Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin] Empty Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:07 am

Naveen was nearly running through the streets of Nirethia, searching in every nook and cranny for one face. It had been several hours since he had seen Aladdin and he was starting to worry. Aladdin still wasn't ready to up and moving around a lot, and he had left no clue of where he was going for Naveen. So he checked the tavern, the bakery, everywhere he could get into to look, and he still hadn't found him. Naveen had never felt so anxious or worried before in his life, at least as far as he could remember. His heart was beating so fast it was a miracle he was still conscious. "God dammit Aladdin. Where are you?" he shouted as he came to a dead end in an alleyway before leaning his back against one of the walls and lightly banging his head against it, his eyes closed tightly as he clenched his jaw in frustration.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin] Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:17 am

Aladdin sat on the edge of the hole that resided in the wall of the old, run down building he had lived in for so long. He couldnt go back to Fas mansion. Of course he knew why she hadnt been able to just let go Pft Jim, but that didnt make It any easier. He loved Jim, and she was the one who had handed him over to the king. Aladdin wasn't ready to let go of Jim. He was his best friend and he didn't want to hear he was dead

He whimpered to himself and wiped his eyes. He hated this. He had liked not being able to be sad. Now, he couldnt stop his crying. He looked down, however, as he heard a familiar voice crying out for him. He frowned, a part of him not wanting to be found. He knew he should have told Naveen, but he knew Naveen wouldnt let him stay out here.

"You'll pass out if you keep breathing like that," he called down quietly, his eyes apologetic. "I'm fine...just...go home," he said, looking away and wiping his eyes.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin] Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 am

Naveen opened his eyes quickly as he heard a familiar voice, the voice belonging to the person he was looking for, and his heart just about stopped beating. He pushed himself off the wall and turned around, still looking up at where Aladdin's voice had come from. He smirked slightly and crossed his arms when he finally spotted the tan boy, but his face grew more serious, yet soft, when he was able to make out the other boy's expression. "Well if you'd come down, I could be on my way," he shouted back up at Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:44 am

Aladdin closed his eyes and shook his head. "Sorry...Can't do that," He said simply. "Come up here. You're gonna wake the hobos up," He muttered. He moved inside the building and walked down, ducking under the fallen pillars and jumping over holes. He walked into the alley and took Naveen's hand. He led him up into the building and frowned slightly as Naveen now saw where he'd lived -- the torn up blanket being his 'bed', yet it only rested on the rock ground. The only other thing up there was a busted up guitar. He sighed and went over to the window ledge, sitting down there and looking out at the view of the tavern. "I'm not going back to the mansion, Naveen..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:38 am

Naveen raised an eyebrow and looked up at Aladdin questioningly as Aladdin shook his head, then looked around after he watched the tan boy leave. He had been turned around when he felt someone grab his hand, and he turned back around, surprised, and saw Aladdin, at which point he smiled softly to the boy, although his smile fell as he took in Aladdin's "home." He looked around at the abandoned, beat up old building sadly. It had always pained him to know that some people had to live like this. He was still looking around when Aladdin sat on the window ledge and spoke, at which point he then turned to look at the other male, crossing his arms, his face full of confusion. "Why? You'd rather stay in this great place?" he asked pointedly, looking around at the building they were in to gesture to it as he spoke.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:51 am

Aladdin frowned at the tone Naveen used about his home. "This is my home, Naveen. It's where I've always lived," he mumbled, looking down. He felt like he didn't belong here anymore, what with the lack of dirt on his skin and the clothes he was wearing. But, either way, this was home. "I can't be in that house with Fa...not after..." he pursed his lips and shook his head, trying to not let himself get choked up again. "I can't forgive her," He whispered, pulling his knees up to his chest and resting his head on his knees.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:24 am

Naveen narrowed his eyes as he watched and listened to Aladdin, chewing on the inside of his cheek, a bit taken aback when he heard the reason for Aladdin not wanting to return to the mansion, his eyes widening a bit and his mouth falling slightly open. So it was because of something Grandma Fa had done? What could she possibly have done to make Aladdin so upset with her? "What exactly did she do?" Naveen asked suspiciously, taking a small, cautious step closer to Aladdin. He could tell Aladdin was hurting, and he did want to be there for him, but he just, needed to have all the facts, because he couldn't believe that his kind, funny adoptive mother would do something so horrible.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 am

"Jim," Aladdin whimpered out. "Rolfe came and told me I could help save Jim if I got him to come with us to the Council. But, he lied. He used me as bait, and Jim fell for it. A-And...I got knocked out...but, I ran to the council and I begged -- I-I told them what kind of person Jim really is, and that they can't blame him for the ball, but...Fa just told me to leave, over and over again, like she didn't care -- like he was just this evil guy. He's not...he's so much more than that, but none of them would listen. Rolfe dragged me out of there and gave me some sort of drug, and then they took Jim off to the cells to let the king deal with him. They're going to kill him, Naveen, a-and Fa didn't even care," He choked out, shaking his head and burying his face into his knees. "I-I know it's her job, but...She has that fucking murderer working at her side everyday--! He fucking choked me, then cut my cheek and my jaw, knocked me out, drugged me -- most of all of that right in front of her! Yet, she does nothing!" He shook his head, his nails digging into his legs.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:52 am

Naveen stood perfectly still as he listened to Aladdin, his jaw clenching and unclenching. He had to look away eventually, he couldn't see Aladdin like this, so he turned his head down and stared at the ground, digging his nails into his arms. "She-she must have her reasons," he mumbled out to the ground. "She-she has to know what she's doing." he looked up at Aladdin again, his eyes determined yet also pleading and unsure. "She's always one step ahead of everyone. If she does something, it's because it's what has to be done," he said with a a bit more power to his voice, but still a little shaky. He then let out a quiet sigh and dropped his arms as he walked over and sat beside Aladdin, leaning forward on his elbows, on his knees, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry about your friend, but I trust Gran," he said sincerely. He was so scared that Aladdin would hate him too after this, and his stomach was in knots because of this. He felt like he was moving into a difficult spot, and he absolutely hated it.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:54 am

((;3; Naveeeeeeeeeeeennn<333 And Aaaaaaal<333 i'm feel so awfull now x'D))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 am

It was like he could feel his heart literally crack in his chest. He looked up at Naveen with incredulous eyes. "He's not just my friend, Naveen! He's the only person who I've ever loved. The only one who's ever cared about me. And now, he's going to die because Fa said it was the rules. When I told her she chose the wrong choice, she said there weren't wrong choices. She didn't care that she was throwing away a teenager who was worth so much more than everyone else made him out to be. She took someone I loved and didn't even care!" He whimpered. "What if it was Jasmine?" He asked simply. He shook his head and looked away, his whole frame shaking. "I knew I was stupid to think you cared. You think she was right. That's how all of you were raised -- the government knows best. They never make mistakes. I thought you were different," he whispered, getting up and walking out into the alley to lean on the wall with choking sobs leaving his chest as he slid onto the ground.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 am

Naveen was completely taken aback by Aladdin's reaction and stared at him with wide eyes. He could feel his heart ache seeing the boy so upset, but when he mentioned Jasmine, and when Aladdin spoke poorly of Grandma Fa. His fist tightened and his teeth clenched as he watched Aladdin leave, standing and following after the boy as he exited the building. As Naveen stepped out into the alley again, he looked around for the other boy, and upon seeing him, Naveen quickly walked up to Aladdin and crossed his arms across his chest as he looked harshly down at the other male.

"I can't believe you would think so low of me, that I would blindly follow anyone," he said calmly, but firmly. "Gran took me in. Off the street. I was just an infant and she cared for me like her on," he pleaded, tightening his fists against his chest. "She didn't have to, but she did. Because she is a good person. I have seen that all my life," he explained sternly, bringing his hands down to rest on his hips. "I am sorry this hurts you. You have no idea how sorry," he mumbled to the ground. "But Jim broke the law. He killed a bunch of people. He could of killed Jasmine," he exclaimed, angrily pleading. "I have faith in Grandma Fa. And not because she is a powerful political figure," he said as he straightened up, crossing his arm across his chest again, his whole body tense. "In fact, perhaps in spite of that," he added.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Aladdin winced with every word he said. He wanted all of this to just stop. he wanted someone to wake him up. Someone to say he was just having a bad dream. But, he just looked up to see Naveen looking so stern and...angry. He had never seen Naveen angry -- and now he was angry at Aladdin. He had reason to be. Aladdin couldn't ask him to stand against Fa. Shed raised him. Not aladdin.

Aladdin shook his head and leaned his forehead against his knees, holding his sides. "I-I...Naveen, Im sorry," he whispered. "I...I've always risked everything I had for Jim. He's the one who took me in when no one else would. He's all I've ever cared about. I know Fa is the same for you. Which is why..." He choked up slightly and hid his face against his legs. "Go home, Naveen. Ive lived on the streets my whole life. I can stay here. We shouldnt be together, anyways. Thank you for...everything. Just go," he pleaded the last part.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:05 am

Naveen's face softened, and he dropped his arms to hang limply by his sides as he heard Aladdin speak, stepping in closer to better hear the quiet boy. He nervously chewed his bottom lip and squeezed his fists as he tried to figure out just what he should do. He didn't know why it hurt him quite so much to see Aladdin like this, but it killed him and although he wasn't sure what he should do, he wanted desperately to do something.

"Maybe you can stay here," he said as he knelt down in front of Aladdin. "But you shouldn't have to," he added firmly but gently, lifting Aladdin's chin so that their eyes could meet. Naveen gazed into Aladdin's eyes for a long moment until he dropped his hand and looked down at his lap, letting out a deep sigh as he did so. "Maybe...Maybe I can talk to her," he offered as he looked up at Aladdin questioningly, his eyes pleading. He didn't know why, but he hated the thought of losing the tan boy in front of him from his life, and so he would do what ever he could to prevent that from happening.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 am

Aladdin looked at him, his own eyes full of hurt and distance. Those walls he had built up so strong had crumbled in such little time that his whole head was spinning. He knew his emotions far too strongly. He didn't want to know these emotions. He didn't want to know what it felt like to lose someone -- to want someone and have them be pulled away from you. Here was one of the best things to happen to Aladdin, sitting right here in front of him, but having a veil of fog separating them. A part of him knew Naveen couldn't do anything about Jim. That part knew it was wrong for Ali to yell at him or take out his anger on him. But, the other half wasn't so forgiving. It was seeing this as black and white. No in between. Both sides were yelling at him -- telling him which way was right and wrong.

"Naveen, I..." His voice was weak and broken. He looked at him with confused eyes and then leaned up, kissing his lips gently. "I care about you. I really do. I might even love you," He admitted in a soft, broken sob as he leaned away and looked down at the ground. "But, I'm not going to ask you to stand up for me or what I want. That's not fair. You don't need me -- you don't need this. You have Fa. You have everything I always wanted. Don't risk that over me. I have to stand up for Jim. Who else will?" He whispered, shaking his head.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am

Naveen's eyes widened slightly as he felt Aladdin's lips on his, his heart stopping and his breath catching in his throat. He looked at the other boy curiously, his face saddening as Aladdin spoke. It almost felt like someone had reached into his chest and was ripping up his heart. He didn't understand why, but he was determined to stop this painful feeling.

He slid to the side of his feet and brought his legs in front of him, his one bent and lying on the ground, while the other was bent with his foot planted on the ground, allowing his arm to rest on his knee. He let out another deep sigh as he looked down at the ground and tried to figure out how best to say what he was thinking. "I honestly am very confused by my feelings right now, but what I do know, is that I really care about you too." he looked back up at Aladdin, his eyes soft. "It really pains me to see you like this. I just-I need to help you. Be there for you," he pleaded softly. "So yeah. I guess I do need you," he mumbled quietly as he looked down shyly at the ground, feeling his cheeks growing warm.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 am

Aladdin looked to him from the corner of eyes and sighed, shaking his head. He didn't want this caring guy to think he had to be there for him. But, as he started to protest, he stopped himself as he heard him say he needed him. He looked at him fully and pursed his lips, not sure if he should really say anything at all. Naveen obviously wasn't just going to get up and walk off like Al had hoped. No clean cut here.

But, at the thought of actually breaking from Naveen, Aladdin's whole being ached. He didn't want that...He didn't want this -- the both of them looking so dejected. He shook his head and curled up against Naveen's side, holding onto his side for comfort, even after he'd protested getting any kind of comfort. "Naveen...I want you to need me, because I know I need you. You're the only good thing I have anymore...I don't want to lose you," He whispered against Naveen's neck. "I-I know you're confused...So am I," He admitted. "But, not for the same reasons, I'm sure," He chuckled bitterly. "I'm sorry for putting you through this...you should be home, laying on that soft bed, care free. Not here, holding some pathetic excuse for a boy," He sighed, shaking his head. "But...thank you, for being here. For looking for me," He whispered, looking back up at him. He hesitated, but finally leaned back over and gently kissed his lips again, this time letting the kiss linger for Naveen to have time to respond, whether he would pull back or return the kiss, Aladdin didn't mind.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Naveen looked up to the side slightly as Aladdin moved to lean against him, wrapping his own free arm around the boy's shoulders comfortingly. As the boy spoke, Naveen kept his eyes on the ground, listening intently while he hid his face from Aladdin's view. His face grew more flushed as the other male spoke, and he bit his bottom lip, while his heart was beating incredibly fast in his chest.

He looked up as he heard Aladdin laugh, looking at him sadly and then down at the ground again, an ache running through his chest at the sound, and he then smiled softly up at Aladdin and squeezed the boy's shoulder gently as he put himself down and thanked Naveen. Then he was once again caught by surprise by Aladdin's lips on his, his eyes widening slightly and his body freezing, but he soon started to relax, his head subconsciously leaning in to return Aladdin's kiss and his eyes closing, while his hand moved up to hold Aladdin's neck. Naveen wasn't thinking anymore, he was just acting on what he felt.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Aladdin's heart fluttered in his chest as he felt Naveen lean into the kiss. He wasn't sure if Naveen knew what he was doing, but at the moment, he didn't care. He just wanted Naveen there, with him. Especially like this. He wouldn't have cared if Naveen had pushed him away. He was just thankful he was still here, for some sadistic reason he couldn't even figure out. He gently cupped Naveen's cheek and broke the kiss slowly, leaning his forehead against Naveens and crying gently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Naveen's heart was racing like a hummingbird's as they kissed, and his head spinning. When Aladdin broke the kiss, Naveen felt breathless and his lips were warm and tingled, and seemed to want more. He lightly rubbed his hand up and down Aladdin's eyes as he searched the boy's face for an answer to the many questions in his head, his eyes still soft despite the confusion in them. His whole face saddened and his chest ached as he heard the other male start to cry and he instinctively wrapped his arms around Aladdin and pulled him against his chest. He started to lightly rub Aladdin's back, trying to soothe the boy, not knowing if these were tears of sadness or not.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Aladdin limply laid onto his chest, sitting on his lap. He wasn't sure why he was crying anymore. A part of him was crying because he was happy that Naveen had at least some of the same feelings Aladdin had for the other male. But, the other half of him was scared that he was going to lose Naveen. That's just how things went for him. It was what he was used to.

He shook his head and brought his lips back to Naveen's. He didn't want to think about losing Naveen. He just wanted Naveen with him. This kiss was deeper, his emotion seeping into the kiss to show him what he was feeling.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:29 am

It seemed like the more Aladdin kissed Naveen, the less surprised Naveen was, and the more easily Naveen relaxed into the kiss. This time he was hardly surprised at all before his eyes closed and he leaned into the kiss. His arms were still wrapped around Aladdin's back, and he subconsciously tightened them, pulling Aladdin closer against him. His brain had pretty much completely shut off, so he kissed back Aladdin just as deeply with all the emotion that he had built up inside.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 am

Aladdin whimpered gently into the kiss, though he showed no sign of not liking it. He was merely shaken up from all of the events. He slid his arms around Naveen's neck, not wanting to think. He just wanted to feel this, and nothing else. He gently kissed along Naveen's jaw to his ear and nuzzled his nose there under his ear. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't want to let himself get taken into the situation if Naveen was uncomfortable
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:43 am

Naveen leaned in more as Aladdin broke their kiss to kiss his jaw, reluctant to release the other boy's lips. As Aladdin kissed up to Naveen's ear, a quiet groan left Naveen's lips and a tingle ran up his spine. Naveen was completely lost in what he was feeling, his head completely fogged.

((Lame post is lame.>.<))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 am

Aladdin hesitated, but felt a shiver up his spine at the sound of Naveen's groan. He could tell Naveen wasn't thinking anymore. "Naveen..." Aladdin whispered shakily, straddling his lap where he sat. "Don't stop thinking...I don't want you to regret anything," Aladdin said softly, nuzzling his nose to Naveen's neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:52 pm