Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Aladdin.
Dimitri
6 posters

You can trust me [Tag Aladdin]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

You can trust me [Tag Aladdin] Empty You can trust me [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

Dimtri sighend tiredly to himself as he was amking his way towards the palace dungeons. It ad been decided the teen had better be removed to the royals prison instead of staying in the courts jail. How troublesome. Well, it's not like it would much harder for him to bail the kid out from there either, but having a council member walking around the palace prison so late at night by himself would get all the guards supicious, who surely will tell the king about this. He could always pay them to be quiet, but that wouldn't keep their mouth shut for long.
    He sighend again and walked slower as he neared the dungeons. At least he was allowed to go 'see' the prisoner without getting suspected.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

You can trust me [Tag Aladdin] Empty Re: You can trust me [Tag Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 am

Aladdin looked around as he walked towards the dungeons. Sure, he was still on basically good terms with the guards, because of his...meetings with them. But, he hadn't seen most of them in weeks. He bit his lip as a guard took note of him. He gave him a boyish smile and the guard cracked one back at him. Aladdin chuckled under his breath. He walked into the dungeons and looked around, trying to think of where they would have taken Jim. "Jim?" He called out gently, trying to be quiet.

(Is that okay? XD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 am

((yupp yupp:3))

Dimitri wordlessy walked past the guards as he enterd, they were full aware of who he was afterall.
    As eh was making his way towards Jim's own cell, he heard someone call out the teens name.
    He raised an a eyebrow and gave one of the gurads a demanding look, who only looked away and coughed.
    He groaned under his breath, why was everyone here so useless? No wonder the royals where losing their power.
    "You should't be here," he spoke up as he reached the boy, a soft and calm expression on his face.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am

Aladdin jumped when he heard someone speak up. He turned to see a man there. A well dressed man. A man with some sort of power, obviously. "I-I have permission--!" He spoke up finally, eyeing him curiously. "The guards let me in," He mumbled before diverting his attention as he looked around again, trying to find the brunette boy had knew would be somewhere around.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 am

"Well those guards are about to lose their jobs," he stated flatly, studying the young man quickly.
    From the streets, obviously. Apparently he was lokking for someone, with they way he keept looking around.
    "...are you one of Hawkins friends?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 am

Aladdin paused, looking over at Dimitri with timid, but determined eyes. "...best friend," He clarified simply before turning his dark, brown eyes back in their search for boy. "Do you know where he is?" He asked after a moment.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 am

Dimitri smirked. He had guessed right then. This was the boy Jim had given himself up for.
    "are you simply here to pay him a visit?" he asked and walked closer to Aladdin, until he stood close enough to whisper in the boy's ear. "Or to help him escape?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am

Aladdin swallowed roughly as the man got so close to him. He bit his lip in contemplation for a moment. "Depends. If I wanted to get him out, would I have to pay you to keep quiet?" He asked, his breath warm against the other male's neck as if to make his point.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 am

Dimitri didn't look neither tempted or disgusted. So that's why the guards let him pass. For this, he could easily send this boy to prison as well and have executed. But, he could be more usefull than the Hawkins boy.
    He straightend up. "No, I'd simply give you the key to his cell door."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 am

Aladdin sighed in relief, glad for once that someone had turned him down. Sure, he'd just put his life at risk, but Jim was worth it. God, that boy really had fucked his head, hadn't he? Aladdin tilted his head to the side. "Really? Just like that?" Aladdin asked hesitantly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

Dimitri gave him a warm smile and started to walk again, knowing the other would follow.
    "If a council member let the boy out, more trouble would arise," he said simply.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 am

Aladdin stiffened at the mention of being a council member. "Why would you want to help him?" Aladdin asked, following behind him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 am

"Maybe the same reason Marina wants too," he sugested, knowing the woman had tried to help the teen and make the punishment less harder. "We've sent alot of people who were forced to do things against their will to the gallows. Guess i'm jus trying to do what i think it's right. Everyone deserves a second chance after all."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 am

Aladdin's eyes lit up at the explanation. He didn't care if the man was being honest or not. He just wanted to see Jim. This guy seemed to be telling the truth. "Then, let's find him!" He chirped childishly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:40 am

[No, no.... don't put Marina in your evil plans, Dimdim... XD]
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 am

((Muhahahaha Twisted Evil don't worry though Cami<3 Marina is one of the few people Dim respects Wink ))

"Right this way," he chuckled. "Don't make to much noise though," he warned and started to lead the ay to Jim's cell.
    Before they reached it, Dimitri picked something out from his pocket and grabbed Aladdin's wrist getnly. "There's another way out of here if you if you keep on walking further in, make sure no one sees or hears you when you're leaving," he said seriously, pressing the key into Al's palm. "Be careful," he smiled before leaving Al to himself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 am

[o.o Glad to hear that then! Razz ]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:56 am

Aladdin looked to Dimitri with bright, brown eyes and nodded. "Kay," He said simply before walking on and looked around. "Jim!" He gasped almost silently, hurrying over to a stall that held the boy he was looking for. He opened the gate and then hurried in, basically throwing himself onto Jim and hugging him tightly.

(Al ;A;)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am

Jim blinked, waking up from his sleep and confused looked up, only to suddenly be emrbaced by thin arms.
    He grabbed the boy's shoulders and tkae a look at his face, wkaing up more quickly. "A-Al?" he said surprsied, looking at the now open celldoor. "Uh... don't tell me you used your 'talents' to get the key?" he asked worried.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 am

Aladdin held onto Jim, despite being pulled back to look at him. He had tears in his eyes, but didn't notice until he tried to actually see Jim. "N-No! Thank god," He mumbled. "I just...they let me in," He said simply, shrugging his shoulders before hiding his face in the crook of the boys neck. "You don't know how happy I am to see you," He whispered, whimpering softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:13 am

Jim sighend out in relief and wrapped his arms around Al tightly, stroking his head comfortingly. He still wondered on how he got the key though...
    "I'm sorry for making you worry so much Ali," he apologized. "About that day at the court... sorry for not trying, and refusing your help."
    It was funny how calm he was now, sitting in his cell waiting for the leaders to decide his fate. After his breakdown the other day he flet like himself again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 am

Aladdin shook his head, nuzzling his nose to the boys neck. "You're such an idiot," He chuckled slightly. "You know I would've gladly taken your place in that court...I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to let me do that," He smirked. "That's the only part I'm upset about," He muttered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 am

Jim laughed a little. "yeah, like i'd ever let you take my place," he rolled his eyes. "Well, after having my mental breakdown I'm feeling much better now. So, I'm back to being to stubbron to die now," he chuckled and gently pushed Al off before pulling him onot his feet ashe stood up.
    "Still though... how the heck did you get the key...?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 am

Aladdin chuckled lightly as he was pushed away. He stood as he was tugged to do so and shrugged his shoulders. "A guy let me have the key. He was on the council," he shrugged. "C'mon. He said we have to be quiet when we leave. You can come to my...house," He said the word unsure. "I don't stay with Naveen anymore," he said, a look of sadness coming over his eyes. He looked away and took Jim's hand. "Just...follow me. I know my way around this place," He said quietly, tugging Jim to follow him from the back hallway. He was silent, and avoided every guard with ease. Once outside, he kept the boys hand and led him away from the dungeons.

(to the town?)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:46 am

Only more questions appeard in the teen's ind, but eh quietly let his firned lead him outside and decided he could ask him onc they were ina safer place. He even let Aladdin hold his hand without any form of complains, or wantig to let go.

((sure :3 after you?))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:18 pm