Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The water's nice! [Tag Jim]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The water's nice! [Tag Jim] - Page 3 Empty Re: The water's nice! [Tag Jim]

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Aladdin closed his eyes and smacked himself on the forehead. Great. He groaned and rolled onto his stomach. Maybe if he laid with his head in the pillow long enough he would just suffocate. His one chance to really be with Jim and he fucked it up. Not to mention his pants were now extremely uncomfortable.

((He will just go crawl in a hole now... XD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

((Poor Ali<333 if only i wasn't so damn shy I'd have Jim help him out... Embarassed ))

"Don't suffcate yourself here," Jim mutterd as if reading his mind, removing his arm from his face. "...want me to leave so you can take care of that?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

((x3 You need to read some yaoi. XD It's Jims fault. ;3))

Aladdin blushed to himself and shook his head, shifting and holding back a groan from the movement at his hips. "N-No...It'll...go down...eventually..." He muttered before turning his face back into the pillow. He knee he should have just taken him up on the offer, but he didn't want Jim away from his side.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:46 pm

((x'D i'm too shy >////< and yeah, I know it's Jim's fault xP))

"You're a masocist," Jim couldn't help but chuckle. He looked between Al and the sheets, hesitating, thne moved back to his side. "Want me to help?" he breathed in the boy's ear.

((Fffffffffff-! I don't know why I just wrote that! I don't even know what to do Dx!!! *crawls down a hole* ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Aladdin froze at the offer. Was he being serious? His body sure hoped he was. He turned his head to look at the boy as if searching his eyes to see if he was playing some cruel joke. But, despite himself, he nodded, his mind digging at the idea of Jim being the one to...he pressed a kiss to the corner of Jims lips and whispered a small, breathless "please."

((XD its not difficult. Goreadbelleandflynnstopic. XD its descriptive enough >///>))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

((>///< thne maybe we should make a new topic to continue this?^^; rated as M I mean x'D I'll do my best... ))

Jim's eyes lowerd at al's breahless plead and reached his hand forward, brushing against the delicate skin. "I'm not doing this for you," he whisperd, eyes traveling down. "I'm simply..."
    His hand sneaked under Al's lose pants and without warning, grabbed him.
    "...Curious."

(brb! gotta help my dad with soem stuff))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:10 pm

((o//o yes. New M topic would probably be best. I'll make one and go post there))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:21 am