Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Flynn Rider
Odette
Sara
Thumbelina
Rapunzel
Eric Storm
10 posters

Candy from a stranger [Rated: M]

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Candy from a stranger [Rated: M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Candy from a stranger [Rated: M]

Post  Prince Philip Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am

Eric Storm wrote:Gif of the moment... Amanda Seyfried is an awesome model for Punzie *just saying*
    Candy from a stranger [Rated: M] - Page 3 Tumblr_m7y4jtVeFi1qavdr7o1_500
    ((That's really pretty accurate.))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Candy from a stranger [Rated: M] - Page 3 Empty Re: Candy from a stranger [Rated: M]

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 am

(( ;A; Punz...
    Candy from a stranger [Rated: M] - Page 3 Tumblr_lwfqmnble01r3zat8
    Al could be a comfort to Punz, if you'd like. He's all alone in the city. Besides, who would know better about practically forced sex than the prostitute? 8'D? OhAladdin. x3))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 am

( Omfg.
    D'aw. <33 That sounds nice~ XD No idea where Rapunzel's to go atm. Her mind is like jello right now. )

*Rapunzel digs her nails into the hay that she was laying on as she bites her lip again; when he kisses her, her breath begins to quicken, reaching her own climax as he pulls out of her; her shout was muffled by putting her hands across her mouth and her eyes widen, watching him let out across her stomach; the substance was warm and yet again, something new, so Rapunzel being curious, slides her fingers across it* ... *when Eric gets up, she takes the towel wiping her stomach off; her eyes still remain wide and her face still very flushed*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 am

((..................^^ Jim is gonna kill someone Very Happy (lol no) ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 am

He put his shirt on while she cleaned herself, handing her the dress after she was done. He saw the look in her face, and sighed slightly as he put one hand on her cheek, carressing her skin softly with his thumb... ''It looked like you didn't like of being my closest friend, Punzie'' He pouted slightly, and leaned in, giving her a soft and quick kiss.

[I wouldn't say she had forced sex, she was driven in fact, and Jim... well, I really don't know what to say... XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:55 am

(ya don't need to say anything ;D mehehehe what a nice little family we have xP)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 am

( Oh gosh. XD Lol no.. She wasn't foreced per say. More led on. XD She wasn't enjoying something new and as scared as she was, she was enjoying it. *facepalm* )

*Rapunzel gulps hard, when Eric speaks to her; she hesitantly tries to shake her head though all the come out is a slight whimper when she's kissed* N-no...I...-- I mean.... I...-- Sorry, I just...don't know what to say at the moment... *she shakily redresses herself, trying to gather what just happened in her mind*
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:45 pm

He smiled widely and walked to where he saved the bottle of whiskey. He drank a long shot from it as he watched her redressing herself, and the corner of his lips curved into a small smile.

Whe she was all dressed, he walked towards her, wrapping her waist gently as he lift her chin up... ''I'm happy to have a friend like you, Punzie.'' He said softly, and gave her a goodbye kiss. He winked as he leaned back as he waved, ''See ya'', he smirked and made his way back to the servants chambers, amused for having spent such time with a girl like Rapunzel.

[And now I hide due the fact I created a big jerk... affraid
    I'm so sorry Punzie, go and get all the love from your friends! :3]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

((>.< Jim did try and wanr ya Punzzie!!! Dx *huggles her*))
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Gaston Red Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:52 pm

(your not that much of a jerk... i spend my entire day hitting on an engaged woman)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

( DDDX
    I knooow! T-T But she thought Eric's feelings were hurt! DX So she went after him! T^T )

*Rapunzel blushes, being kissed again* E-Eric..! *she bites her lip as she sees him walk away; her legs feel a bit sore while she shakily makes her way back to the tavern; that's where her friends are after all* ...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

(thats true....XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

(8Yes Punz go bakc to your real friends and let Jim huggle you ;3; ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 am