Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin) Empty Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin)

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:40 am

*Rapunzel walks through the town; the day before, still replaying in her head as she rubs her forehead; she doesn't pay attention where she's going, occasionally bumping into people that walk passed her; she knows everything that happened, she didn't stop, but she's afraid of anything else that could happen if she isn't careful*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin) Empty Re: Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin)

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 am

Aladdin idly brushed his bangs from his eyes as he wandered the streets, his eyes careful as to whom he looked at and who he avoided. He had gotten a feel for who could be provoked by merely glancing at them in his week out of the tavern. He bit his lip, closing his eyes as he pushed the thought of that inn from his head. Or, more importantly, his thoughts of Jim.

His thoughts were quickly interrupted as he bumped into someone. His eyes opened quickly, looking to the blonde. "Rapunzel? What are you doing out here?" He asked, looking at her concerned as he noticed the look on her face. He pursed his lips. "C'mon..." He said gently as he lightly took her hand and tugged him to follow her. If he was good at anything, it was knowing when a friend needed him. He led her up to the building he was staying in and smiled sheepishly. "I know it's not very appealing, but...It's a nice enough place to sleep."

He led her in through the building, careful as he told her when to step over a fallen pillar or a low hanging board of wood. He sighed as they came to his "apartment." He sat down onto the "window" sill and looked to her. "You...look like you went through something...Tell me about it?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

(for reference. His home is just the one he had in the movie.)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin) Empty Re: Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin)

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:59 am

*Rapunzel was slightly hesitant to go with Al as he led her back to his home; she bites her lip, feeling her knees trembling when she quietly follows him; when they arrive, she looks around the place and chuckles a bit to herself* It's pretty nice, I'd say... *she can't help but whisper slightly as her voice doesn't seem to be with her at the moment; when Al asks about her problems, she looks to him with a bit of fear and shame in her eyes; she exhales, looking down* Let's just say....I had quite a night, yesterday.. I didn't think I'd give in to a good looking guy so easily..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 am

Aladdin furrowed his brows. Rapunzel? With some guy? That didn't seem possible. But, from the look on her face, he could tell what had happened. He frowned and looked out of the gap in the wall to the distance. He knew how it felt to just give in to someone. Hell, that's essentially what had happened with Jim. He shouldn't have done it, and he knew that. But, he had. And...god, did he regret it now. It was all he could think of, making it so much harder to forget the boy.

He rubbed his temple and sighed, focusing back onto the blonde girl. "Some guy had his way with you, didn't he?" He mumbled, his eyes soft and caring. "Come here," He offered, patting the spot beside him on the window sill. "I promise I don't bite," He said with a small, boyish smile. "Who was he?" He asked, hating the idea of touching such a flower.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 am

*Rapunzel exhales before giggling a bit, and sitting beside Al; she fiddles with her hair and looks out the window* His name was Eric... That's all...I really knew..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

Aladdin nodded a bit, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her. "You only knew his name and you let him..." He started before making a face at himself. "I guess I can't really criticize that one...Their name is all I usually know about someone I spend the night with," he admitted, finding how wrong that actually did sound. "Are you hurt?" He asked, turning his chocolate eyes to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:35 am

*Rapunzel's eyes soften, putting a hand on his shoulder; when he looks at her, she can't help but feel a light blush come across her face, seeing how gorgeous his eyes were; she looks up a bit and sighs with a smile* Thankfully, no.. Any soreness I had in my legs, wore off. ^^;
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 am

Aladdin touched her hand on his shoulder. He lightly tugged it off his shoulder. But, instead of putting her hand down, he gently held her hand, brushing his thumb against the back of her hand. "Good...I'd hate to see you in pain," He admitted, looking away for a moment before turning his soft gaze back to her. "Did he stay with you afterward, at least? Only an ass would just walk off," He mumbled the last part, the image of how Jim had just gotten right up and left popping to his mind. He quickly shook it from his head.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am

*Rapunzel wondered to herself why she blushed again before pushing it from her mind and smiling fondly at what he says; she squeezes his hand not too hard but from disappointment* He...he didn't stay... He was happy..that we became closer friends, but..I think he had somewhere to be...I guess..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 am

"Closer friends?" Aladdin repeated, giving her an odd look. "Friends don't just go and have sex, Rapunzel...I mean, I'm you're friend, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with yo-" He paused, his face flushing darkly. "I-I mean...uh, that's not what I meant! I-I uh...never mind," He cleared his throat. But, Jim was his friend, and he had had sex with him. That was...different. Even his own reassurance didn't fix his thoughts.

"I know It's not my place...especially with my choice of occupation but...Sex is something you do with someone special to you -- not just some friend. This Eric guy isn't your friend, Rapunzel," He sighed, gently touching her cheek and brushing his thumb against her cheek.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 am

*Rapunzel blushes heavily as she looks down, shuffling her bare feet* ... *she looks to Al with a bit of a sad expression as she sighs* You're right... You are. I...I really don't know...why I thought it was...okay.. *she pouts to herself before looking at her friend* As strange as it may sound, I know you'll be with that special person someone, Ali. Maybe...obstacles have to come in the way first, but it'll happen. *she giggles*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

Aladdin frowned at her words, his eyes turning to the ground. He shook his head, standing up and running a hand through his hair as he closed his eyes with a sigh. "'Fraid you're wrong about that one, Punz...I don't get my happy ending -- gave that up a long time ago," He admitted, leaning on the side of the window and trying to stare at anything but the tavern. He couldn't break his eyes from there until he forced himself to turn around.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

*Rapunzel's eyes sadden when he gets up; she slumps her shoulders a bit, tilting her head* Why...would you say that...? Why would you give it up? It'll happen..! I...I'm sure it will..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am

Aladdin scoffed, looking to the floor as he crossed his arms and shook his head. "Not unless someone who cares for me suddenly falls out of the sky..." He sighed, rubbing his neck. "The person I love is...well, pretty messed up, to be honest. And, besides that, they...chose someone else over me," He mumbled, wincing at the fact he had to say that out loud. He hated thinking of Ariel with Jim. He had nothing against the redhead other than what his heart wanted him to feel. He closed his eyes and quickly rubbed his eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 am

*Rapunzel sighs and looks out the window* Well...it does seem pretty cloudy.. Maybe it could happen! ^^ *she giggles and winks at him before her eyes soften* Oh Ali...I'm...sorry... *Rapunzel slumps her shoulders, knowing she could never really know how he felt, at least not at the moment; she stands up and bites her lip before walking up to her friend and hugging him tightly* They don't know what they're missing out on.. They really don't..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 am

Aladdin gasped softly as he felt the girls arms around him. However, for some reason, he didn't mind being this close to Rapunzel. He had only ever been close to Jim, so he had never really been in much contact with a girl before. He carefully wrapped his arms around her, almost as though he might break her. She was a lot softer than Jim, that was for sure. He sighed at her words and gently kissed her cheek. "Is that so?" He mumbled, liking holding her there. "Why's that? From what I've seen, they're doing just fine without me around..."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 am

*Rapunzel smiles, a light blush appearing on her face when he kisses her cheek; she giggles and nods to him* Well...I'm sure..they think about you. If you were in their lives, you'll never leave their mind, I'm sure. Maybe...they just aren't ready or something.. Maybe...they fear they'll only hurt you. *she sighs as she shakes her head* I'm not making too much sense, am I..?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 am

Aladdin chuckled, gently kissing the top of her head. "For a normal person, you might be right. But...they aren't normal. They're convinced they cannot love. Even told me they would never return my feelings...Hurt like hell," he admitted, looking away for a moment. "But...you make me a good bit happier, actually," He admitted, starting to let her go to see if she would move away from him or stay there in his arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 am

*Rapunzel's eyes soften* Really?? Oh dear...the poor thing.. Everyone can love. It doesn't matter who you are. I bet they love you! They're just...afraid to say it.. And...and even if they aren't...in love with you...I'm sure they still love you for being apart of their lives. That's how I feel about all of my friends.. *she doesn't realize he's let her go as she hugs him tighter, thinking of all the people she's come to care about* There's Lina and Odette..Nakoma and Jim..and...you too. *she looks up at him, with a gentle smile*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 am

Aladdin looks down to her and smiles slightly, feeling her hug him tighter. "So...you love me, huh?" He said playfully, winking down to her with a small chuckle before he kissed her temple. He slid his arms back around her, running a hand through her hair gently. It was silky and soft to the touch. What was he doing with a girl in his arms, anyway? He liked males...right? He didn't even know anymore.

But, as he thought about it...he could see himself with this girl. See himself...happy. Was it bad that that word sounded so foreign to him? He'd always pretended to be so happy, but now he was smiling without thinking he had to...

He leaned back just enough to look to her and smiled slightly, meeting her gorgeous emerald eyes...He gently rested a hand on her cheek.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 am

*Rapunzel blushes lightly, resting her head slightly in his hand* Well, yes..! I do. You're my friend! A very...good friend. *she blushes a bit more but continues to smiles at him; her stomach all of a sudden felt like it was turning inside-out when she looked into his eyes; she couldn't help but smile more, seeing the friend she met at her bakery, looking tired and worn out, now seeming happy and she couldn't be happier; she still felt bad that he was stuck in this unrequited love position and she just wanted him to feel loved like he was supposed to; everything he had been through, she now wishes she could take all that pain away; of course she realized she wouldn't be able to, but maybe better late than never for a second chance...*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 am

Aladdin found himself getting lost in her emerald hues...He gently brushed his thumb against her soft cheek and bit onto his bottom lip a bit as he tried to get himself to think clearly. But, he couldn't. And, for once, he really didn't want to. He moved his other hand to rest on her other cheek and gently leaned his forehead to hers. With careful, almost hesitant movements, he touched his lips to hers. Her lips were soft and gentle. Jim's had always been harsh. However, as he gently deepened the kiss, he found Jim slipping from his mind like air.

It was...nice.

He broke the kiss after a long moment, his forehead still rested against hers. He gave her a small, shy smile and then kissed her forehead. "I should...get you home...u-unless you want to stay here?" He paused, knowing how that sounded to her. He shook his head. "I wouldn't dare hurt you like Eric, Rapunzel...What he did was sick and wrong. A girl is a flower to hold. Not some toy," He mumbled, brushing her hair back behind her ears. "If you staid here, we could just...lie together," He said quietly. "Cuddle, I mean," He chuckled with a boyish grin.

(( They're so cute. ;A; ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:11 am

(aaaaaawwwww I'm shipping them like crazy now)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:22 am

Needing some comfort (Tag: Aladdin) Tumblr_m8e6qruYyr1qe4ieh
    Make her happy, Al!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 am

( *flail* :'DDD )

*Rapunzel stares into his eyes, with a smile; she felt her heart quicken in pace as she could notice Al's lips moving closer to hers; all she could be reminded of was last night...; and once their lips DID meet, last night was only like a grain of sand to the girl; something was different about Aladdin, that she didn't want to pull away; she becomes lost in the moment, slowly closing her eyes and kissing him back for the medium but passionate kiss; she opens her eyes with a flutter when their lips come apart as she smiles to him at his offer; never has she cuddled with anyone but her fox before, but she wasn't going to let the strange thought stop her; she holds onto Al's arm, lightly running her hand down it, smiling brightly* I...I'd love to cuddle, Ali. *she giggles to herself, smiling even more to him*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm