Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) Empty Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Odette made her way to her cottage and dismounted Angus, she rubbed his nose affectionately and then tethered him. She smiled and was about to enter the barn when she felt someone else standing not too far away from her. "I was wondering when the day would come that you'd visit again." She said quietly before she turned to face him with one of her knives in hand.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:38 pm

((um, WHEN is this playing out again? xD sorry, forgot^^; ))

Michael rolled his eyes and wlaked closer to the young woman. She looked beter than he'd expected.
    "Don't think so highly of yourself, i'm not here for you," he mutterd and stopped few feet away from her. Far enoguh for her to stabb him if she tried.
    Odette
    Odette

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 pm

(Uhmm I want to say a year before this rp starts soo she would be twenty)
    Odette frowned, "Then who are you here for?" She asked, not lowering the knife.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

(Okies^^ oh, he's not suppsoe to be back yet O_o this will be her little secret then ;D)

He snorted and walked past her. "Cecking up on some things, making sure everythings... prepared."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Odette frowned, "For what?" She asked as she turned to look at him. He wasn't making much sense but then she knew he was probably being vague on purpose.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Hows the brat been holding up?" he asked, ignoring her question. "Though I don't suppose you'd know him anymore. I guess he's that kid that everyone seems to despise right now."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Odette frowned, "What kid?" She asked with some confusion, she hated feeling like she should know what he was talking about.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:02 pm

He smirked. "I found Jim beaten up in an alley yesterday, with a broken arm and ribs. Someone had drugged him, so he was hallucinating. Never realised I was even there to begin with."
    He knew that the people hurting Jim where the ones who wanted revenge on him, so Jim was the perfect targert for their revenge adn cracing money from.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Odette looked horrified, "And you just left him there?" She demanded as she stepped forward, hugely tempted to stab him. She didn't know who this Jim was but no one deserved to get beat up like that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:06 pm

He calmly turned around and grabbed her hand holding the knife. "He's my son, I took him home." He roughly pushed her away. "He's useless to me dead."

((sorry, gotta go aout today again >.< see you later<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 pm

She glared and brought the knife back up, "And why should I believe that?" She demanded, for some reason the memory of their kiss kept springing to mind...which only made her angrier.
    (okie BYE HUN <333333333333)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 pm

"You don't have to. Belive whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me," he rolled his eyes, slapping away ehr hand again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:52 pm

She sighed, "Whatever." She muttered, this whole meeting was confusing her...why the hell was he here anyway?? "You must have missed me if you made this trip for no real reason." She said sarcastically as she twirled her knife in her hand.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:56 pm

"Ha. Maybe I have."
    His face was suddenly right infront of hers, their noses almost touching.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm

(eep XDD and yeet I loove it x3)
    Odette smirked and stopped twirling her blade, "You know I wish I could say the same." She said with a smirk. Although her heart was racing at their proximity to one another. She tilted her head just enough and then lightly brushed his lips with hers before she pulled back.
    (dayyum Odie is daring...o_o XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm

((glad you're enjoying it Razz ))

He didn't react as her lips brushed aginst his, nor did he pull back. "Disspointing," he mutterd and took a step forward so she had to take one too. "You're still so... willing. Still they same pathetic girl my brother was so obsessed over"

((um, she thinks she killed Joseph right? Very Happy))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

(yes she does Wink XDD)
    Odette laughed, "Its like I said so many years ago, pathetic people are people who hurt others for no reason." She said but her tone was icy. She smirked up at him again, "As far as me being willing, men only believe what they want to believe." She said before she turned away from him.
    (o_o i am deead Odie...has balls XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 pm

((Oddie ahven't you leanred anything after being a hostage all thsoe years?! Dx Never turn your bakc on a PSYCHOPATH o3o))

He smirked. He hadn't really planne don meeitng with her, just tking care of some business fats and then dissapear again like nothing. However... he could have some fun before leaving.
    "How did it feel?" he purred in her ear, appearing right behind her again. "To digg the blade so deep into someone?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

(ahh but Odie is prepared for that Wink)
    Odette smirked again and turned around to face him, "It was thrilling....why else do you think I became an assassin?" She asked as she held the knife against his stomach.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 pm

His smirk widend slihglty, not minding the knife pressed agins his stomach. "Seems like I taught you something usefull then," he said lowly and pressed his stomach closer to the blade. "But you still don't guts the guts to use it againt me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Odette sighed, "Don't push your luck." She growled as she pressed it a little harder against his stomach.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm

He raised one eyebrow mockingly, as if saying 'go ahead then'.

((geez Mikey.... xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm

(you really are pushing your luck...<<>>)
    Odette glared, "Not worth it." She muttered and removed her knife though she still kept it tight in her grip.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

((he's nuts... what did you expect? x'D))

He laughed dryly when she pulled away. "You're so predictable," he taunted and turned his abk on her to leave. "So boring. I've wasted enoguh tiem here."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Odette rolled her eyes before she threw her knife which buried itself into the stable wall only scant inches from where his head was. "I would have thought you of all people would know not to turn your back on someone with a knife." She said as she withdrew another one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 am