousin, which Eric hardly believe that now, seemed that all was left from the boy's mouth were lies...

''And I'm not leaving'', he said with a dark voice.

[I'll be off for a while... be back as soon as possible! XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 pm

(oooh Jim knows that feeling Sad and take your time<3)

"So you've already fucked her then," he stated, unaffected by his dark tone.
    Smirkign slighty he title dhis head, as if curious. "You know, the short and ill temper you have, and the way your voice so easily gets darker really reminds me of Joseph."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm

[Just to make things clear, Jim asked for that]

''I said, shut your fucking mouth!'' He growled angrily, affected of what the boy said. From nowhere, he puched the boy right on his jaw, stronger enough to drift him to the ground... ''That man wasn't my father...'' He said among the kicks he drove all around the boy's body. He wanted to spill his anger and frustration, and he started smiling as he hurt the boy. But as soon this anger showed up it was gone, and he stopped kicking and smiling as he saw the boy into his feet...

He stepped back, and widened his eyes, he wasn't believing himself, he didn't want to believe of what he just made... ''I-Im-I'm so sorry, b-boy'', he stammered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 pm

(Well yeah. He was aksing for it xD)

Jim didn't do anything to stop Eric or defend himself. he just let himself take the hits and kicks wihtout making any sound.
    When it stopped he calmy stumbled bakc on his feet, spitting out the blood from his mouth.
    "Hm? You said something?" he asked blankly, face unreadble and calm again.
    "You know, if you want your enemy to feel pain you'll need alot more training," he chuckled. "And don't apologize for soemthing you'll end up doing again."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 pm

''I don't need any trainnig... I don't want to cause any pain...'' He whispered, and looked fixed to the blood the boy spitted, feeling something weird about knowing he caused that... ''I should leave now, boy'' He said and walked from him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"I have a name idiot," he called after him. "But just because you're such a wimp, I'll let you figure that out on your own. You'll see I'm pretty famous around here," he smirked and turned back to the tavern.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 pm

[Haha, I have a feeling Odette will tell him all about you, dear Jim...XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 pm

[I hope she does >8D <333]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am