Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric) Empty Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 am

(I blame the song I was listening too XDD)
    Odette made her way to the stable and looked around, she smiled when she saw Honey in one of the stalls. Her smile widened when Honey whickered gently at her, she moved until she was right in front of her. "Hey sweetie...who's been such a good girl?" She asked as she rubbed Honey's neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric) Empty Re: Gentlemen aren't Nice (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 am

Eric got back from tamming one of the royal's horses. Last night at the tavern, one of the stable boys talked about it and Eric decided to try his methods on the animal. It worked fine until now, but Eric didn't want to push the animal so hard at the first day.
    He led the animal back to its stalls and walked to Spirit's. Then he heard a familiar voice, and he smirked wide, ''Still alive, hm?'', he said softly, leaning his side on a pole.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 am

Odette bit her lip remembering the promise she had made to Jim, "Uh yeah..just like I said." She said with a little smile in his direction before she patted Honey on the neck. She was starting to feel nervous again...she should leave, "Thank you for taking care of Honey but I think I can take care of her now." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 am

''Good to hear that...'', he said as he pushed himself and walked towards Spirit, ''Why take her from here? She's been treated like one of the royals horses... She's happy'', he said softly and feed Spirit.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 am

Odette swallowed hard and then bit her lip, "I know and I'm grateful but I can't ask you to do this for me." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 am

Eric frowned, ''I'm not the only who take care of her, Jim also does, he spent more time on her than me... Unless'', he said quietly and walked towards her, ''Unless you're hiding something from me''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 am

She almost jumped when he came up behind her and gave him a little smile as she turned to face him leaning against the stall, "Why would you think that?" She asked as she stared up at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 am

''I don't know... Something in your voice, maybe... Or the urge to take the mare away from here...'', he said softly as he studied her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 am

Odette shook her head, "That's ridiculous...I just want to take care of Honey." She said as she forced down another wave of fear...which was odd because she hadn't been scared of him the other day.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 am

''Are you scared of me?'', he arched a brow as he saw her eyes, ''After all that happened last time we've seen, I can't believe this'', he said with a quiet voice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 am

Odette bit her lip, "Can you blame me? I still have nightmares about it!" She said sharply and then looked down rubbing her arms. "I can't just forget what you did to me...I need time." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:26 am

''You can blame me, and as far I'm concerned you have to obey me...'', he said coldly, and smiled a bit darkly, ''I don't believe you want Jim to know that his father pays some visits to you, and left that kind of mark into the neck'', he said blankly and checked Spirit's water.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:29 am

She looked down as tears filled her vision, "Why can't you leave me alone?" She asked quietly as she looked down.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:35 am

''Why can't I leave you alone? Because I don't want to, and besides, you're the one who started this, being all afraid around me...'', he stated.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:38 am

She glared at him, "Jim was right about you, you're nothing more then a coward!" She snapped, all of her frusteration had built up and she was angry at him...for holding the meetings with Michael over her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:57 am

''A coward?? Me??'', he scoffed, ''I'm not a coward, but you are... If you were brave enough you would never tried to take your own life, and if you wanted you could kill me right here, right now...'', he walked closer to her, his face only a few inches from hers as he spoke.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 am

She shook her head and then slapped him across the face as she pulled out one of her knives. "All I want is to be left alone Eric." She said flatly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 am

Eric put his hand on she slapped him, and laughed softly as she pulled out a knife. He easily grabbed her wrists, and pinned them in her back while he turned her around and hit her back against his chest, ''If you want to be alone, stop ordering me... Then I'll stop remembering you'', he whispered flatly next to her ear and scoffed, ''If you have the right light you can see the mark of uncle Mike on your neck'', he kissed on the mark and let her go from his grip.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:19 am

She shuddered and backed away from him, "You're sick." She said darkly as she wiped off the place where he had kissed over the bite mark on her neck.
    (kinda wants Miley to intervene...XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 am

(Want wait for him?? ^^)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 am

(you can do another post first Wink)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:05 am

Eric shook his head, ''You're crazy...'' he said blankly and walked closer to Spirit and tried to calm him down. The small commotion was enough to get him nervous.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 am

She let out a little laugh, "Finally someone gets it." She said with a shake of her head. She turned to get Honey's saddle and bridle, she didn't want to stay there any longer.
    (can't really see Mikey interfering without a good reason though XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 am

He glanced towards her and shook his head, ''You are really crazy...'', he growled and stopped her from saddling Honey by taking both of her wrists again. ''Neither of you are going to leave...'', he said with a cold voice as he looked down to her lips, why not kissing her right there, on that moment?

[muahaha... good enough to Mikey interfering? XDD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 am

(yes I think that is good enough Wink)
    Odette just stared at him with disgust, "You can't keep me here Eric...I am my own person." She said and tried yanking her hands free only she didn't have enough room to pull free. She froze when she saw him incline his head and pushed against him, "Get off me!" She snapped.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:53 am