Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Without you here[Tag Aladdin]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Without you here[Tag Aladdin] Empty Without you here[Tag Aladdin]

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 am

Wlaking around the streets at this hour wasn't the smartest thing to do alone. But Jim was used to it, and there was less people this of hour.
    He sighend. Has it been one week since he last saw Al? That ahd been easier thna he'd thought. A little too easy.
    He felt for the whistl in his pocket. He was tempted to try it, just to see if Al really woud 'come running' as he said. He chuckled to himself. That sounded so hero like.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Without you here[Tag Aladdin] Empty Re: Without you here[Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 am

"Thief!" An older man yelled, swatting a broom at the tanned boy who now smirked, his arms carrying a large bag of bread items. "Your contribution is well appreciated!" Aladdin chirped before chuckling and taking off.

The building he stayed in had been deemed unstable and risky for anyone to go inside. But, there was a plus side to the run-down building. One of the walls had a large hole in it, which Al covered with a ragged blanket. He pushed the blanket aside and smiled slightly, the Tavern in the dead center. As he was about to take a bite of a warm piece of bread, he noted the familiar brunette leaving the Tavern. He arched a brow, watching curiously from his perch at the window -- one leg inside the building, one leg hanging off the side as he leaned back on the stone wall.

It had been...how long had it been? He wasn't sure. Not sleeping tended to do that to a person. He rubbed at his eyes, the dark circles under them proof of his tired body's pleas. In seven days, he had only slept three hours, tops. Why was Jim out? He could see Jim's rare smile from there. That made his stomach twist. He set the bread down, no longer hungry. So. A week without him, and he was laughing to himself in public? Seem's he'd been right afterall.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 am

((awww Ali Dx))

Jim rubbed his necka she continued walking thrugh the dark streets. He had actually tried to find Aladdin durning the days, but eventuallu gave up. More beaucse it was best this way. But still, he didn't like the thought of Al sleeping outside where anyone could attack anytime...
    His thoughts got interupted by suddenly getting pulle dinto and allay and pressed up against the wall.
    Ohnot now, he thoguth tiredly as he gave the man holding him an annoyed look. "I don't own ya any more money," he said faltly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Aladdin watched the boy as best he could, but found that the other buildings hindered his sight. He sighed and grabbed a cloak, pulling the hood up. With careful, silent movements, he bounded over the rooftops using a long pole and landed on the top of the building beside Jim.

He saw the man harassing Jim and glared, hating that he still cared. Even if he could handle himself, Al had to do something. He crept into the darkest part of the alleyway and readied the brick in his hand. With a surprisingly good throw, the brick hit the man in the head, causing him to go unconscious. Aladdin smirked and turned went down the side alley quickly, still hidden by the night.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

(ohh heavens you have a stalker Jimbo XDD Without you here[Tag Aladdin] 2sabjfc)
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Odette wrote:(ohh heavens you have a stalker Jimbo XDD Without you here[Tag Aladdin] 2sabjfc)

(( Shhhhhhh.
    Without you here[Tag Aladdin] Tumblr_ln3at8y5bM1qclt3z))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

(muahahaha ohhh...<<>> we never finished our fanfic...XDD)
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Odette wrote:(muahahaha ohhh...<<>> we never finished our fanfic...XDD)

((Oh yeah!
    I'll go do that. x3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 am

(whoohoo :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 am

Jim blinked when the man went unconcious and looked up. "Uh...thanks?" he called to whoever had helped him but didn't get any response.
    He could only think of someone who'd care enough to help him, even JIm didn't need it and then easily vanish again.
    "...."
    He picked up thr whistle and studied it again before brining it to his lips blew.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 am

Aladdin closed his eyes, clenching a fist at his side as he stopped moving. The whistle was still sharp and clear in his ear, even after it had stopped. Should he go back, or keep walking?

Of course he had to go back. He had promised he always would.

Stopping around the corner from Jim, he leaned back on the wall, still out of sight from the boy. "What do you want, Jim?" He asked, his tone emotionless and drained.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 am

Jim smiled slightly and leaned aginst the wall behind him as well, not moving to see the other. Hearing Al was enough.
    "Thanks," he said simply. "Though you should've knowd you didn't have to help me if you wnated to saty away from me."
    He turne dhis head upwards and stared at the dark sky. "I know this doesn't chnage anything, I don't expect you to forgive me."
    He toyed wiht the whistle in his hand. "But I'm sorry."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 am

Aladdin chewed his bottom lip, fumbling with his hands as he too stared at the sky. The sound of Jim's voice made his heart ache. How he wished things weren't like this...

No, that wasn't right, either. If he hadn't left, he wouldn't have been able to spend so much with Rapunzel. There was an upside to this. He had to remember that.

Hearing Jim say he was sorry, Aladdin closed his eyes and sighed. He was only thanking him for throwing the brick. That was is.

"You're right...It doesn't change anything," He said, shaking his head. "You're welcome, though...Figured I could do something useful," He muttered. "Jim...go home. Stop looking for me," He said quietly as he came from the shadows and let his hood down. "I'm not coming back."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 am

Jim looked at him with expresionless. "I stopped looking for you a couple days ago, I still have other things to," he stated and pushed himself off the wall. "I know you're not comming back, I just wnated to make sure you were still breathing," he allowed a small smile to show.
    Jim was relifed, Al seemed to be alright. Much more better thna being around Jim...
    "I also wanted to tell you something else, not that I think you'd care but, you desreve to know."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:07 am

Jim crossed his arms, his face as emotionless as Jim's was. He arched a brow as the boy spoke. Right. Stopped looking...Yet, that whistle was still on him. When Jim smiled, Aladdin looked away and rolled his eyes. Why was Jim acting like he gave a damn?

"What?" He asked softly, looking to the paler skinned boy from the corner of his eyes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:11 am

((I think Jim ould actaully ship Al/Punz xD just wnated to say that xP tihihi he'd b happy for thme, but still a little jealous ;D))

"I'm leaving Nirethia."
    He was still half smiling as he said this and tossed the whistle back to Aladdin. "So this won't be of any use. You won't have to see me anymore... Neither you or Ariel will..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 am

Aladdin's heart skipped a beat, panic flashing over his eyes. The whistle hit his chest, but fell to the ground, Aladdin frozen in place. "W-What do you mean you're leaving?!" He blurted out, taking a step the boys direction and faltering slightly as his mind willed him to keep his distance.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am

"It means I'm leaving," he said, still perfectly calm and uncaring. "I won't let my old man and uncle use me anymore to hurt others. And I always wnated to see the wrold anyway," he chuckled slightly.
    He took a step closer to the other. "Wouldn't that make things easeir for you?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 am

Aladdin shook his head, his expression turning to that of a hurt, lost puppy as he looked towards Jim. "Of course it would make things easier on me! But, that doesn't mean I want it to happen!"

He took a step back in reflex as Jim moved closer. Why? Then you could focus when you're with Rapunzel. Aladdin pursed his lips at his own thoughts. It didn't matter if it made it easier or harder for Al. He still couldn't bear the thought of never being able to at least see Jim's face or hear his voice. That's what he liked about his new home -- he could see the Tavern.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:26 am

Jim's expression softend then, and quickly took a step closer to Al and embraced him.
    "I'm sorry for ever doubting you," he whisperd gently. "But I can't stay here, I can't see you and the rest get hurt. I wouldn't be able to handle it if I ever hurt you or them again."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

Aladdin whimpered, his arms moving around the boy and hugging him tightly. Why was he so weak around Jim? He knew Jim's words made sense, but at the same time, he wasn't willing to let him disappear. "Y-You can't go!" He pleaded, burying his face into the boys neck. "I-I-I need you here, Jim," He whispered brokenly, clutching at the back of his shirt. "Even if I do hate you for breaking me so badly...I still love you -- that's not going to change. I can't let you run away, Jim...take it from someone who knows -- your problems don't just vanish when you run away from them."

(( Al ;A;

djfkndajfs. It's 5:30 in the morning. I need sleep. Goodnight/Day! x'D))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

((oh, hurry and get some sleep then hon<333 xD))

He held back a chuckle, this reaction shouldn't havae surprised him, but it did. Al really cared to much about the wrong people.
    "I know Al, I know..." he mumbled. "But I cna't stay here...... it's driving me fukcing insane..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:32 pm

(DON'TLEAVEME!!!!! TAKEMEWITHYOU!!!)
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Aladdin just shook his head and held onto the boy. "Jim...ill go insane if you just vanish..." He whimpered. "She takes my mind off of you for a few hours, but when I'm away from her, I can't stop thinking about you," he whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 pm

He moved back a little to get a look at Al's face, smile still calm, even when he felt a sting of jealousy.
    "Who does? And no, I'll drive you insae when you see me. I can tell."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:38 pm