Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric) Empty Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric)

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:38 pm

(here we go :3)
    Odette smiled once they came up to her home and dismounted, she didn't show the fact that she was in terrible pain just from that simple movement. She had to fight to keep her balance, "So do you want to talk about it inside?" She asked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric) Empty Re: Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Eric dismount right after here, and he saw she was having some difficult to stand straight, ''Let me help you...'', he said gently and put her arm on his shoulder while he hold her by the waist. He remembered his father told about her injurie, and it seemed it was really bad as he said. He led them to the front door, waiting for her to open it.
    Odette
    Odette

Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric) Empty Re: Nightmare Reality ( RATED: M/A tags: Eric)

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Odette smiled up at him, "Oh thanks." She said quietly and with his help was able to open the door. She moved to sit down on one of the chairs as she studied him, "So what is it Joseph wants you to do?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 pm

He helped her sitting on a chair, but he didn't seat. Instead he walked in circles at the room, ''What do you think he would ask to me? He wants me to hurt someone, to hurt badly and after hurting, he wants me to kill this person'' He said quietly, and looked at her with desperate eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 pm

(what's he playing at?? o-o)
    Odette frowned and got up to stand next to him, "You don't have to do this...Eric, please he's not worth it. After you're done with the assignment, he'll just start treating you like dirt again. You can't give him the satisfaction." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Eric turned his back to her when she stood... He didn't listen to her, he was looking for something he could use, and his father was going to treat him better after this, he promissed that... He walked nervously at the stand next to them and rested his hands on it, while he discretely took what he needed. Then he walked next to her calmly, but he tried to look as desperate as possible in his eyes... ''He threatened me if I don't do the job... and now I'm lost Odette'' He said quietly while he leaned a hand and caressed her cheek, ''Help me''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Odette bit her lip and turned away from his hand on her cheek, "Of course I'll help you Eric." She said quietly and backed up or tried too anyway, she stumbled a little bit but caught herself before she fell.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:52 pm

He caught her with one hand before she could fell into the floor, ''I'm happy you'll help me, because the person I have to hurt it's you'', he whispered next to her ear and leaned back faster, hitting her hard enough to make her unconscious at the head with the small object he got from the stand.

Then he got her in his arms, and carried her into her bedroom. He undressed her and handcuffed her at the bed, just like Joseph ordered... However he decided also to gag her, so all the sound she could make would be useless. He took a small dagger he found among her stuff, and sat by the edge of the bed, just waiting for her to come back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Odette was barely aware that he had hit her until she woke up with her head throbbing. She slowly started to register some things like the fact that she was naked and that she was handcuffed. Her eyes widened in horror and she tried to pull free until she saw Eric sitting on the edge of her bed. She glared at him and kicked him in the stomach with enough force to make him double over before she tried to pull free again.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Altough the pain was enough to make him curve, he stayed firmly... His eyes fixed on her and a small smile crossed his lips. Thinking better, he got more hope and started immoblizing her feet to. Her hands were tied enough to make it hurt, but he didn't want to risk that, and making her more defenseless made him feel more powerful over her.

''I got happy when you said you're going to help me, Odette. I only hope you're enjoying your staying, because you'll be for while in here'', he said with a dark smile while he locked the window at her room. ''I shall leave you alone for now, and later we'll have some fun...'' He winked at her and went out from the room, locking the door behind him.

He went to the kitchen and took a bottle of wine.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Odette glared at his retreating back as tears of fusteration worked their way down her face as she tried to free herself but it was hopeless. She knew well enough just what kind of fun she would be having and she wished she could die. As if her life needed any more of this kind of shit...at least she wasn't a virgin anymore.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Eric laid down on the couch, and drank from the bottle while he waited for the time to pass... His father told to left her alone for a moment, so she could remember all the suffering she passed by the years she spent with him... And Eric didn't have hurry to get this over... He was really enjoying having the control.

After an empty wine bottle, and some hours they got there he decided it was time for him to make his fisrt visit. He took off his shirt and walked towards the room. He unlocked the door and walked slowly in. It was already night, so he light the candle next to the bed, ''Missed me?'' He turned to her with a dark smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 pm

She turned her head away from him as she tried yanking her arms free once again....not this....anything but this. She whimpered as he neared the bed and tried to pull away from him, she didn't want his hands on her. She closed her eyes, trying to block out what was about to happen.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 pm

''Don't be so shy...'' He said softly to her as he sat by her side. He started caressing her skin softly... First at her cheek, and then down to her breast, waist, hips and thighs... He smiled once he got up into her inner thigh and then to her slit, ''I can see why my father is so obsessed with you''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

She shuddered in disgust and turned away from him as more tears fell, she didn't want to be here. She wished her hands were free so she could attack him for putting her in this situation. The feel of his hands on her private areas made her sick and she wished he would stop.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 pm

''For us to play properly you need to do something to me'', he said softly and leaned back to take his pants off. He got on the bed, and knet resting his legs on her sides. He took his member and rubbed his tip slightly on her skin, going from her navel, to up on her breasts. He massaged her nipples with it, and was already getting aroused because of the tough. Then he took the gag off, and rested it on her chin, ''Take it...'', he ordered.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Odette glared, "Screw you shorty." She growled, turning her head away from his member, not wanting that anywhere near her mouth.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 am

''Wrong answer, sweetheart'', he said with a dark smile and hold her head firmly, forcing her mouth open, and then he ptu his member inside. He moved his hips and her head, not caring if it will shock her with his movings.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am

She flinched as he shoved his member inside her mouth and before she could think about what it was she was doing she bit him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

''Fuck!'', he exclamed when she bit him... He pulled out from her mouth and slapped her hard on her face, twice, one in each cheek... He leaned back and pressed hard against her injurie at the stomach, ''If you don't behave nice, this will be much more painful to you'', he growled darkly, ''Now, say you'll behave and obey every of my oders'', he demanded, pressing harder at the wound.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:23 am

She screamed in pain when he pressed down on her wound and started to cry again, "Ok, I'll behave...and obey all of your orders." She said as she could feel her wound start to reopen again. She started to cry and closed her eyes as she wished for him to stop hurting her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:46 am

Eric almost smiled hearing her screams, ''Good, very good'', he said softly and put his member next to her mouth again, ''Now, take it... and no bites, only tongue'', he smirked mischievously as he stared at her face.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

Odette grimaced before she took him into her mouth and started to lick and suck on him. She had to force herself not to bite down on him again, she would rather rot then have to do this.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 am

Eric smilled when she started licking, he looked down to her and stared with a grin, ''It's so easier now, down't you think?'' He grinned and tangled his hands in her hair while he started putting some movements of himself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am

She glared at him but kept licking and sucking, wishing she could stab him, she hated this. She almost gagged as he shoved his dick further into her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:14 pm