Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M]

Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M] Empty Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M]

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 am

Although drinking and picking up random women was working in the moment to take his mind off the multitude of thoughts going through his head, by the next morning when the women were gone and his mind was clear of the alcohol, those thoughts came rushing back to him, a bit harder then before. He couldn't shake Marina's words from their last meeting, or that familiar face on that kind, soft stranger...

"Agh!" Cale yelled in the empty space to the sky, his head back all the way, eyes tightly shut, and his fists clenched tight on his head. "Get out..." he whispered as he opened his eyes slowly. "Get out!!!" he shouted to the sky, his face scrunched in anger. He then stumbled back into a tree and slid down to the ground, resting his arms on his knees, and rolling his head from side to side against the tree.

Maybe it really wasn't too late for him? Could he really turn his life around like Marina said? And why couldn't he forget about Jane? Is it just because she looks like her, the other Jane? Or was it more than that? He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, frustrated that he had no answers, as he started to lightly bang his head against the tree.

Last edited by Cale on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M] Empty Re: Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M]

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 am

Jane had decided to take a walk to try and clear her head, she was grateful her dress had finally dried enough for her to be in. Things with Flynn had gotten awkward but then she couldn't blame him...he must think she was desperate. She heard a familiar voice and stopped in her tracks there not too far away from her was Cale. "Umm are you all right?" She asked softly.
    Cale
    Cale

Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M] Empty Re: Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Tag: Jane][Rated: M]

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:09 am

Cale stopped his movements and turned his head to the side when he heard a familiar voice address him, his face blank, and dull. "Not you again," he griped, turning his head up so that he was looking at the sky, his eyes pleading. "Why?" he asked as he looked over at Jane, frustration clear in his expression, uncertainty and fear in his eyes. He pushed himself up off the tree, and in a fluid motion stepped towards Jane so that they were only a few inches apart. "Why do you show up everywhere? It's like I can't escape you," he exclaimed, desperation starting to seep into his voice as he gestured broadly. "What do you want from me?" he just about yelled, getting right in her face, his own face red and hot as he breathed heavily and his heart raced.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 am

She backed up, "Nothing...in fact I would like to know that from you." She argued and then shook her head, "You know what? I don't want to know." She said and moved to try and step past him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 am

Cale stepped in front of Jane so that she couldn't leave just yet and got right in her face again, their faces just about two inches apart. "I want you to get out of my head," he said angrily, his eyes desperately pleading with hers as he subconsciously reached up and grabbed her upper arms.

((Lame post is lame. Razz Sorry.XD))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 am

She winced as he gripped her by the arms, he was holding her by the arms much too tightly. "I didn't know I was in your head...I'm sorry." She apologized. She studied him with sympathy, "Who do I remind you of?" She asked.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 am

Cale loosened his grip and his face softened just slightly as he saw her wince, and as he realized what he said, and he dropped his hands completely when she asked unknowingly about the other Jane, his face becoming hard as he turned his back to her. "Someone I do not like to think about," Cale said flatly, the side of his face turned towards Jane. "Hence why you're presence in my life is not welcome," he said as he turned back around to face Jane, glaring at her, his fists clenched tightly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 am

Jane rubbed her arms and then sat down on a stump nearby, "Well she was obviously important to you...but if you're not going to tell me that's all right." She said and then bit her lip, "I have a disease....its not fatal but it leaves me with these." She said and rolled up one sleeve to show him her am that was covered in the bruises.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 am

Cale's body started to relax as Jane sat down and started to speak, feeling her take some of the pressure off of him, but then he furrowed his brows as he watched Jane curiously as she rolled up her sleeve, and his eyes widened just a bit in shock as he saw the bruises all along her arm. Cale's heart twisted remembering how he had just grabbed her. He wasn't sure why he felt so horrible knowing he had probably caused most, if not all, of the bruising, but he did. He slowly walked over and sat down on the ground beside Jane, his arm resting on his one raised knee as he reached out and very gently took Jane's arm into his hands. He lightly ran his finger along the edges of the bruises, his jaw clenching as he thought about the cause again.

Cale gently set Jane's arm back down on her lap and then let out a sigh as he looked at the ground, contemplating what he was about to do. She had shared something personal with him, and for some strange reason, something common when it came to him and Jane, it felt he should reciprocate this action. "Her name was also Jane," he started slowly, softly, his eyes closed as he brought up his most repressed memories. "And she looked almost exactly like you," he said as he looked up hopelessly at Jane's face. "Except for the hair, you two could be twins," he added softly before looking at the ground by Jane's feet and clenching his fist.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:41 am

Jane bit her lip, "No wonder you look at me so strangely sometimes....what happened to her?" She asked softly. She knew it probably wasn't the best question she could ask but she had a feeling this other Jane was now gone.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:36 am

Cale felt his whole body tighten, especially his fist, while his other hand held his arm in place at the wrist, and he glared at her from the side, but a weak, broken glare, that had very little impact. "She's dead," he said bluntly, looking blankly down at the ground, clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth. He hoped she wouldn't press farther then that. There's no way he could tell Jane that he was the one that had killed her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Jane looked down and bit her lip, "Oh....I'm sorry." She whispered quietly and leaned over to lightly touch his hand. "Thank you for telling me." She said after a moment.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:12 am

Cale slowly turned his head to look at the hand Jane had placed on his, his eyes cautious. He smirked softly as he looked up to meet Jane's gaze, his hand slowly taking Jane's in it softly. "How do you get me to tell you so much?" he asked, his voice oddly light. "It's like you have some sort of super power. To open me up. You may look like her, but you are very different from Jane," he said quietly, his voice full of intrigue, and his brow furrowed as he searched her face for answers. "Er, the other Jane," he added quickly with a light laugh, still keeping his eyes on Jane's face as he lightly rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:30 am

She blushed and looked down as she tried not to focus on how nice his hand on hers felt, "Is that a good thing?" She asked after a moment as she shyly met his gaze.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 am

Every time Cale met Jane's gaze, he found himself getting lost in her gorgeous eyes, only pulled away from her emerald hues by the movement of her lips and the soft tone of her voice. His eyes flickered down from Jane;s eyes to her lips and then quickly returned to meet her gaze, a shy half smile on his lips. "Yes. Definitely a good thing," he said softly, reaching up with his free hand and pushing some loose hair back behind Jane's ear, his fingers lingering at her cheek, and then his hand closing and dropping to his lap, as did his gaze as well, but he still kept hold of Jane's hand, lightly rubbing his thumb against the back of it.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:35 am

She blushed even brighter as she felt his gaze on her lips and she couldn't help but remember the times he had kissed her. She ducked her head and shyly looked up at him under her lashes as her heart started to pound once again. "I like talking to you." She admitted shyly and blushed again.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 am

Cale looked over to Jane hesitantly, raising his head just slightly, his expression cautious, a light crooked smile spreading on his face when he noticed Jane's blush, and he quietly chuckled as he looked down at the ground. "I don't understand it," he started to say with a small shrug, "But I'm not gonna fight it," he finished as he looked sheepishly back up at Jane. "At least not anymore," he added softly, his smile growing a bit wider.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 am

She smiled back, she liked his smile it made him appear well...happier and more carefree. "Well good...I'm happy to hear it." She said gently and moved her gaze back down to their linked hands which somehow just felt right to her...and good.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

Cale's eyes remained on Jane's face as she looked down to their hands and his smile became very soft, and content. He had never felt like this before in his life. Perhaps the closest he had come was when he was a kid, and he would hang out with Marina, but it still wasn't like this. This...Sitting here with Jane...Holding her hand. Talking to her. It felt comfortable. Nice. He really liked this feeling, but at the same time, it scared him. What would happen if Jane ever found out about his past? The things he had done? She would surely hate him. And then this would all be over. His brows furrowed and his mouth formed a tight line at these thoughts as he stared at Jane's face, trying desperately to think of some solution to these problems, but coming up with nothing. He let out a deep sigh as he looked down at the ground, squeezing Jane's hand gently, as if it would help him.

Last edited by Cale on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Jane frowned as he looked down she could tell he still had something on his mind. She brushed some hair away from his eyes and smiled at him gently, "Are you all right?" She asked softly as she studied him with concern in her eyes.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:32 am

Cale lifted his head slightly and he closed his eyes as Jane brushed some of his hair back, loving the feeling of his fingers against his face. He looked over to her shyly, his eyes full of fear and anxiety as he looked into hers. He turned his body just a bit so that he could face her more and reached up slowly to lightly brush his fingers against her cheek, holding her face for a few seconds as he caressed her cheek softly with his thumb, and then dropping his hand as he let out another sigh and gave her hand another squeeze, looking to the ground once more.

"No. I'm not alright," Cale admitted sadly. "Being here with you, it feels...Really good. Amazing even," he started to explain, shrugging slightly as he kept his face down, and his eyes away from hers. "But....I know it can't last. I-I can't-I can't do this," he struggled to get out, a lump forming in his throat as he finally said it. He reluctantly let go of Jane's hand and pushed himself off the ground, taking a few steps away from Jane and turning his back to her, resting one hand on his hip as he rubbed his mouth and neck frustratedly. He hated this, but he had to do it.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 am

Jane frowned and turned to watch him, " And why not?" She asked as she lokked up at him and stood up to stand behind him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 am

"Because," Cale sighed, dropping his hand from his neck and glaring at the ground, his brow furrowed. He rubbed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose as he turned back around to face Jane, and as he looked up and met her gaze, his breath caught in his throat and his heart stopped beating in his chest for a moment. "Because...." he just about whispered as he stared at her face, his eyes lingering on her lips, running his tongue along his bottom lip as he stared at hers. "Because I...." he said, barely audible, his body leaning in towards Jane, and then his hands gently grabbing hold of her face as he kissed her deeply, pushing her back a couple steps.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:57 am

Jane blinked in surprise when he kissed her but she responded and slid her hands up until they were gripping his shoulders as they kissed. She could feel the same pull as soon as their lips met...like some sort of flame starting to build up.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 am

As he felt Jane respond, Cale's lips became more heated against hers, hungry for her taste. One of his hands slid down from her neck to her shoulder, giving it a slight squeeze, before it moved it to rest on her hip, and then slide around to hold the small of her back, pulling her body into his. He parted his lips from hers for only a second to catch his breath, then returned to kissing her passionately.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:47 pm