Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Empty The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 am

Odette entered the building soundlessly and had to take out of one the guards whose back was turned before hurrying forward. Her target was a few rooms away so Odette walked faster, she had memorized the layout so she wasn't too concerned about getting stuck.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Empty Re: The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 am

John slipped in through the front entrance, his attention diverted slightly as he saw the guard already dispatched of. He furrowed his brows. Something was off. Very off. He slunk easily around a few corners, and then paused, back pressed to a wall as he peered around the corner. He saw the back of a blonde woman in a black outfit. A well fitted black outfit. Green eyes lingering over her form, he shook his head quickly. He was the one hired for this job. Not some... extremely attractive...no! Just some woman here. Whether she was on his side or not, he wasn't sure.

He casually strolled into the hallway, his own black uniform fitting him well. He silently snuck behind her and easily caught her arms behind her back. He pulled her into the nearest room, knowing it would be empty. He held a dagger to her throat. "I believe you're in the wrong building," He whispered into her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Empty Re: The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 am

(oh my me likey this confrontation so far :3)
    Odette smirked and then rammed her elbow into his chest and whirled around to face the intruder, "Funny, I don't see your name written on it." She purred, she would admit he was very attractive. She didn't focus on that little fact though and withdrew her own knife, "So...are you the territorial type?" She asked as she looked him up and down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 am

"When it's my kill, yes," John said simply, snapping down into a perfect low stance and swinging his leg to knock her from her feet and onto the ground. He pinned her there and smirked slightly as he held her hands above her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:41 am

Odette raised an eyebrow at their current position, "Have something else on your mind sugar?" She asked and then kneed him before she used his weight against him and trapped him in a similar pose. "I think you look better from this angle though." She said with a smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:54 am

John groaned out at the knee she gave him. He narrowed his eyes up at her and rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes, I'm good looking," He cooed. "Now, back to the part where you shouldn't be here," He muttered, kicking her off of him and flipping himself up onto his feet. He pointed his dagger at her and arched a brow. "I do warn you, I don't hold back on women if you so choose to stand in my way."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 am

She smiled, "Funny, neither do I." She said before she kicked the knife out of his hands and then punched him in the chest before she followed up with a punch to the face. She then did a side-swept kick and knocked him ont the ground. She rested her foot againsf his neck, "Like I said." She said.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:07 am

John glared up at her and then sighed. "Look. If we're here after the same man, then we might as well stop acting like children. I'm not taking the lashings from the council if you screw this up for me," He muttered. "I promise you, you do not want to get on my bad side, or else your head will end up on the block," He said simply, pushing her foot away from his throat and standing up. "Now then. Shall we?" He asked, gesturing to the door.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 am

Odette rolled her eyes, "Afraid I'll ruin your pretty face?" She couldn't help but ask before she led the way out. She saw another guard with his back to them and Odette took him out quickly and quietly before she spotted another guard approaching her and threw the man she had just knocked out into him before she took him down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 am

John watched, leaning against the wall. He smirked slightly, chuckling as she showed off her moves. He had to admit, she was good. Not to mention the fact that she looked incredibly good while doing her job. He walked by her and smirked. "Ooh, fancy," He teased. He grinned and crouched down, taking a key from one of the guards she'd taken out. He nodded for her to follow as he went to the main room they needed to get into. He silently unlocked the room before going in and grabbing the man. He pinned the man's arms behind his back and smirked, leaving the man to face the woman.

( If you haven't noticed, he's a lot more...playful and less regal when he's on a job. )
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am

She smirked, "Look Mr. Gregory, wasn't it? Try not to take this too personally but you're slightly our target for the evening." She said before used her knife and slit his throat, fast and quick. She looked at the man who had helped her, "So you work for the Council huh? I'm surprised you didn't take your chance to kill him." She admitted as she stowed her knife away.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:45 am

John chuckled, letting the body fall without much care. "Eh...there's no say that I didn't kill him. I helped," He pointed out with a small smirk. "John," He introduced himself, bowing lightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 am

Odette smiled, "I'm Odette, so is this how you meet all your dates?" She teased as she smiled at him. He was attractive after all and she couldn't help but notice it.
    (going to bed now hun :3)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 am

(( for the record, I'm changing John's stance on no sex for this. That'll also be a part of AU. XD))

John laughed softly, shaking his head. "I wish," He smirked. "I mean, none of the girls in the town run around in outfits like that," He pointed out, looking her up and down. "Well, my sister does, but that's a different story," He scoffed. "What about you, Milady? Meet your suitors through showing off your blade?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:07 am

(Ohh is that soo? And I can't sleep soo yeeaah)
    Odette smirked and then winked at him, "Why jealous? I will say that so far none of my suitors carry off this look as good as you do." She said as she looked him up and down.
    (oh wow Odie's being flirty Wink)
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 am

John smirked and shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah, well...my looks aren't the only good thing about me," he said quietly before walking around her and leading from the building. He sighed and unzipped his uniform, pulling it off to show him shirtless, but wearing shirts. He stretched and sighed. "Are you from Nirethia?" He asked as he folded his uniform and put it over his shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 am

Odette couldn't help but admire how good he looked shirtless, "Yes, born and raised and you?" She asked as she watched him. Her eyes kept drifting over his body and she had a sudden mental image of him pinning her...the thought was well distracting.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 am

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Tumblr_m89ngvaN2q1qz5xhzo2_r1_500
    I'm watching you Odette...
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

((.........

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Tumblr_m5ktseKOZL1rypvmuo2_500 ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:35 am

John nodded, noticing the way she stared. "Yes...but, my parents were killed when I was young...I raise my sister and myself," he said quietly. His eyes traveled back to her, where he easily imagined their close contact from before in a more intimate situation. He smirked at that and shook his head.

((Meow. x3))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 am

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) Tumblr_m856fiK17X1rpf20g
    Here goes your meow, dear John... *Stops lurking now...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 am

(*purrs*)
    Odette caught his glance, "Well my parents were killed too...I was taken by their murderer and abused until I was seventeen which was when I killed him." She said and then looked down, "So I trained with some of the best to become an assassin and here we are." She said with a wink.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

John tilted his head. "Really? Makes sense," he nodded, remembering her moves. "I was taken up by a mentor and trained when I was young. I've never failed a mission," he said with a grin. "I've rejected some, which explains these," he said, turning so she could see his jagged scars on his back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Odette frowned and got up, she lightly touched one of the scars, "I'm assuming the ones you rejected were because you had morals about who you kill?" She asked quietly. She felt like maybe he wasn't that different from her either....
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

John nodded, looking to her over his shoulder. "Yes...the council is a punch of fat bastards who would rather have their whores dance for them than think about their decisions. They just want anyone in their way taken care of, even if they have done no wrong. I don't kill needlessly, as you saw inside," he pointed out, sure she knew how easily he could have slit her throat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:50 pm