Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 am

She laughed and shook her head, "Well we don't want you to have to ride in the cold now do we?" She asked lightly as she smirked at him. She sighed and then rested her head on his chest.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Job Of Our Lives (AU Shared fanfic with John Rolfe)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 am

John chuckled softly, rubbing her back. "Well, aren't you a good host," He said playfully before kissing the top of her head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 am

Odette chuckled, "I try." She said with a little roll of her eyes. "So...tell me more about you." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:50 am

"What's there to tell?" He asked, yawning slightly afterward. "I'm the Council's puppet...I do what they ask, and get paid afterwards...It's nice cash, though," He admitted with a small chuckle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

She sighed, "You mentioned a sister.....what's she like?" She asked, she didn't know why she wanted to know so much about him....she just did.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 am

"Belle?" He inquired. "She's...different. Most of the girls I see in town are swooning over men and wearing far too much makeup...She stays home, reading," He chuckled, shaking his head. "I admit...she's a bit sheltered. She's twenty-one this year, and I havn't ever let her be around a man," He laughed to himself. "She's so...fragile, to me. Men are too rough and greedy," He made a face. "Though, she's an assassin, like me. I trained her...she kicks men asses all the time. I just don't want her in bed with any," He scowled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 am

Odette bit her lip, it bothered her that he wasn't even allowing Belle a chance to discover the world on her own. However she barely knew him and it wasn't her place to say other wise, even if it did bug her. "Well she sounds nice." She said softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:34 am

John nodded, running a hand through her hair gently as he looked at the ceiling. "She is," He agreed, turning his green hues to her and smiling a bit. "Should we move to your bed? Might be a bit more room there," He pointed out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm

She smiled, "Uh yeah that might be best." She said and moved herself off of him and after waiting for him to follow her headed towards her bed. She smiled up at him as she got onto her bed and lay down facing him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:53 pm