Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M Empty A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Vanessa looked around when they started to get closer to the house before she took his hand as she began to run over to the back of the house. She giggled slightly, and almost couldn't stand still by exitment. This was so fun..
    "Okay, Hopefully Dimitri will stay at the masquerade now, but I can't promise anything.. But it sure would be fun if he caught us, don't you think?!" She whispered with a wide smile before she kissed him quickly. She went over to the kitchendoor and easily opened the lock with her hairpins. (Becuase she's such a spy and I have no idea how locks in that time worked xD..)
    "So, did you have fun before? How did it went with Ariel?!" Ske asked quietly as she began to look around to see if someone was home..
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M Empty Re: A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Eric was smirking widely, looking behind their back to check if they were being followed. He thought for a brief moment before kissing her, getting more 'hungry' to be with her... ''If this Dimitri guy doesn't cut my head off, yes, I think it would be fun to see his face when he sees how we're using his bed...'', he chuckled quietly and peeked inside the kitchen. As he saw no one inside, he pinned her into the wall and kissed her passionately... This was only getting better, ''Yes, the girl was fun, and she won't tell anything about me or the hideout'', he said quietly as he nuzzled his nose on her neck.

''So, what did you do with Dimitri? Have you knocked him off, or what?'', he grinned while he took her hand and led them to the next room.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M Empty Re: A dinner for 2 - maybe 3 ~ {Tag Eric } Rated: M

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

(Ohh gosh since Jane is leaving the Masquerade would 't she catch them?! :S)
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Vanessa let out another small giggle when she was pressed towards the wall and was given a deep kiss.
    "Oh, that's great. Thank you so much.." She smiled widely and followed him to the other room - hoping that it was the bedroom. When she thought about it, she had never actually been here for real.
    "No, I told him that he would wait for me at the party, and that I will meet him there soon.." She shrugged blankly before she wrapped her arms around him again and gave him another passionate kiss - she couldn't resist..

[Mahahah xD Not if she walks back to the castle where she has a room Wink ]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

[yes... Go to the castle... Unless, you want to join the party... XD (ShutupEric! XD)

He turned back to her with a devilish smile, ''I'm not let you go so soon'', he teased and on the next moment they where at a big hall with a rich stair decorating the room, and his arms were wrapping her tightly as he kissed her again. ''I believe his room is upstairs'', he said into her lips with a grinn, and before she could notice, he had her in his arms, bridal style. He started walking to the upper floor, and gave her a heated kiss as he carried her. She was already a woman that could turn any man on, and the situation they found themselves in just make it more exciting...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 pm

[Hahha xD .... and then her brother will appear? Grr, what a family ;D)

"But awww, How about Dimitri then?" Vanessa teased between kisses before she gasped suprised when he lifted her up in his arms. She stroked his shoulders before she wrapped her arms around his neck tight and let out small moans into the kiss.
    Once upstairs, they found the bedroom which had a huge bed in the middle of it- and Vanessa broke the kiss when she looked at it. How could a man sleep in this and don't feel lonely?
    "You know, Eric.. I kept my "promise".." She said with a wide smirk
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

(*hides Jane from Eric* Ohh Cale would hate that XDDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 pm

((Dimi wouldn't let Janey join xDDD and Jane, better stay away, you wouldn't wnt to watch if your brother joine din later... *cough*))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

(..........o-o O-o O-O THREESOME??!! And Janey can't join??! XDDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 pm

((NOPe >8D Dimi is selfish liek that /shot/ aaaaaaaaaand he knows his sister wouldn't be able to handle it/shotagain/ ...he cares about her 8D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 pm

(Awwww well good! XDD oh dear...how will he react when she gets raped by Cale?! :O)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:00 pm

[Cale is raping???? o.o Marina's not pleased X[... Eric shrugs... And nope, it's better if Jane doesn't see her brother in that 'situation' XD]

Eric smirked widely, not because of the fancy bedroom they were into, but because she remembered of his little request. ''Hmmm, and how was the feeling?'', he teased softly as he kissed down on her neck. ''What about Dimitri? You really want him to join us, don't cha?'', he bit her lobe lightly as he walked on the huge bed and seated her on his lap... ''Don't worry, I can fuck you really slowly, we're not leving this room so soon'', he said quietly upon her lips and he brought her on into a deep and passionate kiss.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well, I have my fantasies.." Vanessa shrugged slightly with a little smirk once he mentioned Dimitri and that she wanted him to join. She placed her legs on either side of him when he sat down, and she let her hands travel up and down his chest - to over his shoulder and around his neck gently.
    "Slow, but hard.. Like if you haven't fucked for months.." She whispered into a kiss and parted her lips so that their tongues would touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 pm

His breathing staggered, and he groaned quietly into their kiss, ''If I'm going to pretend I haven't fucked for months, it's going to become really intense between us... Are you sure you don't want to walk for a week? You would get badly sore if two men fucked you at the same time...'', he grinned, and let his tongue touches hers. His hands slid down to her sides and then down on her tights. However, he handled himself, so he couldn't get so aroused so soon.

[>.< I need to go now!! See ya later! <3]
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:42 pm

[Aww, okay <33 byee ]

"I think I can handle that.." Vanessa smirked into another kiss and moved down her hands and began to undo the belt to his pants. One part of her wanted Dimitri to come, while the other one wanted him to listen to her and stay at the party- and still she didn't know which ones was the best.. She guessed that she only had to wait and see.
    "Wasn't you kinda like a virgin when I first met you?" She asked and pulled away from the kiss.
    "You have really become good at this if you were.. Maybe it was a good thing that you started to act like this, otherwise I wouldn't have such a nice time right now.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:26 am

Eric grinned and kissed her deeply as she started undoing his pants, and once she was done, he lift from the bed slightly and tossed them, he wasn't wearing an underwear as well. She wanted to be fucked by him, and that pleased him. ''Well, I was kinda of innocent, before meeting you'', he chuckled and started working on getting the clothes off of her. ''I'm a fast leaner... And I'm sure I'm going to have another great time with you, with or without Dimitri coming in'', he grinned as he took the top of her dress of, and as she said she wasn't wearing any bra, ''Good...'', he whispered before he leaned down asd started sucking on her left breast, while he massaged the other.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Vanessa smiled widely when Eric took off his pants and began to help him with her own dress. Not having any underwears were really good- and it saved time.. Maybe she shouldn't wear them more often..
    "You're a really fast learner.. And I will not stop even if his whole family comes in.." Vanessa grinned and ran her hands through his hair as he started to fondle and suck on her breast. She let out a quiet moan as she laid down on the bed, and having Eric follow her.
    "How come you didn't had any underwear too?!" She giggled softly as her hands traveled up and down his stomach teasingly since it was all she could reach right now
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

((*lurks* when is Dim allowd in? x'3 he may not join afterall... i don't know... x'D))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm

''We are going to give them quite a show, don't yout hink? Maybe they can learn something with us'', he grinned as he hovered up to her face and gave her a heated kiss. He broke it and looked at her with a playful smirk as he nibbled her neck softly. He groaned as he felt her touch on his chest, she was such a teaser... ''Surprise!'', he whispered teasingly at her comment about him not coming with underwear too.

[haha, I dunno, Ami XD... You can come in anytime Dimmi wants to join the 'dinner']
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm

[Yeah <3 Just join whenever you feel like it Smile <3 ]

Vanessa let out a soft giggle by his comment and wrapped one arm around his neck when he started to nibble hers,- while her other hand took a soft grip about his member now when she could reach it better. She wanted him so badly inside her, but she liked the foreplay as much as that...
    "Have you ever thought that maybe if Dimitri comes home - he will take you to jail?!" She asked a little teasingly as she began to move her hand up and down his member slowly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 pm

He panted sligtly as she gripped on his member, and smirked, ''Well, he might be so jealous of me being better in bed than him, that maybe he would consider it a crime'', he teased and suked on her neck softly as his hands slid up into her sides and hips.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"Naah. I'm rather enjoying the view over actully. And taking him to prison ould be to simple. And boring. I'd just have him exectued, naked, among the people for everyone to see."
    The door was fully open to his room, leanign agaisnt the frame was the young council member with his usual sly and cunnign smirk he always ahd whenever he wasn't out working.
    He titled his head as he wathced them, not seeming botherd at all that they had broken inside his mansion only to have sex on his bed.
    "You sure know how to pick them Vanessa~ Is the bed comfy enough?"

((*hides*))
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Vanessa freezed slightly when she heard a voice, but her smile only grew wider after a moment.
    "Dimitri..!" She called out happily and pushed Eric gently off her before she sat up - not caring that everyone would see her breasts.
    "So, you aren't at the party and waiting for me?" She pouted and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "And yes, it is.. I was hoping that we could borrow it for a moment..?!" She said and stroked the bed with one hand, and the other one stroked Eric's chest slowly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Eric heard the voice behind him and slowly he went off from her only to seat by her side. He eyed the man and softly he carresed Vanessa's arm as she talked to him. They seemed to know each other before, like they were friends, in any sorta of way. He kissed her should slowly, and looked up to the man again, ''You're bed is very comfy, sir. And I'm pleased you think execution is boring, I like my head this way better'', he grinned.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

"Normal excutions ar boring yes, it always depends on who it is... and how ti goes," he smirked and walked over to his desk in the room, casually starting to pick some documents there.
    "Waiting for you? My dear, with this guy in my bed i wouldn't see for you the rets of the night, i know that much," he chuckled and putt he things away. "Oh don't mind me, continue what you were doing."

((sorry now i have to go to bed^^; ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am