Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dancing Lesson (Tag: Aladdin)

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Dancing Lesson (Tag: Aladdin) Empty Dancing Lesson (Tag: Aladdin)

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:08 am

The town square was full of life as a small band played and a tall, tan skinned man danced to the music. Naveen moved elegantly and gracefully, spinning and flipping and all kinds of impressive moves. He brought in some of the kids who had stopped to watch and danced with them, showing them a few simpler moves. His clothes weren't what got people's attention, he was simply wearing tan pants and a lighter tan, almost white, button up shirt, and brown shoes, but he was drawing a huge crowd with his enthusiasm and skill, interacting with the kids and the band as he danced.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Dancing Lesson (Tag: Aladdin) Empty Re: Dancing Lesson (Tag: Aladdin)

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 am

Aladdin smiled softly as he ran a hand through his hair, looking around curiously. He had heard the music from the bakery, and, of course, wanted to know what was going on. He furrowed his brows and tried to see over the group of people. He saw a glimpse of the action. There was a boy dancing with some kids on the stage. Aladdin blinked, not sure of how he should react to the appearance of the male. He was...very attractive. But, Jim knew exactly how that was thought about. A man couldn't find another man attractive.

Besides that, the moves he was making were hypnotizing. He tilted his head and wormed his way through the crowd to get to the front.

As time went on, the crowd thinned out until Aladdin noticed he was the only one still there. He blinked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, uh...What's your name?" He asked, leaning on the stage and smiling up at the boy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:39 am

As the music began to come to a close, and the people started to leave, Naveen gave the kids that were dancing with him a hair ruffle and a good job as they left. He looked up as a boy approached and spoke to him, smiling blissfully and breathing a bit heavily. "Name's Naveen," he said, jumping off the small stage and reaching out his hand to shake the other boy's. "And may I ask yours?" he asked playfully, a small crooked smile spreading across his lips.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 am

Aladdin smiled, blinking slightly dazed at the smile the boy had. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and chuckled, shaking the other males hand. "I'm uh, Aladdin," He nodded, smiling back. "Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked, moving to sit on the edge of the stage and stretching his arms out above his head.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 am

"Hm, great name," Naveen complimented quietly as they shook hands. He then let out a small laugh and hoisted himself up to sit beside Aladdin. "Well part of it is just natural talent," he said proudly. "But I also worked on it with a friend of mine, and I joined this traveling ballet group for a while." He looked over at Aladdin over his shoulder with a friendly, open smile on his face, leaning forward on his arms and swinging his legs forward and back, his legs crossed at the ankles. He looked very innocently charming.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 am

Aladdin ran a hand back through his hair as he looked towards the boy. He had that appeal to him that he was sure got him all of the attention he could ever want. But...Oh, of course he was curious.

"I'm sure all of the girls swoon over you, too, right? And...well, the guys, too...?" He said, though the last half sounded almost like a question as apposed to a statement. Who wouldn't be curious in Aladdin's position?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 am

Naveen laughed as he smiled shyly, leaning his head and body back. "Oh I can't complain," he said looking down at the ground. "I've been-Blessed in that area." He looked up at Aladdin with just his eyes, his face still facing towards the ground. He let out a small laugh and he smiled a bit more joyfully. "But yeah, I do pretty good."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 am

"I can see why," Aladdin admitted, absently looking him over before clearing his throat and shaking his head with a chuckle. "So, who's the lucky girl?" He asked curiously, figuring someone like him had to have someone on his arm.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 am

Naveen laughed lightly at Aladdin's compliment and looked up at him sideways shyly. "Well thank you," he said playfully. "Oh no. Sadly, there is no girl," he said with a small shrug looking at the ground. "What about you? Surely someone such as yourself is taken?" He looked back up at Aladdin, his gaze flirty and a small smile on his lips.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 am

Aladdin blushed, looking away with a small grin. "Well, actually, there is a gu--i mean girl!" He laughed, rolling his eyes at himself. "Im....not used to...saying I have a girl..."he admitted, looking down. He had the feeling Naveen would be one of those accepting people as opposed to someome who would instantly say he would burn in Hell for ever being with a man instead of a woman. Though, for once, he was actually doing what society wanted. He did still think of Jim...Hell, their night together still rang in his mind. But, Rapunzel was in his life now, and things were better. He couldn't complain. "So...you just like girls, right?" He asked innocently.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 am

Naveen laughed at Aladdin's question, not rudely or because it should be obvious, just at the awkward nature of the question. "Yes. I do like girls," he answered, still laughing a bit. "But if you get me drunk enough...." he said seductively, sliding closer to Aladdin. He then bust out laughing, at himself now, sliding a little away from Aladdin again. "Sorry 'bout that. I couldn't resist," he said, still laughing, his arms around around his sides. "Although..." he continued, busting out laughing soon after saying it.

"But bravo my friend," Naveen said joyously when he finally stopped laughing, clapping Aladdin on the back, not even really noticing that he slipped up. "What's the lucky girl's name?" he asked, leaning forward and looking at Aladdin, his face enthusiastic.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 am

Aladdin went wide-eyed and blushed fiercely at the joke, though he did chuckle. He had always been playful, so this didn't bother him. Besides, a hot guy was flirting with him. Sort of. What was there to complain about?

"Oh, her names Rapunzel," He smiled thoughtfully. "She was there when I was hurt by a guy I've loved since I was ten," He sighed quietly, leaning back on his hands. "She's sweet...Maybe a little Naive, but...she makes me happy. That's what counts, right?" He smiled, looking over at Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:06 am

"Precisely," Naveen agreed softly, a small smile on his lips. "So it was unrequited love that started it all huh? Oh I've been there," Naveen said lightly with a forced laugh, giving Aladdin a pat on the shoulder. He never really liked it when a conversation got to serious, he would start to feel really uncomfortable. Although talking about the feelings he had felt for Jasmine wasn't really a welcome change in subject, and he was punching himself on the inside.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:29 am

Aladdin arched a brow, seeing that look on Naveen's face about the subject. He always had been good at knowing when someone didn't want to talk about something -- even when they were cursing themselves inside for even thinking about it. That skill came with years of being that way himself.

"Well, what can I say? He just couldn't handle my awesome," Aladdin winked playfully before chuckling and shaking his head. "Say...you ever taught somebody to dance?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 am

"I think that may be it," Naveen agreed with a kind half smile, winking back at Aladdin. His face then brightened a bit at Aladdin's question, and he smirked playfully, leaning back on his arms. "I've done some teaching. Or rather helped out other dancers with certain moves we had to do," he answered with a small shrug. "Why? You interested in lessons?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, his smirk still in place.

((I didn't feel like changing people either.XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:38 am

Aladdin's eyes lit up excitedly, smiling a bit as he heard the other talk. But, he remained calm, looking up to the sky. "I might be...all depends on how much physical contact comes with this teaching," He smirked, looking over at the boy with a wink. He chuckled, lazily falling back on the stage and crossing his arms behind his head.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 am

Naveen chuckled along with Aladdin, his smirk larger upon seeing the excitement in the other boy's eyes. "Well that depends on the dance," Naveen teased, scratching his chin in faux-thoughtfulness. He then laughed lightly as he moved so that he was kneeling above Aladdin, his hands and knees on either side of the boy's body. "Some dances you would be this close to your partner," he explained about half a foot above Aladdin. He then lowered himself so that there was only about an inch between them. "Some you would be this close to your partner." He then leaned even closer, until their chests were touching and he moved his lips to be next to Aladdin's ear. "And some are even closer." He then leaned back and a seductive smirk was now spread across is face.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 am

Aladdin's eyes went wide, his breathing staggering as the boy got so close to him. He stared up at Naveen, his eyes dazed each time he got lower. He swallowed roughly as he felt the other's strong chest pressed against his own. Agh, that voice right there at his ear...His mind had already relocated them to a bedroom, where they were alone, and not dressed. He snapped out of it and blushed darkly as Naveen leaned away from him. "I-uh-we-uh..." He stammered, closing his eyes for a moment. He wasn't used to a man this good looking being willingly close to him. He took a deep breath and glared playfully up at Naveen. "You know, you could get in serious trouble for being this close to a guy around here," He pointed out. "Save it for the bedroom, pretty boy," He teased, playfully shoving the boys chest to get him off of him. Oh, muscles.

"Maybe you could teach me to dance?" He asked after a moment, sitting up and trying to get his blood to calm down to help the blush on his cheeks go away. "Well, maybe not out here in public...but, someone private?" He offered, his tone flirty as he leaned up on his elbows. He chuckled a bit, his grin boyish and crooked.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

Naveen smirked triumphantly as Aladdin blushed and stammered for words. As the boy pushed his chest, Naveen laughed and rolled back to sit next to Aladdin, bringing his knees up and resting his arms on them. "I have always enjoyed pushing the limits," he said with a small shrug as he continued to laugh lightly. He turned to look at Aladdin, his smirk becoming a softer smile as Aladdin made his proposition. "That sounds like fun," Naveen said in an upbeat tone. "Name the time and the place and I'll meet you there," he instructed with a wink.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

Aladdin smiled excitedly, sitting up and running his hands back through his hair in thought. "Hmm...Ooh! Down by the river, tomorrow morning?" He asked, biting onto his bottom lip a bit before grinning.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 am

"It's a date," Naveen agreed, smiling back eagerly at the boy. He could actually feel some excitement rising in him as well. He couldn't tell if it was just some of the excitement that seemed to be rolling off of Aladdin or if it was him, but he didn't question it and just went with it. He hopped down off the stage and put his hand out to help Aladdin down as well. "So I'll see you then?" he asked, confirming their plans.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am

Aladdin nodded, taking Naveen's hands and climbing off the stage. "It's a date!" He agreed, smiling brightly. "See you there, pretty boy!" He smirked before winking and chuckling. He turned and slid his hands into his pockets as he made his way back towards the bakery.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

Naveen laughed at his new nickname and gave Aladdin a small wave as he turned to leave. He continued to chuckle as he started on his own way, starting to dance his way home after a couple steps as he usually did, humming along a tune for him to dance to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 pm