Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Prince Philip
Eric Storm
Jasmine
7 posters

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA )

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Empty Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA )

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:19 am

(( Rated MA just incase ;D ))

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight." Jasmine counts as the dancers started practicing their dance for the ball. As she watched from the edge of the stage, she continously heard a buzz around the club from the girls that weren't on practice. Jasmine only payed attention just to get the story before ignoring it completely. No need to pay attention and feed into the drama, she had enough going through her mind. No need to add more to her life.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Empty Re: Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA )

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Eric has heard about a place where there were a particular dance show, with women that were worth to spent some time.
    He had nothing to do on the afternoon, so he imagined that he could show up and meet the place.

Once he got in, he saw the place was really nice for a man with needs, and he sat on a couch as he stared the stage. It looked like there was going to be a rehearsal, so, discretly he grabbed the first lady that crossed his vision.
    Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m7ypljQRKw1qc3ju8o2_250
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 am

As soon as he walked in the door, the buzz started again, the girls knowing exaclty who he was. The girl he pulled off happened to be one of the girls just watching the rehearsal in her full outfit; already ready for tonight. Keeping her professional factor up, the girl bit her bottum lip seductively. Normally, Jasmine wouldn't care too much but knowing who he is and what he did to Rapunzel just down the street, she started to become a bit on the irritated side.
    She turns towards their direction, arms crossed and eyebrow raises, and informed. "If you'd like to make a reservation with one of the girls, you need to go to the main office. This is the Dance area, not the Whore area." As soon as the wrods came out, the girls knew not to look interested and the girl on him instantly knew to get off.

(( Buzz Kiler Jas. XD ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 am

Eric was smiling into the girl's sweet lips. He place her confortable on his lap, and started caressing her back till the edge of her hips softly. The girls seemed to enjoy the treatment as she moaned as he nibbled her bottom lip when he broke the kiss. He was going to kiss her again when a voice called his attention. The girl looked gorgeous, with an exotic beauty that captured him. He draw a smug smirk on his lips as she talked... ''See what you've done, you've scared her.'' He pouted slightly as the girl left his lap quietly.

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m8bykpGar11qf2x2mo8_r1_250
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 am

"Oh, she won't be the only one I'm scaring away today." Jasmine replies, a smile on her face and sarcasm wedged into her voice.

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_lg4fpopiHT1qfktwjo1_500

She sits on the stage, facing directly infront of him. "You look like a man with an uncontrollable sex drive. You really should go make an appointment."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 am

''I'm new at the neighborhood, why won't you come with me to show where I can make and appointment'' He said softly, staring at her from his seat... She was sassy, and he liked that trait on her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:49 am

((Wow...News travels fast....Jasmine already knows about the incident??? Also, Philip does not approve of this MA-rating-nonsense.
    Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Korra-NOOO))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 am

OOC: Her idea... Don't blame Eric this time...
    Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m8bsuzIOKn1r87ddi
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:53 am

((JASMINE HOW COULD YOU????? Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Boo-sadreach Will she at least think of Philip? Wink ))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 am

(( Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m1gu8pRI2o1rsrr3uo1_500

Maybe ;D ))

Jasmine looks at him, particularly not fond of the smugness in his tone she can sense.

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m1gsdysylG1r88zzj

"Well, I would have one of the girls take you." Jasmine says, standing up and stalking over towards him. "But I don't trust you nor them." She flicks her finger up his chin before stalking off, not waiting for him to follow her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 am

He started smiling widely, watching her walking towards him... ''I suppose you are the boss here?'' He teased and lift his chin a little as she touched it. He didn't wait any longer, and walked right behind her, smiling as he followed her.

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m8bykpGar11qf2x2mo7_r1_250
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 am

"Lucky for you, I'm not." Jasmine says, walking towards Ms. Doll's office. She stops and turns on her heel. "Talk to the lady inside and she'll maybe get you an appointment. Oh, and we don't have 'sweet and innocent' on our list either."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:07 am

''Oh, no, no... I've done with sweet and innocent for now'' he winked at her, and softly take her by the hand, dragging her inside with him. He walked to the lady inside and spoke with her with a charming smile... ''I want this lovely lady to make me company this evening''
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 am

Jasmine frowns before taking her hand away from him.
    "I'm not up for appointments." She glares slightly.
    "Yes you are." Ms. Doll commented, looking up at Eric. She looks at him from the top to the bottom, liking what she's seeing.

( Btw, Ms. Doll is like Mother Gothel's age when with magic... )

"My, my. First timer I can see. You picked a fine and favorited choice." The woman informs him, before looking back down at the appointment list. "Because you are a first timer, we'll give you the free experience and we'll squeeze you in with Jasmine." Jasmine wanted to protest but she knew it was hopeless.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:46 am

Eric looked at the girl when she pulled away from him, being quite amused by her reaction... He smiled slightly towards her as the other lady said she was 'avaliable'.

''Yes, and I've heard good things about the place, madam'' He said with a softly voice, turning his attention to the old woman. ''Tha't very kind of yours'' He thanked for the courtesy by taking her hand and kissing softly on her knuckles.

''Let's go to a more private place now, Jasmine? He said with a charming smile, she had a beautiful name that really suits her beauty.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 am

((Philip is not amused. Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Notamused Not amused at all.))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 am

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m8ceawkS4m1rac3djo1_250
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 am

((You know who else isn't amused?
    Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m0po29zf5v1r2x8l6o1_500
    XD I like that gif! And it kind of fits!))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 am

( Omfg. XD )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:05 am

Objection ( Tag: Eric | Rated MA ) Tumblr_m8ceawkS4m1rac3djo2_250
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 am

((You like??? Razz And look! Another lurker!!! LURKERS UNITE!!!))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 am

( Yay lurking!!! XD I just wanted to see what Eric was planning with Jasmine. She probably won't be too easy to persuade in...anything. XD )
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 am

((I'm here for the same reason..../Philip boils))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

Post  Thumbelina Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 am

(*shyly admits to lurking*)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 am

((YAAAAAAY LURKING!!!!!!!!XD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:07 am